Slowly getting there
Hi buddy,
Here are some more photos of my progress! Big issue I see is the stable pulsing of the ETBC. I am using the Mazzilli at the moment as it is available. Even though I have the close reasonant frequency for ETBC, Mazzilli drifts too much either side of Resonance. Anyway, slow and steady! Still, getting 90+uT output. Next will see if I can use energy!!
Configuration as per the final set up on Mohammed.pdf with the inclusion of Eguchi capacitor. Which does enhance the density of the L2 spark.
Regards
Dwane
Hi buddy,
Here are some more photos of my progress! Big issue I see is the stable pulsing of the ETBC. I am using the Mazzilli at the moment as it is available. Even though I have the close reasonant frequency for ETBC, Mazzilli drifts too much either side of Resonance. Anyway, slow and steady! Still, getting 90+uT output. Next will see if I can use energy!!
Configuration as per the final set up on Mohammed.pdf with the inclusion of Eguchi capacitor. Which does enhance the density of the L2 spark.
Regards
Dwane

)
, the connection across CD is the same as AB due to symmetry, it's just a reference to external ( AB ) points or internal points (CD) ..
in such resonance system when you load the seconday the frequency have to raise to push more power .. it also mean the inductance of primary coil is loaded so it lost the magnetic field which lead to frequency drift to higher value as you lost some inductance when combined to the same capacitor the frequency is higher ..
Comment