This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikhail Dmitriyev - Input 1000 W, Output near 3000 W.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    I wish this thread was more active during the day

    Comment


    • #92
      let ask everyone why extra torque id needed on the wheel and if the wheel at a certain speed can work without the weights needing to be sprung outward to gain that extra torque

      explain it me like I was a child lol

      Comment


      • #93
        I am a slow learner too 5150.

        Subjects that interest me I study very deeply and my understanding catches up with others and quite often I end up going deeper than others might.

        I have been studying variations of this device for over 18 months.

        I will go through the history I have with it at some point.


        Something you may find helpful is looking at these graphs for a while.

        from Wind turbine alternator | Alxion








        In particular the engine RPM vs torque needed. You can cross reference this to see how much wattage you can get at a certain RPM if your engine (gravity wheel) can provide the torque figure.


        Also regarding Da Vinci wheel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287qd4uI7-E

        Go to 4:02

        The wheel may turn until the bearing breaks, but if you put a load on the wheel it will stop. This is because there is hardly any torque whatsoever.



        Also a few more items from Mikhail today.





        Comment


        • #94
          Prototype 12

          Thank you to all the people who have donated so far to Mikhail.

          He is very grateful you wish to perpetutate the research and development work


          Here is the latest information:

          "I am using Sony Cyber-Shot 12.1 mega pixels.

          This garage leased and the lease term ends.
          In any case it would be impossible to work and stay in it from November to May.

          Freezing to -20 C and lower are cases in Moscow.

          In the prototype 12, I propose use the other mechanic and electrical schematics.

          It will be a mobile device that is placed in the trunk of a car."



          The response about the garage is regarding painting the walls.

          I'm sure this message will prompt some further questions from the members.

          I said to Mikhail to put the money I donated towards a permanent magnet generator instead.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
            In the prototype 12, I propose use the other mechanic and electrical schematics.

            It will be a mobile device that is placed in the trunk of a car."
            I'd love to know what the "other mechanic and electrical schematics" are???
            And prototype 12 will be small enough to be placed in the trunk of a car??
            This is intriquing........I can't wait!!!

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by woopy View Post
              Hi Paul

              thank's very much for having transmitted my intention to replicate to Mikhail.

              Mikhail is very cooperating by offering me the first shematics. So i can see that the replication at a one to one scale is a great work (imagine that each of the 32 weights weighs alone 6 kg that is only for the weights 192 kg or 426 lb) this building needs a good planning and rooming.
              So i am now making the evaluation of the sizing, and material searching and workshop ability.
              .
              I prefer not getting any donation from anybody and stay free to work at my speed. Thank's for the idea.

              And be sure i will make a donation to the inventor, as soon as i start the replication , because i think it is normal to give tribute to the autor, especially if the later is opensourcing his work.

              I can't wait for the next video, which hopefully will give a good direction on how to think this device.

              goo luck at all

              Laurent

              Here is a video Mikhail already had filmed. It isn't exactly what you have asked for.

              https://www.dropbox.com/s/6l1cojripb...deflects.mp4?m


              Our latest correspondence:
              ____________________________________________

              "Hi Paul,

              Was the case when the chain broke at full speed.
              This chain in the transmission from the main shaft to the deflecting shaft.

              Bike's wheel was not mounted on the shaft.
              Incidentally, deviation of weights very well perform the power of inertia. Video attached.

              Then the big wheel spins very long.

              After 15 min. tired of waiting and tried to stop by hands.
              It is very hard and can damage the hands. Let no one does that!

              Transmission.
              From a main shaft to the deflecting wheel shaft, there two stages with a total transfer of 8: 1.

              Further to the motor and the generator, the transmission depends on their parameters (speed).

              Best regards,

              Mikhail Dmitriev
              ____________________________________________

              Hi Mikhail,

              Prototype 11:

              a) Is the motor/generator receiving any power in the video attachment or is the PR6000 not connected to a 220v / 50hz wall socket?

              b) Have you calculated the torque output of the fully working unit?

              Prototype 12:

              "In the prototype 12, I propose use the other mechanic and electrical schematics.

              It will be a mobile device that is placed in the trunk of a car."

              a) I would love to know what the "other mechanic and electrical schematics" are?

              b) Prototype 12 will be small enough to be placed in the trunk of a car? This is intriquing........ you have excited the people following your work.

              Best regards,

              Paul 8-)


              Of course I will post his reply

              Mikhail said he will be writing to those who contributed so far to thank them.
              Last edited by soundiceuk; 10-17-2012, 12:10 PM.

              Comment


              • #97
                WOW! I have to admit that this appears to be even better than imagined!!!
                It almost seems like the 'kicking wheel' isn't even required! While this test wasn't exactly what was asked for, its even a more demanding test because it continues to turn even with the frictional drag of the entire transmission and motor! Outstanding!!!!!

                Comment


                • #98
                  ok guys I was having a hard time wrapping my head around the concept and for some reason after seeing this image below a light came on and I figured a few things out



                  Last edited by 5150; 10-17-2012, 05:36 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by 5150 View Post
                    I see others are trying to use one way springs and such but last night I was thinking of a sliding weight that could slide out and then be pulled back in when on the upward (Left side)
                    Two that work like this that come to mind are Bob Kostoff's machine and the Angular Force Generator. Check 'em out.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by purelyprimitives View Post
                      Two that work like this that come to mind are Bob Kostoff's machine and the Angular Force Generator. Check 'em out.
                      do you have links to them? makes it faster and easier for me

                      thanks in advance

                      BTW do they work or what are your thoughts on sliding out weights?

                      Comment


                      • OBM - AFG Angular Force Generator - New Alternative Energy Solution - YouTube
                        free energy gravity wheel machine in action showing start and stop from Bob Kostoff - YouTube

                        They both work but like Mikhail's they need an input source. Bob Kostoff's machine is a massive machine that uses a hydraulic cylinder to slide the weights and the AFG machine has a cable that pulls a sliding weight back and forth but again is rather large. Sliding weights seem like they work fine but you are moving both weights at once (one in and one out) where on Mikhail's you only need to move one at a time.
                        Last edited by purelyprimitives; 10-17-2012, 04:29 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by purelyprimitives View Post
                          OBM - AFG Angular Force Generator - New Alternative Energy Solution - YouTube
                          free energy gravity wheel machine in action showing start and stop from Bob Kostoff - YouTube

                          They both work but like Mikhail's they need an input source. Bob Kostoff's machine is a massive machine that uses a hydraulic cylinder to slide the weights and the AFG machine has a cable that pulls a sliding weight back and forth but again is rather large. Sliding weights seem like they work fine but you are moving both weights at once (one in and one out) where on Mikhail's you only need to move one at a time.

                          Comment


                          • Ok I watched this video and here are my thoughts

                            free energy gravity wheel machine in action showing start and stop from Bob Kostoff - YouTube


                            There was a great deal of stress on the overall system and its very complicated as well.

                            these were sliding weights but not as I had envisioned. I was referring more to the wheel in this thread but those weights sliding ins and out where they are positioned and no so much the entire wheeling being a sliding weight. (if that makes any sense)

                            Ok Bob Kostoffs wheels are much different and since I do not want to derail this thread I think its important we stay on the topic of Mikhail Dmitriyev wheel.

                            my thoughts were and have always been how can I improve on Mikhail Dmitriyev wheel and using small sliding weight is one idea I had but I need to research it more ..
                            Last edited by 5150; 10-17-2012, 05:49 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Hi Paul and all

                              Thank's for this video

                              Yes, this not exactly the expected video ,but this one, without the kicking wheel is very interesting and puzzles me.

                              So i accelerated my first 2 weights replication approach .

                              I have not received my one way bearings, so i decided to try a crude exercise by simply leave the weights free to swing.

                              Very strange feeling in my fingers when the weights are propelled outside at 2 o'clock.

                              I think that the interested people here, should make this very simple system , because it will give the first real head scratching concerning the speed and length of weight and other parameter to capture better the essence of that beast.

                              This is a 60 cm alu flat bar screwed on a skate ( with ball bearing ) wheel . At the end of the bar simply fix a screw and hang any weight of same value in plastic or anything else, Try different speed and lenght That's it and have fun.

                              I let see you my very first result here, Try to stop the video to see how the weights are moving.

                              Mikhail wheel first exercise - YouTube

                              Can't wait for the oneway bearing to see the difference

                              good luck at all

                              Laurent

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by woopy View Post
                                Hi Paul and all

                                Thank's for this video

                                Yes, this not exactly the expected video ,but this one, without the kicking wheel is very interesting and puzzles me.

                                So i accelerated my first 2 weights replication approach .

                                I have not received my one way bearings, so i decided to try a crude exercise by simply leave the weights free to swing.

                                Very strange feeling in my fingers when the weights are propelled outside at 2 o'clock.

                                I think that the interested people here, should make this very simple system , because it will give the first real head scratching concerning the speed and length of weight and other parameter to capture better the essence of that beast.

                                This is a 60 cm alu flat bar screwed on a skate ( with ball bearing ) wheel . At the end of the bar simply fix a screw and hang any weight of same value in plastic or anything else, Try different speed and lenght That's it and have fun.

                                I let see you my very first result here, Try to stop the video to see how the weights are moving.

                                Mikhail wheel first exercise - YouTube

                                Can't wait for the oneway bearing to see the difference

                                good luck at all

                                Laurent
                                Hi Laurent

                                yes without the one way bearings you get a balance between one side and the other, so no increase or decrease, just what you put in. Now with the none return bearings you get the positive on the right "CW" and a negative on the left of the circular motion which equals an inbalance of positive gravity to the right and more negative on the left.

                                The swinging of the weights is what Peter was looking at on another thread, but infact I do not think this can be used to any advantage

                                Nice video

                                Mike

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X