This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikhail Dmitriyev - Input 1000 W, Output near 3000 W.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    With the magnetic version I thought about this for quite some time.

    I believe there is an equilibrium point where it self oscillates. I think this has something to do with the 32 deflecting elements.

    Could you imagine one of these the size of a small unit?

    My latest notion is a sensor / solenoid could be used instead of the bike tyre to deflect. A programmable timing chip would be able to adjust to peak torque on a dynamometer.

    Encase the motor frame with aluminium panels.

    Have some wheels on the bottom that have two positions.

    Raised and lowered, so it can be moved over terrain or safely stable on the ground.

    Just a thought


    Originally posted by citfta View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    I don't believe the machine will run away or go too fast. As has been already pointed out the higher speed will generate enough centrifigal force to tend to keep the weights extended away from the wheel. When those weights start to stay out on the left side of the wheel the wheel is going to start slowing down because of the lack of enough imbalance to keep the speed up. And then of course as soon as the wheel slows down the weights will then begin to fall back towards the bottom on the left side and will allow the wheel to regain some of its speed.

    I agree with woopy. The best way to really see what is going on is to try and get the wheel to run without the motor. By putting a large crank on the main wheel I believe you could get the small wheel going fast enough to reach the speed where it would be self running if that is possible.

    Carroll

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
      If his prototype 12 is to be simpler and more efficient I am very excited at the thought of running a permanent magnet or UFO motor from it.
      I look forward to prototype 12 as well. However, I wonder just how different it will be especially for those of us who have already started our replications? Does it make sense to wait and see the new version?
      Just wondering.
      Charlie

      Comment


      • #78
        This is something I keep thinking about too and it might be a good reason to collectively work on by a worldwide team of small contributors to reduce any risk.

        Infact I expressed Woopy's interest in replicating to Mikhail. Mikhail told me to give the schematics to Woopy for free.

        If all the people who visited this thread and supported this technology by donating to Woopy $1 towards his replication we would have something cooking ourselves that we can modify as a team, if Woopy would accept this idea?

        I will ask Mikhail which components prototype 12 has that are the same as 11.

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          This is something I keep thinking about too and it might be a good reason to collectively work on by a worldwide team of small contributors to reduce any risk.

          Infact I expressed Woopy's interest in replicating to Mikhail. Mikhail told me to give the schematics to Woopy for free.

          If all the people who visited this thread and supported this technology by donating to Woopy $1 towards his replication we would have something cooking ourselves that we can modify as a team, if Woopy would accept this idea?

          I will ask Mikhail which components prototype 12 has that are the same as 11.
          Seems like the thread is unintentionally splitting into three different directions. One direction is what I call the original core of the thread where people were following the OP video and the model and discussing it.

          Then others have gone off trying to replicate the OPs model and information but now hesitate since a newer version or group project is in the works.

          and third is the issue of all the collections or donation needed to start off in that new direction.

          I'm getting a little bit confused with it all .. anyone else feel the same way?

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by 5150 View Post
            Seems like the thread is unintentionally splitting into three different directions. One direction is what I call the original core of the thread where people were following the OP video and the model and discussing it.

            Then others have gone off trying to replicate the OPs model and information but now hesitate since a newer version or group project is in the works.

            and third is the issue of all the collections or donation needed to start off in that new direction.

            I'm getting a little bit confused with it all .. anyone else feel the same way?
            Please try to understand that Mikhail's work has the potential to have a massive impact if validated by several people. Those of us who been around these types of machines for a while know that more often than not, they don't turn out to be what they seem in the beginning. I've seen 'em come and I've seen 'em go. This particular machine however seems unique in the sense that he has offered several demonstrations that appear to show the promise of overunity that we are all looking for. The only way to insure that promise is to replicate. I personally don't see 3 separate issues but simply 3 parallel paths to the same end.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by purelyprimitives View Post
              I personally don't see 3 separate issues but simply 3 parallel paths to the same end.

              then I have to ask what the heck are you smoking?


              Ha just kidding

              Yea I understand what you're saying and the promise of it all. Is this the closest to free energy (with this particular wheel) that anyone has gotten?

              I've read rumors others are working on similar projects in secret and read somewhere some guy was successful but then he went missing and it was rumored the men in black got him

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by 5150 View Post
                then I have to ask what the heck are you smoking?
                I haven't had anything really good to smoke in years.....

                Yea I understand what you're saying and the promise of it all. Is this the closest to free energy (with this particular wheel) that anyone has gotten?
                There have been several similar machines but they all seem to end up in obscurity after awhile. Which leads us to.......

                I've read rumors others are working on similar projects in secret and read somewhere some guy was successful but then he went missing and it was rumored the men in black got him
                I'm not normally a conspiracy kind of guy but you do have to wonder when there is so much money at stake in conventional energy. They would really, really hate to have to go out of business......

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by purelyprimitives View Post

                  There have been several similar machines but they all seem to end up in obscurity after awhile. Which leads us to.......
                  and the question begs why is that ????

                  I mean all the people here are interested in discovering and sharing freely anything the learn or invent

                  Because of this lack of evidence or repeated obscurity it causes many people to feel there really isn't such thing as free energy

                  I have to admit I know a guy who has a cousin thats brothers sisters boyfriends boss has a neighbor who is working on something big in his garage and he is close to discovering the secrets to free energy

                  or so thats how it always seems to get presented

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    The Chompers

                    Paul
                    Thanks for posting that contribution link!
                    Woopy has it Right,If you post a vid of the machine just running
                    it would open the gates of opportunity.

                    This is by no means a free wheeling unit that would just "spin"
                    By itself ,Things need to get moving first [sans input motor]
                    then Whallah ,design speed magic happens.

                    There are folks on these forums Chomping at the bit to make that case.[ hidden motor ,Cord ,air,battery,Hampsters, Mice ,ETC]


                    Thx
                    Chet
                    If you want to Change the world
                    BE that change !!

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by RAMSET View Post

                      This is by no means a free wheeling unit that would just "spin"
                      By itself ,Things need to get moving first [sans input motor]
                      then Whallah ,design speed magic happens.


                      Ok I understand there needs to be some sort of energy to get the wheel initially started in motion. (it wont just start to spin on its own) but the question some people have (like me) is that even after the wheel is started does it then also take a motor the help keep it running and then if so wouldn't such a motor be counter productive to the entire project, unless it does require a certain about of energy to run the entire wheel but that once in operation the wheel would then by theory provide enough energy to run both the motor and have residual energy left over to power a few other things. Am I right?

                      I am not on the same scientific level as many here but I am trying to learn and grasp it all. The last thing I want to do is derail a thread with my ignorance or ask too many "elementary" questions that frustrate the others senior members here because I have a lot of questions and a lot of interest in this

                      I tend to break everything down into simple questions trying to grasp each individual aspect of the project and then try to assimilate those components together when I understand them all but part of my problem is not having the foundation of basic science which would automatically explain some of these questions.

                      thanks again for bearing with me as I learn ..slower than most

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Good intentions

                        50
                        Your zeal and sincerity are commendable....After many years of participation in Forums like this and thousands of hours spent
                        searching building and learning,

                        I get where you are coming from.

                        I would have to say with out a doubt [no exception here]
                        We are seeing something no one posting here has the ability to explain.[yet]
                        Oh... Theories and hypothesis will run rampant.,and are the norm around these forums.

                        However you won't see "hey Look over here!!,,,"this is how it works,look at My self running Gravity centrifugal machine making electricity over here".""I'm gonna teach yah how to build this thing"".

                        You won't see that [open source] [yet].

                        This is a Gift My Friend ,and I personally have learned never to
                        look a gift horse in the mouth.

                        Not implying that you are,....its just a fine line we walk in these forums that has perturbed many many Open source inventers.
                        Annoyed many to the point they leave and don't come back....

                        Paul is doing an amazing Job as a liaison to inventors in this community,at Great personal expense to his wallet ,life and family.

                        If this machine is as it seems ,We will all have a lot to learn.
                        and mister you are going to get to see some of the finest human beings on this planet spend tons of time and effort so you and I can help make this world a better place for all......

                        Its what we do here !!
                        Thx
                        Chet
                        If you want to Change the world
                        BE that change !!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Hi Paul

                          thank's very much for having transmitted my intention to replicate to Mikhail.

                          Mikhail is very cooperating by offering me the first shematics. So i can see that the replication at a one to one scale is a great work (imagine that each of the 32 weights weighs alone 6 kg that is only for the weights 192 kg or 426 lb) this building needs a good planning and rooming.
                          So i am now making the evaluation of the sizing, and material searching and workshop ability.
                          .
                          I prefer not getting any donation from anybody and stay free to work at my speed. Thank's for the idea.

                          And be sure i will make a donation to the inventor, as soon as i start the replication , because i think it is normal to give tribute to the autor, especially if the later is opensourcing his work.

                          I can't wait for the next video, which hopefully will give a good direction on how to think this device.

                          goo luck at all

                          Laurent

                          Comment


                          • #88

                            Comment


                            • #89

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                You have access to a phone?

                                50
                                I'm sending you a PM
                                Thx
                                Chet
                                If you want to Change the world
                                BE that change !!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X