Originally posted by 5150
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Mikhail Dmitriyev - Input 1000 W, Output near 3000 W.
Collapse
X
-
that dude drew some F-uped sh*t and he new what he was doing! He was like super smart and way ahead of his time.Originally posted by drak View PostI believe Da Vinci drew some gravity wheels, but not this exact design.
I think if he drew it or thought of it that it will work, everything else that man invented worked in time.
I get the concept of this wheel working on gravity and gravity can manipulate weights to move faster and I get the overall idea of this wheel but I also wonder if like a water wheel there is some way to add weight to the rotating side of the wheel on the down side that can be released at the bottom and then circulated back to the top under another separate system thats run off the same energy the wheel produces
sorry just thinking aloud ... but its better than farting aloud
Comment
-
The undecided monetery figure would provide the contributor with everything that Mikhail has to offer.
As well as the rough pictures shown above I have 2D CAD drawings for the majority of the components.
I've sent Mikhail a guessed wiring schematic for him to amend and send back for me to tidy up as well as operating instructions.
I believe anyone willing to perpetuate this research via a financial contribution should receive as a minimum:
a) Parts List
b) 2D CAD Drawings
c) 3D CAD Drawings (when available)
d) Wiring Schematic
e) Retailers details for off the shelf parts
f) High Quality Videos (when available)
g) High Quality Pictures (when available)
h) Upgrade details (when available)
i) Technical Support
j) Operating Instructions
k) Assembly manual (when available)
l) Torque Settings (when available)
Mikhail agreed with me that any major decisions will have to be agreed by me and him, so for now I am going to bounce a few ideas around to find a way that best suits the members who are following this thread so far.
I couldn't decide what to call this idea:
a) "PIMP MY GENERATOR"
or
b) "PIMP MY GRAVITY WHEEL"
1. A visable money pot for contributions that can be fairly controlled by the contributors. This money pot should also should be visably accounted for.
2. A percentage of the money go to Mikhail's prototype 12 which I am told will be simpler and more efficient.
3. A percentage of the money go to a contributing member of this forum designated by the members contributing. This could be decided depending on members skill sets and amount of free time they have to spare to replicate prototypes.
It could also be a collaboration if possible.
4. A percentage of the money go to an engineering / CAD / finite element analysis company working under an NDA to refine the design.
I welcome everyone to enhance / expand / refine these ideas.
Best regards,
Paul
Comment
-
I think this is good idea too.Originally posted by drak View PostI believe you are correct, I thought of that too.
Regarding the safety of the device maybe a good idea would be to use perspex / acylllic panels fixed to the box section.
Another idea would be to use box section aluminium and tube connectors instead of welding steel box sections.
EasyFix Aluminium Tube Connectors
This would make it easier to offer a gravity wheel in kit form.
Comment
-
Ouch
A gravity wheel ....Oh ,that's gonna sting!
The holy grail of all "free energy" devices ,our pursuit of which, convinces the sceptics we are whacko's,out of our minds....delusional.
The chase you around with nets ,kind of crazy.
I made a tartget out of myself many times with Gravity wheel "beliefs".
And I always have "believed". {@Dusty Where are you??]
I have too many pans in the ou oven at the present to build this ATM.
Please put up a place to donate to the cause ,like your self I am of limited means ...but this ....this inspires.
The most passive ,environmentaly friendly energy anyone could ever imagine,
not possible to legislate against for pollution ,RF emmisions,radiation etc etc.
nor would it require the usual paperwork nightmare of "safety investigation
to evaluate hidden issues"!
the biggest thing being the need for an inclosure [imagine your internal combustion engine with out an inclosure}.
A non issue.......
Ouch
this is gonna sting.................
Bliss
Thx
ChetLast edited by RAMSET; 10-14-2012, 01:02 PM.If you want to Change the world
BE that change !!
Comment
-
Thanks dude!Originally posted by darkwanderer View PostThere's no need for quantum or something . Basic Physic Law's are enough for this system. İt's possible to build a system like that. I attached the CAD draw. You can calculate the machine forces from the drawing.
So looking at your drawing can you explain then to me if the weights simply extend outward at a 45 degree angle when the wheel is in motion, and that is sufficient to counterbalance any drag on the other side?
I really trying to grasp it all and my apologies that math and sh*t like that doesn't come easy for me, I just see this wheel as taking too much energy to start in movement and then limiting itself with the need of more energy to keep it operations,
basically it produced enough electricity to operate itself and have about the same amount of produced energy left over to power a few things. I'm wondering if this energy ration cannot be drastically improved to the point that the actual wheel takes very little if any energy to get started or to operate and thus allowing a great output of energy on the delivering end.
just thinking out loud
Comment
-
appearantly yes but I'm not a physicist. With my calculations this system seems to work but we need more accurate calculations. The system produce more torque on the right side. As I speak with the drawing here's the result of my calculation F ~= m * a *17,68. m*a is the weight of the ball in Kg.Originally posted by 5150 View PostThanks dude!
So looking at your drawing can you explain then to me if the weights simply extend outward at a 45 degree angle when the wheel is in motion, and that is sufficient to counterbalance any drag on the other side?
I really trying to grasp it all and my apologies that math and sh*t like that doesn't come easy for me, I just see this wheel as taking too much energy to start in movement and then limiting itself with the need of more energy to keep it operations,
basically it produced enough electricity to operate itself and have about the same amount of produced energy left over to power a few things. I'm wondering if this energy ration cannot be drastically improved to the point that the actual wheel takes very little if any energy to get started or to operate and thus allowing a great output of energy on the delivering end.
just thinking out loud
in Mikhail's design the asynchronous motor works as a generator. To generate electricity with the asynchronous motor you should put some power to the motor. When he use permanent magnet generator we will be able see how much power this system can get on the output.
you can increase the output power with increasing the length of the legs carrying the weights.
Comment
-
Originally posted by darkwanderer View Postappearantly yes but I'm not a physicist. With my calculations this system seems to work but we need more accurate calculations. The system produce more torque on the right side. As I speak with the drawing here's the result of my calculation F ~= m * a *17,68. m*a is the weight of the ball in Kg.
in Mikhail's design the asynchronous motor works as a generator. To generate electricity with the asynchronous motor you should put some power to the motor. When he use permanent magnet generator we will be able see how much power this system can get on the output.
you can increase the output power with increasing the length of the legs carrying the weights.
well any wheel that is in motion can be connected to a generator to produce electricity right? as long ans there is motion to turn the generator. I mean thats simple basic elementary physics right?
ok moving on,
so in theory the longer the arms are with the weights the more power output that can be generated? But the flaw in this is that at some point the wheel itself will have to be enlarged to handle the extra gravity forces so that means at some point the theory basically indicates that you are still limited to some degree.
also you mentioned there being more torque on one side, does that off balance torque then create other issues such as unbalanced wear or stress on that one side or over the entire system?
Comment
-
This is a great CAD drawing but from what I've seen in some of his other videos, the weights will extend even further than the 45 degrees shown (between 3:00 and 5:00 o'clock) thanks to our friend, centripetal force. So the overbalanced force is even greater.Originally posted by darkwanderer View PostThere's no need for quantum or something . Basic Physic Law's are enough for this system. İt's possible to build a system like that. I attached the CAD draw. You can calculate the machine forces from the drawing.

Comment
-
The system seems to have limitations cause of the size. Mikhail's system was very big. That's why it generate lot of power. So for more output the system must be enlarged...Originally posted by 5150 View Postso in theory the longer the arms are with the weights the more power output that can be generated? But the flaw in this is that at some point the wheel itself will have to be enlarged to handle the extra gravity forces so that means at some point the theory basically indicates that you are still limited to some degree.
also you mentioned there being more torque on one side, does that off balance torque then create other issues such as unbalanced wear or stress on that one side or over the entire system?
Yes that's another problem. System has to be strong enough to handle the stress etc...
Comment
-
Please don't forget this, especially number IV.
It's all about the torque.
By increasing the effective speed resulting torque is reduced, because the wheels on the side where the goods go down, the weight is reduced, and on the other side of the wheel where the goods go up, their weight increases (a manifestation of the inertial mass). The centrifugal forces of goods increases with increasing speed, also have a negative effect on the performance of HP, until the complete violation of his performance.
Comment
-
True, there is weight on the upward side, but not as much as on the downward side. Two kids on a seesaw.
That would be adding more external friction. A spring loaded contraption will still require the same energy to "reset" the spring. Not to mention all of the other mechanical requirements to catch the weights bring them to the top, then dump them out again. With them attached to the wheel it is much more efficient.
Comment

Comment