This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ian
    You silly boy. Everyone knows a Nissan Pulsar requires a large hemi with two gas tanks and over-sized tires. Ha - Ha - Ha!
    Dana
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

    Comment


    • seven pole

      Hello corry,

      Welcome aboard.

      Here is a schematic for winding a 7 pole that you could use, be sure whatever wire gauge you use that that enough will fit in the rotor to have more resistance than the original winding, something above 1 ohm per coil pair. The tests so far here I think to all be between 1 and 3 ohms.

      matt
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • Imperial Motor

        Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
        G'Day UFO
        I hope your moving has not upset you tooo much and that you settle in OK

        I intending to be away for about 2 months holiday with my wife Jill but on the first day while I was climbing from My vehicle I slipped and did an injury to my self its not too serious though just bit too much pain.

        Meanwhile I have been trying to find where I can purchase Imperial Motor 56 Frame in Australia but not much luck
        I have had a reply from
        James Manoff
        Technical Sales / Customer Service
        Imperial Electric, Scott Motors, Euclid Universal
        1503 Exeter Rd
        Akron, OH 44306
        I am hoping to purchase 2 complete motors with bare armatures and extra commutators, brushboards including brushes and springs

        He has said it will take 3 to 4 weeks from order to despatch
        Part Number Description Price (ea) Lead Time

        P56MD003 4.0 HP, 2500 RPM, 36VDC $494.28 3-4 weeks
        0567028C Slotted Comm, 56 Bar $56.21 1 week
        0515032 Brush Board Assy $78.50 1 week

        I am in the negotiation stage with him and I also may be able to purchase some from India so I have not as yet settles on where I will purchase.

        Please UFO what size wire will we be using to re wind this machine
        I have already purchased wire some time ago to replicate John bedini's ferris wheel only 4 foot diam not 14 foot diam You know the one that will not fit into a VW beetle mentioned some time ago. I never got round to finish replicating it And I do not know of any one else that has finished replicating it either as he only partially showed how to build it and left everyone to figure the rest themselves.

        The wire I have is
        3 large spools 1.5mmDiam AWG#14/15 in total 71.31kg 13,905 feet and
        1 spool 1.0 mm AWG#18 22.67kg 10,200 feet

        If I am able to use this wire it would be great
        Now I am getting into some big toys
        [IMG][/IMG]

        Please UFO would these motors power a Nissan Pulsar car 2.0 litre motor
        Kindest regards
        [IMG][/IMG]
        Hello Ian,

        Hope you are better by now of that injury... ...so stay away from climbing...

        Related to price$ try negotiating some more...you are getting it without the wires on, that is a good release of work and materials from them...

        Try to come down to around 300 and some (350.00) USD for each motor...as also with the loose parts.

        Related to wire...that motor comes with 16 gauge dual strands per turns...I believe if yours is a 15 awg it will also work...I have not been able to start winding yet...still working on my shop. I plan to use 16 awg to wind it, this motors have a lot of room, that is why I like them.


        This Motor will run a small utility light weight vehicle...as it also depends on the differential gearing you will be using. You have to realize its shaft end coupling side is not that wide...


        Regards


        Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

        Comment


        • Please read thread.

          Originally posted by corry View Post
          Hello everyone, I have some motors to seven poles. How should I rewind?

          Thanks!
          Hello Corry and welcome,

          Please read thread...We already have discussed and posted a seven pole here.

          Thanks Codeboundfuture for posting Diagram to Corry...but He should go back to re-read the whole development of this Motors at smaller poles before he jumps into the last part of Thread...Otherwise we will be back and forth here.


          Regards


          Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-20-2012, 03:49 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

          Comment


          • Hello and Welcome

            Originally posted by lostbraincell View Post
            I'm new here.
            Have read all the posts now, Really like this!
            Haven't heard anyone suggest down gearing to help keep motor speed and reduce rpm for generator.
            thanks for all the great info!
            looking foreword to winding soon.
            Hello Lostbraincell,

            First thing we should get at...is to obtain a very strong and fast Machine, that WILL exceed BY FAR the required spec's from Generator...
            Then, we decide what method to downgrade speed...or Power.
            I prefer the electronic control methods, since they are more accurate as also they could maintain a regulating circuit to keep speed "on load demand" by 'reading' both machines ...

            Look at a Gas Engine Generator...there is absolutely no downgrade gearing there...just the idler and auto regulator level sticks.

            Now if we are talking about a transport vehicle...then yes...we have to use differentials and transmissions to regulate speed-power.


            Regards


            Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

            Comment


            • question

              I'am not an engineer or an electrician but I thinj your idea's are interresting all though I have a hard time following everything. I just have a question I hope somebody could answer. If I made the rotor round but give the stator a spiral form with the same pole facing in. X would be the stator point closes to rotor, Y would be almost the same point but the furthest away from the rotor. If I would give the rotor a charge to create the same pole as the inward pole of the stator it would go to the point of less resistance, so it would go from x to y almost 360 degrees Iwould only have to stop the current just to go over point x. With more then one coil it would go over point x anyway but why give things more resistance when it is not necesarry. This way the current is going allways in the same direction and allways working to push to motor . I hope this is not a completely stupid idea and that somebody could tell me if this would work or not.
              Best regards,
              Han

              Comment


              • Thread index problem

                Is anyone else having a thread page index problem where you select page 76 and always get page 58?
                Dana
                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                Nikola Tesla

                Comment


                • Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                  Is anyone else having a thread page index problem where you select page 76 and always get page 58?
                  Dana

                  I've had it several times. Clearing my browser cache sorted it for me. ( think it's because the redirect code gets cached)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by hanwempe View Post
                    I'am not an engineer or an electrician but I thinj your idea's are interresting all though I have a hard time following everything. I just have a question I hope somebody could answer. If I made the rotor round but give the stator a spiral form with the same pole facing in. X would be the stator point closes to rotor, Y would be almost the same point but the furthest away from the rotor. If I would give the rotor a charge to create the same pole as the inward pole of the stator it would go to the point of less resistance, so it would go from x to y almost 360 degrees Iwould only have to stop the current just to go over point x. With more then one coil it would go over point x anyway but why give things more resistance when it is not necesarry. This way the current is going allways in the same direction and allways working to push to motor . I hope this is not a completely stupid idea and that somebody could tell me if this would work or not.
                    Best regards,
                    Han
                    Hello Han and welcome
                    I am not absolutely sure why you want to run the motor with push only. most motors including ours both push and pull. That is where the greatest power is at. Your idea also requires a methiod of switching coils power on and off and then you might as well switch both coils in opposition and then you will have a regular motor but vary weak as per stator coil direction. Your going in circles. Maybe you should go back over this thread and study the three pole setup for replication which will teach you what you need to know.
                    Dana
                    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                    Nikola Tesla

                    Comment


                    • Radiant energy

                      Hi UFO!
                      I realise you've been busy, but have a quick question first, before I come back later with other questions :

                      In your reply to me you stated:

                      "Ok, we could get Radiant out as much as we want...We still have to develop further the practical use of Radiant...to activate, run our equipments...it is a different current, and it must be "filtered/processed" in order to be usable...so far we are doing it for purposes of scientific study, as to realize it DOES EXIST...
                      But the 'ready to go' power output that we can be able to run our equipments/appliances...still comes from Hot regular generated Induction, my dear friend."


                      OK, fair enough, we are still exploring Radiant Energy. So these assymetrical machines that we are now building are still to use and produce HOT energy, but will do so in a far more efficient way than we have been led to believe is possible. The Radiant Energy part is somewhat seperate (at least for now), and is NOT what we are focusing on for the time being. Is that correct?

                      Thanks!

                      Anoop
                      Last edited by Anoop; 10-20-2012, 06:40 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Last edited by JohnStone; 10-20-2012, 06:57 PM.
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

                        Comment


                        • Anoop Hi
                          I read your post, what is your question? I will try to define what UFO said, maybe that will help. Our machines thru scaling up size are capable of much radiant energy. Now once we have it we must decide what to do with it. This energy must be altered befor it is usable in current equiptment. You could charge batteries then run your house with that. Or you could simply push a generator to power your smaller things of need. UFO is working on a system that will involve both of these and more. Generally two banks of batteries being switched with everything controlled automatically and no real input power into the system from outside. We now know that this is possible and in general know how to do it, but we are still researching the best method to do it and as we are not as a large government funded organization, this takes a little time. We have UFO and John Stone who are the best and most generous people any group could have. Maybe I have helped you, maybe not, I tried. We are all looking foreword to your continued input and ideas.
                          Dana
                          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                          Nikola Tesla

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                            .....
                            I have had a reply from
                            James Manoff
                            Technical Sales / Customer Service
                            Imperial Electric, Scott Motors, Euclid Universal
                            1503 Exeter Rd
                            Akron, OH 44306
                            I am hoping to purchase 2 complete motors with bare armatures and extra commutators, brushboards including brushes and springs

                            He has said it will take 3 to 4 weeks from order to despatch
                            Part Number Description Price (ea) Lead Time

                            P56MD003 4.0 HP, 2500 RPM, 36VDC $494.28 3-4 weeks
                            0567028C Slotted Comm, 56 Bar $56.21 1 week
                            0515032 Brush Board Assy $78.50 1 week
                            ..
                            Wow Thanks. I emailed Imperial some weeks ago and did not get any answer.
                            Did James mention shipping costs?
                            Do you have the email address from James?
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by wonza View Post
                              I've had it several times. Clearing my browser cache sorted it for me. ( think it's because the redirect code gets cached)
                              Thanks wonza, that worked. Page 76 has so much stuff on it that I missed some I see.
                              Dana
                              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                              Nikola Tesla

                              Comment


                              • Motors

                                Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                                Wow Thanks. I emailed Imperial some weeks ago and did not get any answer.
                                Did James mention shipping costs?
                                Do you have the email address from James?
                                Maybe you guys could get a better price together with different shipping addresses.
                                Dana
                                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                                Nikola Tesla

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X