Wow
... thanks allot for everyone's participation
I will answer all questions I can in my next post. just give ma a bit of time to go over it all once again.
In the meanwhile, have a look at the scope shots our friend wattsup of OU Forum has posted at the topic there to see if any of you can explain why or or how come we don't see any extra activity of the wave form when the inductive collapse is switched to recirculate.
Luc

... thanks allot for everyone's participationI will answer all questions I can in my next post. just give ma a bit of time to go over it all once again.
In the meanwhile, have a look at the scope shots our friend wattsup of OU Forum has posted at the topic there to see if any of you can explain why or or how come we don't see any extra activity of the wave form when the inductive collapse is switched to recirculate.
Luc

,
and
to all
... it always amazes me to see how thoughts and ideas move in parallel
Comment