yes, i never did understand why NO ONE ever bothered to try to send it back into the main bits of the curcuit, even after many many folk asked them to do exactly that....kind of a dry point in this fun revolution i felt, so, go for it, run it back, post and lets not loose anymore time procrastinating(big word for an ozzie)!!!
great work guys !!
thanks for posting hope
great work guys !!
thanks for posting hope

I did look at the Rosemary Ainslie thread and hope something good will come from it. It's interesting you mentioned that because some days after I found the effect I noticed some heat buildup at certain frequencies and then came across her thread. I now see that she has joined and am hopeful she will lead us to economical heating for this winter.
... I have known him for 10 years and have worked with him at Ottawa University lab for some months. He is a good man and I'm quite sure his perpetia generator technology will be used with the Inductive Kickback Motor that I will build to demonstrate that a powerful motor can be built using this usually wasted energy.
... if we are elongating the coils pulse by recirculating the inductive kickback then why am I not seeing that on my scope shot in test 2 video?... we see the on off with kickback but when I flip the switch to recirculate the kickback it gets consumed but we see no extending of the wave form!... why is this
Comment