This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets start the new year with a bang!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Fascinating Thread my Friend!

    Hello Duncan,

    Well, thanks so much for this Thread my Friend!...I have been reading all your texts, data and links... (not done yet, it is pretty much material there to be digested)
    Everything there makes perfect sense , from magnetic fields to electric fields to that "unknown electric flow" or Impulse Flow...I always thought there is more to Static Electricity as all we have learned in school...

    As my "Two Copper Pennies" to this Quest...one thing that I see set Us back in research and development right tooling (besides finding the right magnetic core material) is the fact of being working with Fixed Fields when it comes to be looking for an specific "sweet spot" in resonance matters.

    Nikola Tesla Patented and Developed the Adjustable Condenser...

    Later on it was used to "Tune" Radio Signals as a "Receptor" to waves in the Air... as utilized in the LC Circuits to find "Resonance Spot"

    Variable capacitor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This guy below shows all advantages on building one and using it for those purposes:

    Adjustable Condenser

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

    On the "Transmitting End" a Variable Condenser is also applied to a Sound Microphone...obtaining Directional and Poly-directional capturing.

    Variable Condenser Microphone Patent (1958)

    Unfortunately, the Mechanical adjustable capacitor has passed to an obsolete component in Radio Industry...when the digital and electronic technology came to play...however, for Lab Work on this Series or Parallel Resonance circuits...I believe it would be of great use to find the right capacitance value to enter the "back and forth" game (or could say "dance") of resonance right spot.

    But , even though we get the adjustable capacitor...I still feel we are kind of "handicapped" playing with only one side adjustment on the Static Field of the LC Circuit... Therefore I propose a kind of a "different" (could call it crazy) approach:

    What about using on the electromagnetic (Dynamic) side of the Coils Laminated Cores...a way to also "Adjust" the Magnetic Field Emitted?

    And I am NOT referring to a Variable Transformer App by changing Coils Secondary connections to output...Nor in any matter changing the windings Configuration...but, to physically change/adjust the core itself? Say Interlaced laminations, similar to the adjustable condenser body, a "Stator and a Rotor"...but this way changing the density of the core, therefore changing the magnetic field projection and varying its strength, shape and density...this will reflect back from the coils wrapped to our adjustable condenser LC loop?

    I believe if we could get a way to adjust both Fields...Static and Dynamic, Electric and Magnetic ...creating an LC Network we could be closer to find much faster our "Holy Grail" spot.

    The Geometry of Interlaced lamination of the suitable material could be expanded to almost any shape or volume...from H Frames to Toroid...wrapping segments of coils attached by flexible connectors that would be able to move between them without touching plates...maybe using oil or a liquid as a dielectric to absorb Eddy Currents...

    The thing I see as a disadvantage from the Scientific Research point...is working with static/fixed fields...we have no choice but to "R&R" (Remove and Replace) Components till we find the right match...but, what if we just discarded the wrong value in any of the ends that would have worked with a new one to be loaded?...it will be the "never ending saga" finding right combinations of values...like it has been done for decades without any luck.

    Sometimes we find that an Electric Motor of any kind...or a Generator...makes the "System" work perfect, when connecting it between a Battery and other components...like it happens with the 3BGS...wouldn't it be that we are adding "variable magnetic fields" to our already Static side...giving it the required missing "spice"?

    I also agree with you, Duncan, that in Acoustics...a Variation of the Magnetic Field exists in a Loudspeaker by a moving coil within a fixed magnetic field...and a static core as the nucleus of the cone...but what I am proposing is completely different...by changing the steel or iron or whatever material density by opening or closing the plaques or cells...and that could be arranged within a Battery type composition...or as an isolated component.


    I hope I have not caused any distraction from the main"spirit" of the Thread...as all I am trying to do is cooperate in finding a solution to our Enigma on Energy.


    Kind Regards to All, and thanks again Duncan!


    Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

    Comment


    • #62
      Your welcome

      Just a bit of caution, it is bulky compared to iron. and you should use the minimum amount of binding material to get the job done as to minimize further density loss. If you think it might help you can mix it with paint and paint it over the finished coil.

      It is sold as a pigment or as a component of thermite on eBay.
      If you work with pulsed DC instead of AC you should be able to significantly push the hertz as the domains don't have to reorient themselves.

      Comment


      • #63
        Light bulb!

        Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

        As my "Two Copper Pennies" to this Quest...one thing that I see set Us back in research and development right tooling (besides finding the right magnetic core material) is the fact of being working with Fixed Fields when it comes to be looking for an specific "sweet spot" in resonance matters.

        [IMG][/IMG]

        [IMG][/IMG]
        Ufopolitics
        Looking at the variable capacitors if you need to modify them. titanium dioxide has a dielectric value higher than pure water and is a paint pigment, so you can literally spray paint it on.

        Comment


        • #64
          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Duncan View Post
            what a great Idea Hrothgar .. its certainly never crossed my mind .. I'll investigate!
            And what do you think is on magnetic video tape?

            Mike

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
              And what do you think is on magnetic video tape?

              Mike
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

              Comment


              • #67
                The idea was only for the iron oxide, not the tape it has a very fast change of polarity, or it would not work as a digital storage, so to say

                regards

                Mike

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                  The idea was only for the iron oxide, not the tape it has a very fast change of polarity, or it would not work as a digital storage, so to say

                  regards

                  Mike
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Making exotic material

                    I have be playing around making exotic material for a while now, it all came from my SMD electrolysis and being able to make graphene oxide from CO2, but it needs a through put of CO2 to make any reasonable amount, if not the only amount made is what carbon was in the electrolyte to start with in sodium acitate, not very much if you look at the formula.

                    I have made some nice copper coated graphene nano tubes by this method, here is a photo of them in solution, pretty cool if I say so myself.

                    My problem is I am like a child in a toy shop, I find one toy and then on the next shelf I see another, in the end I am trying to play with them all and getting nowhere

                    SMD also produces power and charges batteries very fast and is why it is the most effective system of electrolysis, and so the games move on from one to another as I find new things that can be done.

                    Several people have replicated the basics, but as of yet I have not shown the rest, it is all for a new topic when I think it is the right time. This is my main work for some time and has a big future I think, it is where physics and chemistry come together and don't break any laws, just unusual science

                    Regards

                    Mike
                    Last edited by Michael John Nunnerley; 03-06-2014, 09:09 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      yeah I knew you were busy in that area mike !

                      New way of making a ferrofluid. Costs less than 3$!!! : Collect ferric oxide

                      I have an old abandoned mine walking from distance me ...

                      Cool Graphite | Borrowdale | British Geological Survey (BGS)

                      Think I should buy it ?

                      how much is that stuff an Oz ? just send me a sketch I'll soon buy all the magnetic stuff I need
                      Last edited by Duncan; 01-06-2014, 12:00 PM.
                      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        I would buy it, clean out your piggy and make them an offer that they can't refuse might need the sawn off as well, just to lube them a little to the idea

                        Graphite mines all of a sudden have become big business

                        Mike

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          While glamourous...

                          The composition of a typical ferrofluid is about 5% magnetic solids, 10% surfactant and 85% carrier, by volume. I abandoned it for the lack of requisite density.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            All F.E researchers are totally insane tptb say so .. why not me ? Its my turn!

                            Originally posted by Hrothgar View Post
                            The composition of a typical ferrofluid is about 5% magnetic solids, 10% surfactant and 85% carrier, by volume. I abandoned it for the lack of requisite density.
                            Magnetic engineering is a one of the many subjects I'm woefully ignorant in I'm grateful for any input . I have been thinking about the basic operation of a simple transformer. Say wound on a closed Iron toroid for instance . I here think of how it works .. not how the books tell us it works with that cutting the coils at 90 deg rubbish .. how can it do that ? Sure you can induce flux into the Iron core but that's where it stays .. there's perhaps 1% leakage if that, its in there trapped. There is no way the flux can as the books tell us 'cut the coils at 90deg' the flux cant get anywhere near the coils never mind cut them. It can't get out of its prison, I recalled another great researcher in the field effectively destroyed by tptb and now dead Chris Carson and this demonstration of the corruption in transformer theory beginning at 6min on the first video and finishing at 2 mins into the second (just my luck to get stuck across two video's ) anyway there's a comment by EPD regarding spaceships and light and the windows I'd like you to take note of too .. so perhaps just as well.
                            Talking of capacitors this crafted machine of Chris's is what started the problems for him. direct electrostatic conversion.



                            Part 4 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio - YouTube

                            Part 5 of 6: Eric Dollard & Chris Carson Tesla Longitudinal Wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio - YouTubethe universe.A rose by any other name would smell as sweet (William Shakespeare - Romeo and Juliet)
                            Last edited by Duncan; 01-07-2014, 10:03 AM.
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Duncan
                              I always enjoy your posts , and while on a mental lunch break at work, I find my mind swimming with innumerable thoughts popping in and out of existence, like those pesky particles around the dipole that Bearden likes to mention every so often. I'll try and grasp a few to weave together a coherent line of thought...

                              It seems to me you are talking about the interrelationship between electricity, gravity and magnetism. I assume your reference to the linear impulse or wave is interchangeable with longitudinal or scalar impulse. It's interesting to note that these impulses, though often referred to as waves are really vectors - of which I'm sure you're very well aware; hence the term "impulse" which you use.

                              It makes sense that we widen our electro-magnetic-gravitic paradigm to include longitudinal or scalar impulses/vectors. Otherwise, we will never really get off the ground - hehe. I'm convinced that this is the technology behind the flying saucer stuff we've seen since the 1940s 'til present day. Why pin this on some big-eyed extraterrestrial green or grey critters, when it's clear that the Germans, Russians, and likely later, the Americans have been playing with it for decades.

                              There've been reports of anti-gravity surrounding the Joe Cell - which as I see it, provides a kind of vortex for condensing aetheiric energy or orgone to energize an engine or battery, or to supercharge water. Weren't there some gravitic anomalies anecdotally ascribed to some of Bedini's early work?

                              EPD makes repeated reference to the fact that the sun's energy is really in another dimension. It seems scalar lines of force share a similar characteristic of other-dimensionality, propagating at supraluminal near-instantaneous velocity. Human intentionality is also said to have this same characteristic as scalar in nature. Its in another dimension, yet produces physical change in objects and substances (let alone people) at a distance.

                              I keep going back to Tesla's series-wound bifilar pancake coil with its mutual cancellation of magnetic fields, and how it produces or perhaps liberates scalar vectors, and how it figured into so many of Tesla's patents in one way or another.

                              My lunch is pretty much over, and something of the mystery has begun to further coalesce into coherent understanding after reading your words. I wonder now what we need to do to get to the next level.

                              Is the sun just a spherical concentration of scalar energy, condensed from the universal aether? Do the planets in their orbits, turning on their axes provide us with the grand paradigm for understanding the action of a swbifi pancake coil with its mutual cancellation of mag fields and liberation of scalar lines of force?

                              UFOpolitics showed that radiant energy was most concentrated at the centre of his pulsed coils. Might it also be with scalar "energies" at the centre of a swbifi pancake coil? Might this also be a microcosm of our solar system?

                              Forgive me if I rambled or led things off course (I hope not). Just trying to pull things to gether and understand, 'cause we're really not in Kansas any more...
                              Back to work Bob.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Magnetism is my focus on the forums.

                                Yes, straight boring magnet kind leading into the transformer. I haven't delved into the resonance because I am still crawling and haven't learned to walk into it yet. However from my observation of emf and magnets I have this to say about the inexplicability of the transformer. The path runs both ways, Clockwise in the core would mean counter clockwise outside the core. Once the outer field intersects the secondary winding it causes the reactionary field that would then couple with the core causing a vortex like assimilation then collapse.

                                The thing about the coil is most people don't appreciate the effect that each individual coil has on the whole The first winding is pristine involving a near perfect tiny orbit of flux. but every winding there after ads to the reluctance. If you think about it a coil generally has so many points of reluctance that flux is squeezed out literally out like a rail gun.

                                If you hold a magnet to steel the physical force exerted is as if you where trying to keep your hand away from a small breach into outer space. Modern Neo magnets are reputed to loose less than 1% of their pull every 10 years. Studying Neo magnets and Hallbach arrays I eventually determined that it would be possible to create a motionless generator by simulating the Hallbach with three trigger coils with two permanent magnets between and collecting the total output . it wasn't until a few months later that I discovered the Bearden Meg. Oh well so much for my originality. But to my surprise no one can seem to get one functional successfully. So I continue down the rabbit hole undeterred. I study the reaction from that single wire. Reluctance, impedance, saturation, permeability all are pieces of the puzzle of finding the secret of the seamless assimilation of usable energy from permanent magnets. I simply see magnet reactors as a scalable power solution once deciphered.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X