This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets start the new year with a bang!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    How to shatter glass with your voice - YouTubeAmazing Resonance Experiment! - YouTubePart 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTube

    pi/2 In other words although you can't see impulse electricity with any instruments and you certainly cant measure it you know immediately that the impulse frequency needs to track the parallel resonant frequency .. which you can see .. by a factor of pi/2.
    Research indicates that the lead acid battery however has a series of sympathetic resonant points obviously the higher up the chain you inject the resonant wave the more dramatic the response . I suspect that cascade is exactly what Marcus Reid describes here .. except of course its electrostatic waves. Not electromagnetic (you know them ones that don't exist)

    Marcus Reid Crystal Converter Battery - Casimir Effect - Part 1 - YouTube
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      Now the couple of questions are : each of windings when checked by meter has around 9H inductance, but if you join them in one way they cancel each other and give only milliHenries while in other connection (like in Tesla bifilar probably) they got me 42H. Is that because of mutual inductance ?
      Inductance is related the the square of the number of turns on a core.
      Twice the number of turns = four times the inductance.
      Inductance measurements will be influenced by other reactivities at such high values.

      Cheers ......... Graham.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
        Can I ask a question here please ? I have build a 1:1 transformer from two ordinary ones (I used it to check JackNoskills user claims on overunity.com).

        Now the couple of questions are : each of windings when checked by meter has around 9H inductance, but if you join them in one way they cancel each other and give only milliHenries while in other connection (like in Tesla bifilar probably) they got me 42H. Is that because of mutual inductance ?

        I want to use them in series as a choke for 230V AC or DC current like in attached picture.

        In picture XMM1 is inductance meter showing 42H and X1 is just a load lamp.
        Simple question : can I trust meter showing me 42H or just add two 9H inductances in series ? What inductance value will load see ?

        You woull help me if you know, then we could compare the results with experiment when I will be prepared for it...
        thats a bit of a puzzle boguslaw I'll dwell n that a little
        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

        Comment


        • #49
          Hi Duncan,

          After Mario's posts, and from the way we ourselves know we were taught to understand magnetic field induction and transduction relationships, I feel that many folk still cannot comprehend the principles behind the TPU because the TPU does not operate in any way that we have been educated to understand - even at University level !!!!!

          The kind of transducible field reversal illustrated here is the sort of thing happening within two of the four TPU sections. There is a sudden field reversal not involving either energy requirements for armature or induced field rotation, nor any of the normal induction related back-EMFs etc. as drummed into us from upper school onwards.
          Wesley Gary Neutral Zone - Video Dailymotion
          Though a tuned induction plus transduction relationship would be essential to optimise output efficiency, this equipment does not run via normal linear/induction/resonance relationships, and nor can it be examined via same disciplines. The overwind transducible energy generated by the sudden internal core field reversals (as in the Patented Wesley Gary Generator) far exceeds the energy requirement essential for the TPU control/drive necessary to cause those core field reversals.

          Actually the sort of arrangemet in the video could be used to determine which materials would be the most useful to use within a TPU; say by 'scoping the output from ten turns of wire wrapped around every core sample passing through its own neutral zone w.r.t. a chosen magnet.

          Cheers ............ Graham.
          Last edited by GSM; 01-04-2014, 02:11 PM. Reason: improve explanation clarity.

          Comment


          • #50
            Duncan,
            Here's the thread where this very thing was done - folks would do well to copy the circuit in case something happens to the thread:
            Appears to be overunity Cicuit
            I believe the folks in the 3BGS should have another look at it. I posted it awhile back, but it appeared to be left in the dust as posting traffic zoomed by...
            The neat thing about this circuit is that it uses a couple of variable resistors, and so the resonance point can be changed until the correct frequency is reached and the magic starts to happen. The circuit does produce the desired effect with a lead acid battery.

            As far as hitting the target of a varying resonance point, I believe the caduceus coil has multiple points of resonance due to its unique configuration. This might be very helpful - another gem quietly left to fade into the stochastic background
            Is this the Smith/Kapanadze secret ?

            For those with eyes and ears...
            Bob

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by GSM View Post
              Hi Duncan,

              After Mario's posts, and from the way we ourselves know we were taught to understand magnetic field induction and transduction relationships, I feel that many folk still cannot comprehend the principles behind the TPU because the TPU does not operate in any way that we have been educated to understand - even at University level !!!!!

              The kind of transducible field reversal illustrated here is the sort of thing happening within two of the four TPU sections. There is a sudden field reversal not involving either energy requirements for armature or induced field rotation, nor any of the normal induction related back-EMFs etc. as drummed into us from upper school onwards.
              Wesley Gary Neutral Zone - Video Dailymotion
              Though a tuned induction plus transduction relationship would be essential to optimise output efficiency, this equipment does not run via normal linear/induction/resonance relationships, and nor can it be examined via same disciplines. The energy generated by the sudden internal core field reversals (as in the Wesley Gary generator) far exceeds the energy requirement essential for TPU control and drive.

              Actually the sort of arrangemet in the video could be used to determine which materials would be the most useful to use within a TPU; say by 'scoping the output from ten turns of wire wrapped around every core sample passing through its own neutral zone w.r.t. a chosen magnet.

              Cheers ............ Graham.
              Three-Dimensional Mid-Air Acoustic Manipulation [Acoustic Levitation] (2013,2014-) - YouTube

              with any sulphate that might try and form inside the battery. I have to come out because I don't know how to track parallel resonance and inject an impulse based on it DOH
              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                Duncan,
                Here's the thread where this very thing was done - folks would do well to copy the circuit in case something happens to the thread:
                Appears to be overunity Cicuit
                I believe the folks in the 3BGS should have another look at it. I posted it awhile back, but it appeared to be left in the dust as posting traffic zoomed by...
                The neat thing about this circuit is that it uses a couple of variable resistors, and so the resonance point can be changed until the correct frequency is reached and the magic starts to happen. The circuit does produce the desired effect with a lead acid battery.

                As far as hitting the target of a varying resonance point, I believe the caduceus coil has multiple points of resonance due to its unique configuration. This might be very helpful - another gem quietly left to fade into the stochastic background
                Is this the Smith/Kapanadze secret ?

                For those with eyes and ears...
                Bob
                Oh dear I'm a year ahead Bob I tried it was no go . The reason being the Lead acid Battery does not have a resonant point , It has a very important resonant cascade . That means pulsing at one of the resonant frequencies begins a chain reaction .. sympathetic frequencies drive up through the battery up to infinity each wave able to exist in its own time and space with out let or hindrance .here is MJN explaining the inverse situation used to fracture water ( its also a possible remedy here as an injected signal)



                at the core of that X6 is actually Tesla' s if you only knew 3,6,9 the overtones all the overtones are cumlative on 6 .. so it is in the lead acid battery
                .
                Here I am what seems years ago trying to show that .

                3bs - YouTube

                , some more just fell on stony ground!
                This is then happening
                Marcus Reid Crystal Converter Battery - Casimir Effect - Part 1 - YouTube
                Last edited by Duncan; 01-04-2014, 03:15 PM.
                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  thats a bit of a puzzle boguslaw I'll dwell n that a little
                  I apologize, my description was bad. I'm trying to understand how Tesla was able to find a choke for direct "municipal current" for his method. So basically I tried to connect 1:1 transformer windings in bifilar to rise inductance and connect that to AC power grid via FWBR or directly and see if I can operate that continously in short circuit. Unfortunately I only lowered current to 0,3A which is still too high, and I can keep it shorted only for a few seconds.
                  The only possibility which remain is motor winding or capacitor in series for higher reactance (but I don't like the phase shift).

                  Do you know how to make such choke as visible in many Tesla patents ?
                  Last edited by boguslaw; 01-11-2015, 10:22 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #54

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Yeah time to twiddle the 'duino

                      Some PLL related Arduino stuff:

                      Pll resonance lock - Arduino Forum

                      Intro to Phase-Locked Loops

                      I see Arduino clones are en masse on eBay. Reasonable prices. Even down around $10-$12 but I'd probably go with a Arduino MEGA 2560 R3 board as they have 256k program space as opposed to 8 or 16k like some of the earlier boards and this one is still 5v so compatible with more accessories/sensors. The Mega 2560 can be hard for less than $20.
                      Last edited by ewizard; 01-04-2014, 10:23 PM.
                      There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Hello Duncan

                        I don't presume to have knowledge of your specific needs. But, various magnetic materials have been mentioned and one that hasn't been mentioned rust. Fe3o4 is cheap in bulk and easily contained in tubing or molded with epox or resin. I purchased 30lb of 325screensize fe304 for $42 that included shipping. It should easily handle upto 30khz AC without noticable eddy. If I remember correctly Mr Tesla was using Fe2o3 in some of his devices and as it is even a finer screen size and as cheap it might be worth looking into.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                          I apologize, my description was bad. I'm trying to understand how Tesla was able to find a choke for direct "municipal current" for his method. So basically I tried to connect 1:1 transformer windings in bifilar to rise inductance and connect that to AC power grid via FWBR or directly and see if I can operate that continously in short circuit. Unfortunately I only lowered current to 0,3A which is still too high, and I can keep it shorted only for a few seconds.
                          The only possibility which remain is motor winding or capacitor in series for higher reactance (but I don't like the phase shift).

                          Do you know how to make such choke as visible in many Tesla patents ?

                          Desiderius Capacitive Battery Charger - John Saves Energy

                          any way just got to live with it. Its Tesla its going to be resonance! I haven't seen this thing Boguslaw but I seem to have got the hang of the guys thinking and although it takes a while I can see what he's doing . With a circuit very similar to that which you have drawn . Perhaps , only because its something similar to what I am doing here .. which is probably why you ask!
                          There is a component of a sine wave that you as an electrical user don't often consider , the make up of the sine wave itself. In pure mathematical terms the sine wave embraces every other possible wave . The area under a sine wave is directly proportional to power . And so of course a component of energy. As more power is consumed your instruments will show no difference .. you will still see a sine wave . It is getting much weaker however Its being eaten away from the inside.
                          It becomes less and less able to hold a harmonic shape . Spikes start to appear and the supply

                          Are all waveforms made up of sine waves? : askscienceCoil Resonance Tutorial 1 - YouTubeL298N DC Stepper Motor Dual H Bridge Drive Controller Board Module for Arduino | eBay

                          or maybe similar they as used of toy cars .. backwards forwards speed ect .. that chip seems OK running and reversing up to about 8 Khz..
                          The variable change over ? Use a 555 if you want or this chip will do it all ..

                          How to Build a Homemade Power Inverter
                          Last edited by Duncan; 01-05-2014, 04:42 PM.
                          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                              Yeah time to twiddle the 'duino

                              Some PLL related Arduino stuff:

                              Pll resonance lock - Arduino Forum

                              Intro to Phase-Locked Loops

                              I see Arduino clones are en masse on eBay. Reasonable prices. Even down around $10-$12 but I'd probably go with a Arduino MEGA 2560 R3 board as they have 256k program space as opposed to 8 or 16k like some of the earlier boards and this one is still 5v so compatible with more accessories/sensors. The Mega 2560 can be hard for less than $20.
                              Thanks ewiz afraid I'll have to start at page one
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Hrothgar View Post
                                I don't presume to have knowledge of your specific needs. But, various magnetic materials have been mentioned and one that hasn't been mentioned rust. Fe3o4 is cheap in bulk and easily contained in tubing or molded with epox or resin. I purchased 30lb of 325screensize fe304 for $42 that included shipping. It should easily handle upto 30khz AC without noticable eddy. If I remember correctly Mr Tesla was using Fe2o3 in some of his devices and as it is even a finer screen size and as cheap it might be worth looking into.

                                what a great Idea Hrothgar .. its certainly never crossed my mind .. I'll investigate!
                                Last edited by Duncan; 01-05-2014, 05:25 PM.
                                Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X