This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi Sampojo

    I can see your issue with the graphic, maybe this picture will help?
    The coil is wound in the same direction, (as per your first photo of wire on copper tube)then shown stretched out and fitted to rotor.






    Regards

    John
    Last edited by john_g; 01-12-2013, 11:01 AM. Reason: wires wrong comm!

    Comment


    • in have a notion

      to UFO POLITICS

      sir, correct me if i am wrong.....

      i am verry interested in the assymetric generator

      as i see, we have a assymetric motor turning a symetric generator with verry good results...if not ou....
      a symetric generator is stif....
      an assymetric generator is the exact opposite, it is loose?
      so, my notion....one could then also turn the assymetric generator with a symmetric motor and still get verry good results? or am i barking skywards???

      i am allways learning,,, and now own six imperial motors that needs modification...i have wired and done one motor to assymetric system, same as yours...what a amazing machine to work with.....am following on the generator and has started to convert it to same system..


      sorry if i desturbed you since i am curious and not electrically trained....dummy really, i have a hard time following the electrical descussion between you and mr jhon stone.....is there a easier way to do the electrical side........??

      regards
      ARCH CHICKEN

      Comment


      • The discussion on those pics above is a matter of misunderstanding. I'll explain:
        You all know the problem when watching a plain in flight to be confused for a short time of position and on where it heads to. After observing some movement the facts get cleared up.
        We suffer just now on the same internal procedures like optical illusions make use of. They actively relay on a known interpretation of our brains and cheat the interpretations. It is like to cushion the ball at billiard game.
        I like to play with these perspectives and I can see both interpretations by switching my internal "interpreter". The facts can be made clear if we interrupt the wires seated behind another wire. Try it and you will be amazed.

        "How can I know what I expressed if I do not know what you understood!" Ponder on it. Any teacher needs to know that in order to become a good performer. It is like targeting with a weapon an a moving object. You need to envision a place where the game is NOT - not yet - in order to hit it.
        It is one indication of a good community if those facts (pics or words) are envisioned and dealt with in kind and humble way. Many of the controversies here (not all) were based on initial misunderstanding.
        JohnS
        Last edited by JohnStone; 01-12-2013, 12:00 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

        Comment


        • Attached Files

          Comment


          • Having Trouble reading last page...

            Hello to All,

            I am having trouble getting to page <117> (last one) ...can't get to it.

            I am still receiving by mail the notifications...that is how I am aware of the posts...

            For example...can't read the latest post from Interdesign here...I did read it at my email.

            Maybe I am "banned" from here...


            Regards to all


            Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

            Comment


            • Seems to be a bug in the system, others are having the same problem, for me it is very very slow and drops out a lot

              Mike

              Comment


              • Me too.
                Dana
                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                Nikola Tesla

                Comment


                • not here

                  Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                  Seems to be a bug in the system, others are having the same problem, for me it is very very slow and drops out a lot

                  Mike

                  Comment




                  • new stators - YouTube

                    Comment


                    • well I'm out in the sticks and on the end of the line, max here is 1mb in the morning, in the afternoon a lot less

                      Mike

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
                        ....
                        I found a very useful a concept I learned from Mk, a member of other forum,but very wise at coils........
                        here (excellent tutorial) It can't be taught better!

                        JohnS
                        BTW: The resolution is: Z type corresponds to CW
                        Last edited by JohnStone; 01-12-2013, 07:35 PM.
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

                        Comment


                        • Still Locked Out...

                          Sorry, but can not read you guys...

                          I see on my right hand side the <page 117>...press it, but routes me back to Page 116...

                          Sorry for the inconvenience...


                          hope it will be solved soon


                          Regards


                          Ufopolitics
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                          Comment


                          • correction

                            Hello John
                            no offense at all !!!
                            if you look at the pic I posted, I wrote: it APPEARS

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Sorry, but can not read you guys...

                              I see on my right hand side the <page 117>...press it, but routes me back to Page 116...

                              Sorry for the inconvenience...


                              hope it will be solved soon


                              Regards


                              Ufopolitics
                              Maybe try deleting all your browser cache and any other junk it tends to keep? If that fails try using a proxy temporarily. Anonymouse.org or here are a bunch: Free Public Proxy Servers Lists: HTTP, HTTPS/Secure/Tunnel/Connect/IRC, SOCKS, CGI/PHP/Web, transparent/anonymous/elite/high anonymous, standard, non-standard ports
                              I know this forum has been having database errors but if they are in a cache somewhere you may continue to see them after they are fixed. Of course if you can't see this page then I'm probably wasting space .... I'll PM you this
                              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

                              Comment


                              • Bright.

                                Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                                Great work Machine, wow you have some bright sparking going on there.
                                The motor seemed to start instantly and the generator wound up slower, the difference in the winding patterns really stands out.

                                Can't wait to see your testing.

                                Regards Cornboy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X