I finally found some time to work on free energy theories again. I updated my article over at Pes with some literature and quotes, most notably Eric Dollard.
I have read quite some literature on Tesla technology, but most of them just don't cut it, one way or the other. Eric Dollard's stuff does. And he's alive:
Interestingly, Prof. Turtur tells us there is an energy exchange between the propagating electric field and the active vacuum, or medium, or lumeniferous ether:
Article:Free Electric Energy in Theory and Practice - PESWiki
More posts by Eric:
I took the liberty of posting Eric's documents on my website, without explicit permission (see my article). However, I think we just need this stuff. We cannot allow these documents to dissapear into oblivion because of some copyright rules.
You know, Eric is a real genious. And he has been badly treated. I don't know how or what, but he had some hard times, that's for sure. Anyway, his work has not been accepted by main stream science. THAT is a mistake, a mistake we have to fix. And the only way to do that, is to study his work. It is a very solid theoretic foundation along the lines of none less than Nikola Tesla.
So, let's see what comes up.
I have read quite some literature on Tesla technology, but most of them just don't cut it, one way or the other. Eric Dollard's stuff does. And he's alive:
Interestingly, Prof. Turtur tells us there is an energy exchange between the propagating electric field and the active vacuum, or medium, or lumeniferous ether:
Article:Free Electric Energy in Theory and Practice - PESWiki
More posts by Eric:
I took the liberty of posting Eric's documents on my website, without explicit permission (see my article). However, I think we just need this stuff. We cannot allow these documents to dissapear into oblivion because of some copyright rules.
You know, Eric is a real genious. And he has been badly treated. I don't know how or what, but he had some hard times, that's for sure. Anyway, his work has not been accepted by main stream science. THAT is a mistake, a mistake we have to fix. And the only way to do that, is to study his work. It is a very solid theoretic foundation along the lines of none less than Nikola Tesla.
So, let's see what comes up.




Comment