This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Battery Generating System

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just playing a hunch!

    Check out a device running on waves out of the air...no power required
    How to Make a Foxhole Radio - YouTube
    Dave

    How to Make a Foxhole Radio - YouTubeFree electricity - YouTube
    Other folks manage a far more intimate exchange with the linear wave in one form or another
    HowStuffWorks "How Spontaneous Human Combustion Works"Part 1 of 6: Eric Dollard Tesla Longitudinal wave Energy SBARC Ham Radio with Chris Carson - YouTubecrystals
    Lead(II) sulfate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThomas Henry Moray: The Sea of Energy ~ Excerpts of technical factoids & illustrations of the Moray Radiant Energy Receiver
    Last edited by Duncan; 12-31-2012, 01:09 PM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

    Comment


    • New Test

      Originally posted by Turion View Post
      GlenWV,
      I would hang on to that one that never let your motor start. It's what we've been looking for to use in the battery modification experiments we've got going. AND, you could just leave it connected for as long as you can stand to do so. Eventually the motor might come on. It might take overnight though.

      Dave
      Greetings:

      I tried a bad 17 AH sealed LAB from a UPS that I picked up yesterday connected to a 1.5 hp 100 VDC motor and it worked. B1 & B2 are 200 AH LABs.

      Changing the motor and the bad battery did the trick. The motor waited a few minutes and took off.

      A 0.5 hp 120 VAC motor was connected to M1 as a load (M2). The wires from the brushes on M2 were taken to caps and the voltage fed to the input on a SG3524 based Bedini charger. The charger raised a 3K AH battery bank 0.6 volts today.

      When the load on M2 is disconnected, M1 runs very fast.

      Again, air core coils were used to load the bad battery. With no load on M2, the motor screamed. Connecting the caps to the M2 outpur slowed things back down.

      Connecting the primary of a 120/240 to 48 volt transformer really brought the voltage down on the bad battery to the 0.9 range. The system seems to like running the the 2 volt range - give or take a bit.

      M2 decided to break loose from it's moorings, so I changed to another bad 17 AH battery while making a new couplingg and nailing things back down. I'll let this run overnight and see how she plays.

      You may be on to something about letting the North Star 100AH battery sit connected overnight. That thought drifted through my mind while playing with the setup today. I had another one of those outside, so I brought it in last night. We'll make another setup and give that a shot. Big batteries may just take more time.

      You folks have a Happy New Year!!

      glen

      Comment


      • On scalar waves

        Hello All,
        I came across an article titled, The Tesla Howitzer, by anonymous, attached to the website, Index of /. The site is unusual in that there is no browser interface for the home page..just an index on the Apache server. I found very good articles and a number of free energy circuit designs with clear analysis of how the circuits work.
        The article focused on scalar waves and I thought repeating the main the idea might be useful here.
        "Rigorously, all vector fields are two-point functions and thus decomposable into two scalar fields, as Whittaker showed in 1903.
        It follows that any vector wave can be decomposed into two scalar waves. By implication, therefore, a normal transverse EM vector wave, e.g., must simply be two coupled scalar (Tesla) waves-and these scalars independently would be longitudinal if uncoupled.
        An ordinary transverse EM vector wave is thus two pair-coupled Tesla scalar longitudinal waves, and only a single special case of the much more fundamental electromagnetics discovered by Nikola Tesla."

        The article went on to suggest that scalar waves can be made to interfere constructively by earthquakes that behave like interferometers, which produce some of the wierd lights that have been observed around quakes. One of the contributing phenomena, the author proposes, is the piezoelectric effect of quartz in the rock when pressures mount.

        I began to wonder if the sulphate crystals in the dead battery had any piezoelectric effect and whether that effect might be involved in the "mysterious energy" observed in the 3BS. The idea is interesting in that, not only might the dead battery function as a dipole, but it may be an interferometer as well. To Duncan: there's Fourier again.
        Obie

        Comment


        • Glen.
          During your runs did your primaries hold steady or lose voltage? CAn you compare that loss or gain to what your batt bank gained?

          Dave

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Obie View Post
            Hello All,
            I came across an article titled, The Tesla Howitzer, by anonymous, attached to the website, Index of /. The site is unusual in that there is no browser interface for the home page..just an index on the Apache server. I found very good articles and a number of free energy circuit designs with clear analysis of how the circuits work.
            The article focused on scalar waves and I thought repeating the main the idea might be useful here.
            "Rigorously, all vector fields are two-point functions and thus decomposable into two scalar fields, as Whittaker showed in 1903.
            It follows that any vector wave can be decomposed into two scalar waves. By implication, therefore, a normal transverse EM vector wave, e.g., must simply be two coupled scalar (Tesla) waves-and these scalars independently would be longitudinal if uncoupled.
            An ordinary transverse EM vector wave is thus two pair-coupled Tesla scalar longitudinal waves, and only a single special case of the much more fundamental electromagnetics discovered by Nikola Tesla."

            The article went on to suggest that scalar waves can be made to interfere constructively by earthquakes that behave like interferometers, which produce some of the wierd lights that have been observed around quakes. One of the contributing phenomena, the author proposes, is the piezoelectric effect of quartz in the rock when pressures mount.

            I began to wonder if the sulphate crystals in the dead battery had any piezoelectric effect and whether that effect might be involved in the "mysterious energy" observed in the 3BS. The idea is interesting in that, not only might the dead battery function as a dipole, but it may be an interferometer as well. To Duncan: there's Fourier again.
            Obie
            Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

            Comment


            • Run results .... so far...

              Originally posted by Turion View Post
              Glen.
              During your runs did your primaries hold steady or lose voltage? CAn you compare that loss or gain to what your batt bank gained?

              Dave
              Greetings:

              I did a quick check on the system before leaving for work. The source batteries are holding steady and M2 is generating @ around 18vdc. Again, removing the M2 output from the caps causes M1 to increase in speed. M2 voltage increases to the 44 vdc area until reconnected to the caps.

              M2 output is going into the SG3524 based Bedini charger connected to a battery bank outside.

              I removed one field coil from across the Bad Battery to raise the voltage a little. We'll see how that worked this evening.

              glen

              Note: I'm going through the old posts and making a doc that I can print out for a guide. Some video links no longer work, the big thing is that I'd like to see Matt's schematic(s). thanks, gl.

              Comment


              • Schematic of what? Give the post and I'll do my best.

                Matt

                Comment


                • GlenWV,

                  I believe the longest anyone has had this thing up and running without the bad battery charging and the whole setup stopping working has been a couple days. At least with the BASIC system as we have outlined it here. So if you get it to go beyond that, you may have something. Let us know how it's going. I for one am rootin' for ya. If you get the chance, shoot some video and post to Youtube and send us all a link. We'd love to see what you've got going.

                  We need the folks like you who are seeing some success to measure results and post them. Until we have some quality documentation there are always going to be those who say this doesn't really work. I have really never taken the time to do that when I've had it working, because it is so OBVIOUS that you are getting more out than you're putting in I wasn't worried about documenting. Silly me. I thought people would just believe my wild claims of a free energy device. LOL.

                  Dave

                  Comment


                  • Evening update

                    Originally posted by Turion View Post
                    GlenWV,

                    I believe the longest anyone has had this thing up and running without the bad battery charging and the whole setup stopping working has been a couple days. At least with the BASIC system as we have outlined it here. So if you get it to go beyond that, you may have something. Let us know how it's going. I for one am rootin' for ya. If you get the chance, shoot some video and post to Youtube and send us all a link. We'd love to see what you've got going.

                    We need the folks like you who are seeing some success to measure results and post them. Until we have some quality documentation there are always going to be those who say this doesn't really work. I have really never taken the time to do that when I've had it working, because it is so OBVIOUS that you are getting more out than you're putting in I wasn't worried about documenting. Silly me. I thought people would just believe my wild claims of a free energy device. LOL.

                    Dave
                    Greetings:

                    @Matthew: The schematic I was looking for on one of your posts had to do with the use of multiple bad batteries with the inverter attached and lighting bulbs. I went back and 'really' watched the videos you posted on this and pretty much see what you did. I'll give this a try in a day or two. You also mentiioned a pdf file on the Radiant Energy Collector, or something like that. I went back and got that too. (More to play with!!)

                    @Dave: The changes that I made this morning got me out of the zone, so my source batteries were down this evening. The generator, M2, was still putting out around 15 volts but M1 & M2 were turning slow. I disconnected the circuit and put the source batteries on charge.
                    You are correct about documentation. Now that I have something that works, I'll start documenting more thoroughly.

                    Pictures I can get. Video will have to be figured out. Only have dial-up at home.

                    Great stuff!

                    glen

                    Comment


                    • You should keep your bad battery shorted out when not in use so it doesn't repair itself

                      Comment


                      • http://www.energeticforum.com/john-b...html#post22263
                        Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Turion View Post
                          You should keep your bad battery shorted out when not in use so it doesn't repair itself
                          I am doing the setup with a small 12v motor and a piece of wood attached as a load but my primaries are going down. Should I leave the bulb attached on B3 while motor is running?
                          Thanks

                          Comment


                          • You need to match the load on the motor with the load on batt 3, so the load on the motor must be a constant load. So yes, the bulb should remain while running the motor. Did you follow the steps in post #1 to make sure you have a good "bad" battery?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Turion View Post
                              You need to match the load on the motor with the load on batt 3, so the load on the motor must be a constant load. So yes, the bulb should remain while running the motor. Did you follow the steps in post #1 to make sure you have a good "bad" battery?
                              No I will see that post again.
                              Thanks.

                              Comment


                              • I rewrote the first post on this thread. Hopefully it will be more informative on how to begin working with this setup. But I can't help but keep coming back to one aspect of my original bad battery that we have YET to see in any of the bad batteries we have worked with here, although I do believe a couple folks have mentioned seeing something similar. It is this.

                                With my original bad battery when the switch was thrown the voltage would jump to 24 volts. It would slowly go down to 18 volts and the motor would come on. It would continue to go on down to around 9 volts and then the motor would shut off, the voltage would jump back to 24, and the cycle would repeat.

                                What inside the battery could cause this to happen??? That is what we need to understand, because THAT was what made my original battery work. A connection that somehow became disconnected, but would become connected again? (Like the float in a toilet...when it raises to a certain level it shuts off the water?)

                                Which I believe focuses us back on the voltage reading for battery 3.
                                When it measures 24 volts, what is this really a measure of?
                                When it drops to 18 volts and the motor starts, what is this really a measure of?
                                When it dropped to 9 (on my original) what was this a measurement of? And WHY haven't we seen that in ANY of our replications? What was so unusual about that particular "miracle" battery?
                                How do we MAKE THAT HAPPEN in our replications.

                                Dave

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X