This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wesley or stivep1 video high voltage&frequency OU

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
    Thanks!!!!!!

    I have to say something!

    Bad news First!

    Nobody knows a Theory about this "ubnormalous ferrite reactor from Tiger"!

    Tiger said that he already works with this devices more that 1 year and tryed to explain - how to replicate but only Arunas and some more persons got success....but nobody know Theory...because we havent one!
    Tiger keeps developing air-core device with mixed frequencies. But he is alone with Dynatron in Russian forums front, so please be patient

    I also had conversation with Tiger on this evening, the exchange of mind-bogling ideas and experience is always invaluable outcome...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
      Thanks!!!!!!

      I have to say something!

      Bad news First!

      Nobody knows a Theory about this "ubnormalous ferrite reactor from Tiger"!

      Tiger said that he already works with this devices more that 1 year and tryed to explain - how to replicate but only Arunas and some more persons got success....but nobody know Theory...because we havent one!

      But!!!!
      we have excellent news form Tiger! He said that he can give us a practical schematic! At first He said the just same that T-1000 talked already but .... I asked about really Practical schematic "Tiger Ferrite Reactor for DummY" and he aswered that it is possible. I have to wait some days.... I am going to publish what i would have to get from him!
      If he answered that it is possible then we have to wait just few days?
      Oh, it is too good to be true, i just hope we are not going to be disappointed
      this time. Not this time, not this time! Why i am saying this?
      Because so courage and honest people like you are true heroes and our gratitude and admiration (or at least mine) to you is immense.
      You are my real brothers and my love and my thoughts are with you!
      And true heroes (just as it is case with true saints) are rare, and that is why i feel that this time we should not be disappointed.
      On the other hand, time is precious, i mean Kapanatze is poisoned too, like Stan Mayers and others?
      You know what i mean? As sooner you spread it through internet community as lesser you are going to be in jeopardize.
      And we do not want something to happen to you too! Not again, not to you!
      Maybe i am pathetic, but i just believe your project is real, and as i already said: You are true heroes and you are worthy of all our admiration and love!

      Peace and love!!!

      @ Boguslaw, you are so good in theory, how far have you gone with your own project? Are you slav? Your nick is, is it not?

      God bless you all!!!
      Peace and love!
      "There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love." Virgin Marry - Immaculate Conception ...The geologists say it's not in the ground, the airforce says it's not in the air, the astronomers say it's not from space, so we are running out of options...

      Comment


      • Ferroresonance

        Hi guys, what we a re dealing here has little to do with what is commonly known as ferroresonance: Ferroresonance: A Brief Explanation

        Regards
        Eeagle_0x

        Comment


        • Originally posted by eagle_0x View Post
          Hi guys, what we a re dealing here has little to do with what is commonly known as ferroresonance: Ferroresonance: A Brief Explanation
          Well, it is working with us, not against us. To make nuclear spin polarizaiton you would need kilowats of energy otherwise...

          See https://www.ursi.org/Proceedings/Pro...pers/p1907.pdf for one of examples where same result is achieved without resonance:
          Originally posted by Photonic and microwave manipulation of nuclear spin qubits View Post
          Moreover, even in the absence of the external magnetic field, the hypefine can produce Zeeman splitting of the conduction electron spins, equivalent to that of an external field of several tesla. This is an example of a ''potential'' magnetic field caused by the nuclear spin polarization.
          Last edited by T-1000; 11-07-2011, 11:47 PM.

          Comment


          • Hello,

            here we have some rare infos, pardon, hard to find:

            What is NMR
            Multinuclear NMR
            (57Fe) Iron NMR

            Regards
            eagle_0x

            Comment


            • 50 Watt, not Kilowatt
              1D NMR

              so there is no specific Larmor-Precision because it is dependent of the magnetic Field-Density and the gyromagnetic-ratio.
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larmor_precession

              eagle_0x
              Last edited by eagle_0x; 11-08-2011, 12:01 AM.

              Comment


              • I wouldnt say there is no theory its very simple your boosting the electric field in a toroid.
                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

                Comment


                • Hello!

                  I do hope that Tiger would give us a schematics but it would be just a schematics for our experiments - just to have Arunas replicant of Tiger's device on our desc's.

                  I do not offer a complete schematics of 1000 Kvt SE device - if someone could - please do! Why Wesly didnt publish his schematics for experiments or nobody havent from @Wesly teams?

                  If it could help I can publish old Tiger's devices from Russian forums I hope Tiger gave a permission to share it already (1 year ago)
                  Sorry for missunderstanding!

                  Comment


                  • Hello!!!!

                    Could we ask Wesley as he is Moderator and Head of his team to share a schematic of Tiger's Devices for experiments?

                    I mean - clear schematics diargamm with drowing ferrite core inside but with addtional assembled parts?

                    I do hope that is not a top secret anyway!

                    PS or I should publish it by myself??????
                    PPS it should be some kinda game like "KGB is alive"?

                    Comment


                    • It should be new topic!

                      Ok I will wait 3 days and then will publish schematic of Tigers anyway ;D

                      Maybe I should open a new topic because I believe that Tigers devices is not "successfull replicant of Tariel Kapanadze Device"!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
                        Look!
                        This is IMPORTANT!!!!

                        FQ 50 HZ ( it is vary betwen 48-52 Hz) is master! Fq of 382 Khz is slave FQ!

                        Dear Tiger! You great men who would save as from Oil monsters!!!!
                        God Bless You!
                        Hello Ganzha. Could have swore we saw similar frequencies from the beginning of this thread as well as being discussed in Stivep1's video. Excuse my ignorance if i am misunderstanding the information that you are missing still. I believe that there will be involved a certain level of intuition and persistence required to tune. I am only a layman electronics enthusiast but i will do my best to replicate the model which we are discussing prior to working out very specific frequencies for my build. We are given a method to find peak resonance values contained within the ferrite and a method to tune our two windings accordingly. I think each specific model will be different according to our ferrite, wire gauge and impedance of windings and signal levels p-p. It is a recipe to start with, but i bet there will be a variety of configurations based on each of our builds.

                        @T-1000, I did rewind my 50/15 wound ferrite segment with heavy guage copper ground cable as my disruptive primary to be connected to spark gap. I could not find any copper strapping such as has been illustrated, however it is copper and of somewhat heavier mass than any other medium available to me at this time. Given my shortage of available time to spend I am forced to make some variations from our conceived model as i must work on this as I am able to afford the time.

                        As well I noticed that the wire i was using, although both were labeled 18 guage, were not even close to the same mass of copper wire diameter upon inspection. So I switched to 16 guage of the exact same brand and rewound my 50/15 windings today as well. I will be following up with 16 guage magnet wire for the 150 (75-80 bifiar) side as 16 guage wrapped wire is far too thick to use and i want to have same guage on both side at the very least. So I will rewind it as well as I am now waiting for function generators to arrive.

                        After adding 50/15 windings


                        Here are the two signal function generators i've ordered for this project. I've scoured the bottom of ebay's barrel for the best for my money. :P

                        Energy Concepts Function Generator 40600
                        Protek sweep function generator model B-803

                        Well, I'll be away from forums for a while until there is some more time to work on things and some equipment is in. Hopefully there will be others who are able to post some real results for me to follow.

                        L&L
                        Last edited by thedude; 11-08-2011, 04:47 AM.
                        EnergeticTube.com - Where technology goes Live!
                        ETaffairs.com - Your Portal Here on Earth

                        Comment


                        • TARIEL KAPANADZE EVERYTHING .. WE KNOW FOR NOW..swf - YouTube
                          Last edited by Duncan; 11-08-2011, 02:39 PM.
                          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                          Comment


                          • Duncan, you have definately got a good point there.

                            Comment


                            • Dont just do it, make it simple ... Broadcast it

                              Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                              Duncan, you have definately got a good point there.
                              George Carlin -"Who Really Controls America" - YouTube So don't even try. Just do it for humanity, Tesla tried all those years ago, he didn't have the WWW though (quite) learn,simplify, and broadcast stragglers like me are also watching and thinking.
                              Last edited by Duncan; 11-08-2011, 03:08 PM.
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                              Comment


                              • symple DIY Osc

                                here! this is very simple Funktional OSC
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X