This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peter Daysh Davey Water Heater Query

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I have two (not so) stupi questions. First ; what we are looking for ? faster boiling water then normal electric heating or rather lowered power consumption from grid ? In other words : how we could find we have OU device in case of this heater ?

    Second one is also interesting : if can is antenna resonant to about 1Mhz frequency : what kind of wave it is and where is the source of it ? I dislike the idea of having MW radio station nearby radiating required amount of radio waves at 1Mhz ....

    I'm stuck with ring material , have to search harder. Slovenia : how did you cut ring material from can when we need bigger diameter of ring then can diameter itself ?
    Last edited by boguslaw; 11-01-2011, 09:56 PM.

    Comment


    • How to measure ??

      Answer
      Very carefully............

      Seriously I have a plan
      Item #1
      Kilowatt meter
      Kill-A-Watt Electricity Monitor-P4400 at The Home Depot

      20 bucs....

      Item #2
      immersion heater

      Instant Immersion Heater - 200W 559

      5 bucs Note: this one is just an example I will attempt to get one that runs at the same watts as the device?

      Item #3 1 gallon container!!

      --------------------------------
      This will be a seat of the pants run with some very scaleable info!

      The killowatt meter is quite useful for this exercise. Once I see what the device draws I will pick up an immersion heater that draws a similar wattage.

      Procedure
      place the device in the gallon jug, Bring the 1 gallon of water to room temperature [note the temp]
      plug device into Killowatt meter run device for X amount of time
      note total "watts" consumed and temperature!

      Disconnect

      repeat experiment with Identical procedure on immersion heater!

      Compare Data??

      There will of course be Stirring

      Comments Please ,I have very thick skin so feel free to let go.........

      Plus we have to answer boguslaw's question "What does OU really look like in the water"

      Hopefully the data will tell us that??
      I must add
      seeing how Duncan has his "draw" moving all over the place during his test with the Spoons I am hoping for a constant draw on the Killowatt meter?

      Thanks
      Chet
      Last edited by RAMSET; 11-01-2011, 10:35 PM.
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

      Comment


      • Daemonbart Serbian Boiler Posts (PDF File)

        Daemonbart Serbian Boiler Posts (PDF File)

        Since he claimed success with our project I have made his posts on our thread available in an easily accessible pdf file. Enjoy.
        Last edited by Slovenia; 01-17-2012, 01:40 PM.

        Comment


        • Slovenia!

          You should have a mail, it is midnight here now but I work hard for you guys!

          My offer about sending metal for free still remains! Now I mostly think about ring material! What will be cheapest way to send about 200 grams envelope from Europe to USA? Check into that, meanwhile I will setup 110/60 Hz for you over here

          I am that lucky to have machines to make perfect cutting and bending up 2500mm of length

          In 110V most important will be how much wider ring should be

          When calculating cop I use 1,16 Wh for one litre of water one celsius degree. If container open to air I dont calculate loss, only to not make any "happy calculating"

          At your service D
          "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

          Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

          Comment


          • I love this thread.............



            Such good people ..............
            If you want to Change the world
            BE that change !!

            Comment


            • Daemonbart Thank-You!!

              Hi Daemonbart,

              Thank you very much for your post to me. I would very much appreciate you working with us. I look forward to receiving a mail from you too!! I also have been working very hard on this project and Mr. "C" is helping too.

              Thanks again for your note to me!! I needed to hear from you.

              Best Regards,
              Slovenia

              Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
              You should have a mail, it is midnight here now but I work hard for you guys!

              My offer about sending metal for free still remains! Now I mostly think about ring material! What will be cheapest way to send about 200 grams envelope from Europe to USA? Check into that, meanwhile I will setup 110/60 Hz for you over here

              I am that lucky to have machines to make perfect cutting and bending up 2500mm of length

              In 110V most important will be how much wider ring should be

              When calculating cop I use 1,16 Wh for one litre of water one celsius degree. If container open to air I dont calculate loss, only to not make any "happy calculating"

              At your service D

              Comment


              • Direct Line

                YOU have a direct line to the Father. Thank-you!!

                Originally posted by RAMSET View Post


                Such good people ..............

                Comment


                • Daemonbart Thank-You!!

                  Daemonbart,

                  Again, thanks for getting back to me. I do appreciate that. With regard to you sending metal free from somewhere in Europe to us, we don't want to take advantage of you in that way. If we pay for the metal and shipping, maybe that would work, but not for you having to supply us with free material and free shipping. Your offering to help in this way was very nice indeed. Thanks for that!!

                  With regard to the metal you are bending and talking about, we can probably get similar material in USA and bend it ourselves. There are inexpensive tube bending apparatus available here in USA. What sort of material would need to be bent and in what configuration? Could hand held tube benders be utilized in this process? If you can answer this here, please do otherwise send me a mail. Thanks!!!

                  Your offer to help us is duly noted and very much appreciated!!!

                  Best Regards,
                  Slovenia


                  Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                  You should have a mail, it is midnight here now but I work hard for you guys!

                  My offer about sending metal for free still remains! Now I mostly think about ring material! What will be cheapest way to send about 200 grams envelope from Europe to USA? Check into that, meanwhile I will setup 110/60 Hz for you over here

                  I am that lucky to have machines to make perfect cutting and bending up 2500mm of length

                  In 110V most important will be how much wider ring should be

                  When calculating cop I use 1,16 Wh for one litre of water one celsius degree. If container open to air I dont calculate loss, only to not make any "happy calculating"

                  At your service D

                  Comment


                  • Here is my experimental setup. Sonic boiler pictures by boguslawb - Photobucket

                    I will post more pictures soon, now the problem is with ring.Electrical insulation is resolved using kind of insulation plastic element used to pass electrical cables into switchgear. I don't know if it stand intact in boiling water but for testing it should be enough.

                    Now, the ring problem.I tried with some strip of SS 4mm width but it was too thick (over 1mm) and do not bend nice in hands (I have only hand tools). I need to make ring like Slovenia did to put into slot cut in SS threaded rod.
                    The problem I found is there is plenty of shops selling SS material but mostly ready elements and SS threaded rods. No sheet, or in fact there were some places I was able to get it , but too expensive because I have to buy a large sheet (they do not cut it).
                    How did you resolved that problem ?

                    Boguslaw

                    Comment


                    • Here is what I used as electrical insulation http://sklep.monster.pl/Img.ashx?Id=18524

                      Comment


                      • Daemonbart,

                        Are you in Europe ? I'm from Poland.

                        Comment


                        • Moms been lookin for her Pot!!

                          boguslaw
                          OH Boy, wait till Mom sees what you Did to her pot!!



                          ----------------------------
                          boguslaw
                          Quote:
                          How did you resolved that problem ?

                          Talk to the man that sells the full sheets [be very Nice]
                          ask him if there is a local customer of his ,and where ,tell him you just need a small piece to try for a project ,so you can get the right one And then you will probably be buying much more.
                          If he is any kind of business man he will give you a free sample ,or send you to one of his customers.
                          that is exactly how I get Odd materials..........

                          Thank you so much for building and sharing ,Slovenia offered me one of his Custom made rings
                          I will pay the freight to Poland if "S" will put it in the envolope?
                          [My Family is From Poland {not that it matters here]]

                          Thanks
                          Chet
                          If you want to Change the world
                          BE that change !!

                          Comment


                          • E-Bay

                            Hi Boguslaw,

                            They sell the stainless and titanium strips on E-Bay in small amounts and the price is not so high. One place has 16 stainless strips 1 ft. each for only $9.35. It's the right thickness and wide enough to get two rings out of each single strip. We have the same problem in US, manufactures want to sell a whole sheet of material for high dollars. Many of the sellers on E-Bay will ship to Europe too. If you want my link to the stainless strips on E-Bay, let me know and I'll send it to you.

                            Thanks for sharing your pictures on photobucket. It's nice to see someone else's experiment too. I normally just use basic hand tools too. I have some of the other tools but if I can do the job with basic hand tools I do it that way because I don't have the setup time, etc..

                            Thanks for sharing with us!!

                            P.S.: I gave an instruction in the first part of this thread on how to radius a ring strip with just basic hand tools. You'll need two vice grips. If you can't find that instruction, let me know and I will send it to you.

                            Best Regards,
                            Slovenia


                            Originally posted by boguslaw View Post

                            Now, the ring problem.I tried with some strip of SS 4mm width but it was too thick (over 1mm) and do not bend nice in hands (I have only hand tools). I need to make ring like Slovenia did to put into slot cut in SS threaded rod.
                            The problem I found is there is plenty of shops selling SS material but mostly ready elements and SS threaded rods. No sheet, or in fact there were some places I was able to get it , but too expensive because I have to buy a large sheet (they do not cut it).
                            How did you resolved that problem ?

                            Boguslaw

                            Comment


                            • The owner of this domain has not yet uploaded their website.


                              New Free Energy by George Mitchell - YouTube

                              ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube

                              ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube

                              F.M.CHALKALIS ENERGY MULTIPLIER - YouTubehttp://www.rocketradio.co.uk/ekmps/s...mhz-1010-p.jpg
                              Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
                              Message from Mr. "C"
                              Nov. 1, 2011

                              Calculating the coefficient of efficiency sonic boiler:
                              Around the heaters must be a bit of water.
                              First Put a kettle of cold water on the scale and measure the mass.
                              2.ukljuite boiler supply 5 minutes Merit electricity and intensity that goes into the boiler.
                              Third Measure the mass of the boiler after 5 minutes of heating.
                              Account for COP sonic boiler
                              dT = T1 - T2 temperature
                              dM = m1 - m2 mass
                              Eav = (dT x Mv x 4.186) / 300 Absorbed energy in water
                              EIf = 2260J x dM Energy fumes
                              Ei = I x V input power from the mains
                              Es = Eif + Eav +100 wat
                              COP = Es / Ei
                              Note 100 watts is the heat capacity of the vessel heaters and emission of energy from the boiler
                              Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

                              Comment


                              • Stainless Strips (Ring Material)

                                Boguslaw,

                                Here is a link to that stainless ring material. It wasn't E-Bay after all. This strip figures out to .254mm thickness which is very close to what Mr. "C" recommended. He recommended .2mm thickness.

                                Stainless Steel Strip .010x1/2'' (16) (k+s7151) K-S Hobby and Craft Metal Sheets Metal Strips

                                Best Regards,
                                Slovenia
                                Last edited by Slovenia; 11-02-2011, 01:00 PM. Reason: added line

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X