CRIIRAD, the French research authority on radioactivity. It is now warning expectant mothers and young children to avoid dairy , large leafy vegetables or rainwater.
So the radiation moves across the Pacific Ocean, across North America, over the Atlantic ocean then into Europe. If the levels are that high how high are they here in Western Canada. Are there any warnings from the government of Canadian or American governments. Of course not !
I have a 21 month old and another due any day. I am heading out to Costco to buy a large supply of powdered milk and canned goods I would recommend everyone to do likewise.
If my children become sick people are going to have to answer for it and "I'm sorry we didn't know" isn't going to cut it.
Will
So the radiation moves across the Pacific Ocean, across North America, over the Atlantic ocean then into Europe. If the levels are that high how high are they here in Western Canada. Are there any warnings from the government of Canadian or American governments. Of course not !
I have a 21 month old and another due any day. I am heading out to Costco to buy a large supply of powdered milk and canned goods I would recommend everyone to do likewise.
If my children become sick people are going to have to answer for it and "I'm sorry we didn't know" isn't going to cut it.
Will

Comment