This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seattle4truth Movie about Frank Z and Planck's constant

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • seattle4truth Movie about Frank Z and Planck's constant

    In this series I cover the ground breaking work of Frank Znidarsic. ... and how Planck's constant was calculated. It explains cold fusion and anti gravity. You will not be disappointed watching this vid.

    New Link

    YouTube - seattle4truth's Channel

    YouTube - seattle4truth's Channel




    Have fun

    Karl
    Last edited by Karl_Palsness; 11-01-2010, 02:44 AM.

  • #2
    removed video

    Karl,

    It's removed.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

    Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Go to link and then you will find an 11 part series on cold fusion and antigravity. When going to link it will say video removed but there is a series there just off to the right, scroll down and you will see it.

      Comment


      • #5
        Thanks for putting me on to this, it is going to be an iteresting watch... now to try and find some extra time..

        I did notice that you can view all parts on the PESN site

        Review: Anti-Gravity / Cold Fusion Explained In Detail: A New Era in Physics - PESWiki

        Comment


        • #6


          Thanks Carl!

          (I eliminated the constant K in your name and replaced it with "C")

          Comment


          • #7
            Frank Znidarsic

            Originally posted by kippered View Post
            Thanks for putting me on to this, it is going to be an iteresting watch... now to try and find some extra time..

            I did notice that you can view all parts on the PESN site

            Review: Anti-Gravity / Cold Fusion Explained In Detail: A New Era in Physics - PESWiki
            Ok thanks, that Peswiki page has all the vids. So the Seattle guy (Lane?) just put
            these vids highlighting Frank Znidarsic's work? Are there vids direct from
            Frank Z or does seattle4truth just make a condensed version to walk
            you through the main keypoints in a simple way?

            I'm looking forward to watching the video series when I get caught up.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

            Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

            Comment


            • #8
              I don't know of any videos from Frank himself, but seattle4truth's videos are a very clear explanation of some of his stuff--he's up to video #17 now and *still* not done explaining... Still, all very good info and well worth the time watching. And, unless I misunderstood, seattle4truth has been talking to Frank, so perhaps these are "indirectly" from Frank...

              Just need to start reading Frank's papers that Karl posted above. BTW, thanks Karl for bringing this up, this is really awesome stuff.
              Last edited by Shamus; 11-16-2010, 08:08 PM.

              Comment


              • #9
                Neither matter nor energy exist, but only deformed space, which is called matter (matter is made up of stationary waves), and what we call energy is nothing more than a phenomenon of transition between primordial space and deformed space.

                An electron is an intergration of electromagnetic waves. We can define the electron as deformed magnetic space, propagated in wave form. Now an electron, as a wave form, is moved in an (anti)clockwise circle. In this spiraloid movement it has a discontinuous wave surface rather like a spiral spring. The movement itself is not discontinuous, but only appears so by virtue of its spiralling movement. It also shows a magnetic phenomenon cancelling out the charge on one side which gives an observer the impression that the energy moves in jumps. Further, it is subject to the outcome of the difference of charge due to this magnetic effect, as well as the result of its rotation.

                The so-called orbits K-L-M'0 are nothing but stationary electrical waves in the field of the atom, each having its particular wave structure and frequency. It is known that waves of varying length do not interfere with one another as is shown by radio, even though they occupy the same area of space.

                Even Heisenberg felt that he could not account for all the electronic movements in an atom. He saw that this minute electron seemed to be ubiquitous, appearing at all points in an orbit at the same instant. Being unable to locate the point in space where it was to be found at any given time, since it appeared at all points, he developed his "Uncertainty Principle".

                The whole concept of modern science will fall to the ground if the electron is a wave form having its origin in space. It would contradict the principal argument of Planck's theory which asserts that an electron is a particle whose energy is stepped up in "quantic jumps". It would also lead to the collapse of our conception of light and all the mechanics of relativity. Let the fall and collapse begin.

                GB

                Comment


                • #10

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    @Karl,

                    I think "Seattle Truth" has done an excellent job in presenting the information. I have watched all 17 episodes once already, and I am in the process of watching the 17 episodes for the second time (currently on part 12). I will more than likely watch the entire presentation over and over again for the next several weeks. This is the only way to fully digest and understand the information being presented. I will also read the publications of Frank Z's work many times until I have it all assimilated. I only take this approach when I feel the information is accurate, beneficial, and important.

                    GB

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Parts 18 and 19 have been released on PESWiki.

                      GB

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Part 20 released on PESWiki.

                        GB

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Part 21 released.

                          GB

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by gravityblock View Post
                            @Karl,

                            I think "Seattle Truth" has done an excellent job in presenting the information. I have watched all 17 episodes once already, and I am in the process of watching the 17 episodes for the second time (currently on part 12). I will more than likely watch the entire presentation over and over again for the next several weeks. This is the only way to fully digest and understand the information being presented. I will also read the publications of Frank Z's work many times until I have it all assimilated. I only take this approach when I feel the information is accurate, beneficial, and important.

                            GB
                            Agreed, Good stuff here.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X