This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla's little box (Pierce Arrow)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Nice Starting Point

    Dear Jbignes5!!

    I have been waiting for such a thread like this. You started from a good point. I think Tesla's patent "Method of Signaling" is another good ref.

    Thanks again

    Leedskalnin

    OOPs Double post excuse me!
    Last edited by leedskalnin; 02-23-2010, 11:43 AM.

    Comment


    • #17
      Carrot & Stick Principle

      Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
      @Jbignes5

      All nice and good. the point is, what puplication you read that deals with Tesla words or writings concerning radiant energy and the black box you mention.

      For sure it is not in the wiki Tesla's patents list. please point puplications, instead of "I have reaserched" and "i have read Tesla" etc etc

      Full bibliography is good

      Baroutologos,

      The carrot used properly always works better than the stick used in any fashion.

      Best Regards,
      Slovenia

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
        @Jbignes5

        All nice and good. the point is, what puplication you read that deals with Tesla words or writings concerning radiant energy and the black box you mention.

        For sure it is not in the wiki Tesla's patents list. please point puplications, instead of "I have reaserched" and "i have read Tesla" etc etc

        Full bibliography is good
        I am sure if you research like I did you will read many things from Tesla or reports of what Tesla did. As for the notes from those experiments I doubt anyone will see them. They were stolen so we must read everything available to infer the words. Most of the patents describe the words that netted him the patents. Unfortunately the words you require or are asking for are the very same things that were taken after his death.
        As I was reading the various patents about the technology it gave me the feel of his methods. No actual words could ever be read because it was buried. And the very institutions that estoll your stafety think that you could not possibly handle the truth. So they took them from us. He did leave clues from all the various sources like patents and such. Remember the patents had to be submitted singly without mention to the real purpose because he wanted us to be able to connect the dots. If you read everything about him from the various authors you will begin to understand the reason for his revelation. And the methods to bring about this phenomina. Because he could not leave information like do this such and such a way we have a less then blurry account of what happened. It was done like this to discredit him and make him look like all the others who said they had the way.
        It is not hard to read up on Tesla from all the different authors and start to get the sense of this method. After I did that I began to educate myself on this method by reading most of his patents. His style of methodical reporting on the effects is very distinct and noticable even from the earliest of the patents. Yes patents and the way they were written can give many many clues to the now hidden method. Key aspects were touched upon from the stories of the various authors that have written about him. I believe that most authors have sources and usually only read the stories from authors that have references. With those being more accurate.
        The story from link 1 about the test of the box I believe to be as acurate as a young man that was excited to be on such an adventure with his uncle. It doesn't seem to be embellished or made up and since it doesn't seem to be that I tend to believe it. It's accuracy is mid way to being believable only from the parts list. His nephews technical ability was moderate and was always helping his uncle with his projects.
        You got to understand that it isn't that far of a leap of logic for Tesla to infer that if he could line the conductors up like in the Wireless electricy model that you could effect an energy flow from the same process. Tesla at the time was much like Bedini in the sense that the gains from High voltage ac were an anomoly. Until he experienced the problem that started all this. The effect of switch closure on dc generators was entirely different then ac which he wasn't getting reports of the deaths. With all his experiments he never saw this effect with that ac system, only dc. I attribute this to the Direct connection that dc provides with ac being intermitant or swinging in nature. From all my reading Tesla seem to make the connection that DC had a special effect to it that was much different just from the vary nature of it. It sure would explain from other sources why dc batteries turned up in Egypt or as they are called bagdad batteries.
        A lot of my experience that I draw from is from the long times of reading and educating myself in places like this. People trying to manifest something from nothing. The problem is that they never really try to go down new avenues in thier attempts to recreate from patents. Patents are only a way to protect a method not protect the actual design. So they ommit key things that would make it run. Take for example Grey's tube. A highly replicated device but yet gets nowhere what was reported by the creators. Well think about the grey tube and what would be missing if a magnetic diode was the tube. I believe that it was and that it was rediscovered and consequently omitted from the patent to protect the secret. In fact if you look at my Figure 1 that is actually 2 magnetic diodes. While Grays device has only one. I bet if everyone used such a device in the Greys tube it would work as mentioned with some additional circuitry for comparing the radiant event against. You only really neede one potential to compare with the background. I put two to make it both dc and ac compatible and make the stream capable of more width.
        Alot of the work done on here is using a bemf or the natural rebound of nature to try to get gains. I think the Tesla device or method does more then try to get gains. I believe he made a super bemf pump capable of tremendous power. If you read about the experiments of the Radiance effect you will start to see the parallels to the bemf effect we see in coils. All tesla did was simulate a coil with an natural unlimted power source (magnet), meaning he could make nature believe that the magnet was a coil and spark the gap sending huge directed beams of this stuff that happens everytime you collapse a field in a coil. After all it was the effect that was happening in the dc generators because they had very large coils inside them.
        Tesla was a very ingenous man. He knew he could simulate any device in his lab including a dc generator that would be very hard to procure at the time. The man was good at what he did. He was a real scientist and a talented machinist. He knew the effect he was looking for and went down the road to simulating the process. Including blowing up wires to see if it was a byproduct of that. For which it was not. He was like a detective on a hot lead and sometimes would stay up for days till he felt he could or had simulated the effects he was trying to emulate.
        You want the references but refuse to read about everything like I did. I spent along time just reading about the man from any source to get a sense of his methods. He was in fact becomming my mentor. One that I chose to follow. He has the ability to do such a thing because he would not stop in the persuit of something that he could not or did not understand. How do you think AC came about? Now there is a credit to his name that no one can refute. He has a precidence set already of success. And the many many patents that he made are in fact a proof that he was more then capable of simulating any effect that he saw or scientifically (empiriacally)observed.
        I do not doubt anything that he says because of the fact that you can not just walk into the patent office and get a patent for something that doesn't work or doesn't follow the methods. These things get checked by the office thru engineers just to make sure it isn't a fraud. You can apply for anything but if it doesn't check out they don't issue a patent.
        So by virtue Tesla is a reputable source. If you require that source then the only way as for now is to look at his patents. I believe the Croatians have a museum that has notes and the likes if you would like to procure them for additional reading. I for one didn't need that proof because I instanly saw what he was doing and new that he was a credible source.
        As for physical proof I will get that when i finish my design, it is based off of his methods. The magnetic spark gap was employed by him and I remember reading somewhere but don't have that specific reference on hand. He was just using it to make the timing faster then he could get with a mechanical switch or rotor setup. Once that was fed with a pure dc pulse it astouded him that the energy it took to get the same effect was not balanced with how much his equipment could provide. I'll see if I can get a link of that account.
        Until then you need to start reading everything that has been written about him. It's a learning process. I suggest starting from the begining because it shows you what his methods are for getting to the revelation. With each piece being setup, tested and observed. There is a progression and if you skip to the end it does you no good to find his methods.
        I will also say this: I am by no means a savant or genious. When I want to find something I look on the internet where the information is. I will not try to convince anyone that this is real. I am doing this for myself and what I think is for the sake of Humanity. If all you want is for someone else to do the work then there are other titles to read in this forum until I complete this journey. Then you will have the final design without any work. I for one am here to learn with others. To get input on my design and not defend what I have researched. I provide links to make it easier to find but you still have to read it. If you have questions I will certainly try my best to enlighten you on your own path to freedom but I will not hold your hand in the process. I won't hide anything that I discovered and trying to take me off my path will be not easy. With that being said you should do your own research and discover exactly what I have by atleast learning about the man.
        For your information I believe most of the "stories" from authors are actually books. If you would like to check the references then search for them. Write the author if possible and ask him where he got his information. I believe most of the stories because most of the books written about the man match. I for one have already done that to my satifaction. If I happen to find my notes I will be mkore then happy to share them but as smart as I think I am I definetly am not organized lol.
        Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-23-2010, 01:06 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          This example of idea swapping...

          These are the kinda things that lead you away from looking for the truth. This is an actual letter to the motor company that decided to make electric cars but asked him about his new designs of electric motors.
          How the person who wrote the comment below the actual and factual letter came to the conclusion that he did was without merit. See for yourself. This is a discrediting comment based off of nothing but conjecture. Proof of a cover up to disuade people of the idea of radiant energy besides all the facts we know today.
          Here is the link to the letter. I would suggest ignoring the comment because nothing in the letter suggest that he should come to that conclusion.

          Tesla letter about the Electric Car

          I will add more disinformation links that are soley intended to mislead you from the truth.


          And here is another link that tells the story with an explaination of the thoughts behind the whole event. Pretty accurate I would say on both the event and the reason why his stuff was stolen from us.

          EV WORLD: Nikola Tesla's 'Black Magic' Touring Car

          With this one being the most credible of all the stories I have read about the car.

          Tesla Electric Car #1 - 01/09/98
          Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-23-2010, 01:55 PM.

          Comment


          • #20
            Lets do a thought experiment.

            Take a coil and pulse it and collect the bemf into a cap or redirect it to the coil. Whatever you want to do. We know this process uses the bouch back phenomina that a magnetic field and a coil produce.
            A coil is a simulated permanet magnet that can be turned off at will. Will you agree to that?
            With that being pointed out what is behind that bounce back? What kind of spike do you get? Answer: Very high voltage at extreemly low amperage. Sound familiar? What is the Tesla radiance technology? Since you can simulate a magnetic field much like a permanent magnet couldn't you use a magnet? If the pulse creates a field in a coil and upon the magnetic decay it lets this effect into the coil generating the exact component he was looking at. It was the bounce back mechanism that he we focusing on. We do know from experiments that this energy is hard to detect with current measuring devices. Why, because it doesn't work in the same way as regular electricity. it is what I suspect is the under lying reason for our current Electricity!
            Since a magnet can be simulated thru the use of a coil it has to have rules that do not apply to this underlying component. Yes it attracts the event but it doesn't work unless you convert it thru a cap or other such device. There is a distinct line that needs a converter for the simple fact that it isn't electricity. But Electricity can attract the event.
            His problem was one of trying to replicate this to match the reports that people were getting killed when this event happened. I believe he not only attained the most purest form of this he actually learned alot about the base energy that caused the event. A pure one way pulse just like the collapse of the field in a coil but many many times stronger. As he experimented with the process he observed that he could control it at will. He could guide it and cause great waves of this energy that would interact with many items in his lab. Thats where he thought of wireless electricty. The problem was he didn't collect result of passing the event over coils. He tried to modulate it like a conductor of any length that has very close to no resistance. At that time he didn't think that the very conduit he was creating could be used in a pure sense. So transmission of signals was a perfect way to use this new conductor that didn't have any mass and appeared to go thru anything that was in the way. He didn't go far enough and only was interested in the wide spread use to transmit energy that was produced.
            When this idea was shot down by everyone that was in power he went back to see if he could make improvements to the whole setup. I believe that he needed to ge higher in frequency to attain a better connection but in his attempt he discovered that his mechanical switching could not keep up and set out to find a better way to switch the signal at a faster rate. Well one thing led to another and the magnetic quenched gap gave him not only a faster pulse but the pulse itself had no opposite component. It was a pure dishcharge of one way energy. Across the spark gap being pushed from all side cause the energy to compact and implode. When the pulse finished the resultant explosion of this energy was so more intense that he could now see effect from the various coils that were in his lab. This intrigued him. He not only had the perfect automatic timing he also found an amplification of the effect. Let me ask you one thing. Have you ever thought about the paralells between an atomic blast and the effect he was now seeing? It released energy to the nth degree with our using a catalist like uranium. He was compressing the energy in the spark to release more for making the conductors line up more fully much like the same effect that an atom bomb uses except with no fuel. Of course the same process is in action here by simple deduction. The tremendous energy released from the bomb is more intense but it is the underlying rules that can not be questioned.
            So to get back to the coils. This was a keen observation and he knew it was weird because the power didn't match from the source. He knew he had a new process here, a natural one at that. I believe that this is when he realized that he could generate more from using this process in generation mode because his coils were going crazy.
            Have you ever wondered why a Leddskalnin perpetual motion holder does what it does? Remember our creedo that energy can never be created or destroyed. It holds together because the conductors once lined up will run forever in the unit. Why is that? It must have zero resistance in that setup and that does not equate to the laws of conservation. If they did it would fall off eventually but it doesn't.
            There are proofs of this every where in our history. Including Egytian history. Not only do i believe they had dc batteries but one of the most advanced water filtration and energize. This device you see everyday in Egypt. The Great Pyramids! Not only are they shaped like the fundamental particle I suggest is responsible for all movement in the universe they were tiped with golden caps and might of had conductors in a huge coil around it. These crazy monoliths are not only accurate to literally fractions of a percentage off of true north the sit on magnetic ley lines of that area. Now what are the chances that not only one but 3 pyramids were built on these lines along the nile? A billion to one?
            Think of the paralells to the experiments or stories of such experiment performed by Tesla on cone shaped coils in this natural field. White fire is the desciption that I read comming from the tip of the coils. Hissing with a sound of air.
            We have had the secrets all along just chose to accept the slavers teachings to not look further then thier own explainations. They control the technology by not letting you think outside the box through mathmatics that doesn't or won't explain the results. These mathematics were thrown out as anomolies without searching for what they were. Oh yes we had the answer all along. We are just tricked into becomming blind to the fact by a carefully and artfully attempt to hind the very thing that would free us.
            Ok I won't go back into that again.
            What we got to do is look with our eyes and minds open to the fact that we are not anomolies but come from a single source. And that source can be used to generate everything that would take care of our needs or wants.
            This method of generation should work but until I start my investigations I will never know and that starts next month. Till then I will try to improve my methods and refine them to make logical sense.
            I would appreciate if other joined me on this journey if this method makes sense to you.

            Comment


            • #21
              Good thread! I think you are at least half way there. I have studied this part of Tesla's life,and all his patents, and am intrigued with what he was trying to accomplish. This box was not the ultimate of his accomplishments, but it was one of his crowning achievements. My personal belief is that he was trying to replicate, not in size, but in principle, the ark of the covenant. He was an avid reader and studied the bible frequently. After this accomplishment, he reverted to a simpler, but just as potent form of electrical generation. I think he was in the process of providing the world with free electricity, but then decided he was fighting a losing battle,like so many before and after him. If you can find the resonant frequency he was using, you will have a good chance of replicating his black box.Try to achieve 7.83 Hz,the earths resonant frequency. I am more concerned with another of his patents right now, and am in the process of locating the needed materials to build one. Good Luck with you project. Stealth

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                Good thread! I think you are at least half way there. I have studied this part of Tesla's life,and all his patents, and am intrigued with what he was trying to accomplish. This box was not the ultimate of his accomplishments, but it was one of his crowning achievements. My personal belief is that he was trying to replicate, not in size, but in principle, the ark of the covenant. He was an avid reader and studied the bible frequently. After this accomplishment, he reverted to a simpler, but just as potent form of electrical generation. I think he was in the process of providing the world with free electricity, but then decided he was fighting a losing battle,like so many before and after him. If you can find the resonant frequency he was using, you will have a good chance of replicating his black box.Try to achieve 7.83 Hz,the earths resonant frequency. I am more concerned with another of his patents right now, and am in the process of locating the needed materials to build one. Good Luck with you project. Stealth
                Well the frequency has already been talked about in his stories about the radiant energy experiments. That was the whole reason he started with the magnetic quenched arcs. This I believe is the starting point. He says that 10k herts was the begining that it didn't maifest strange things like spontaneous lighting just illuminating the room, heat and cool breezes. So I think I'm gonna shoot for 15k htz pulses on the emitters. That means I need insane voltages so fast that it shouldn't hurt anything but ehh who knows.
                I should be able to get good voltages from the buck boost main before the emitters. It's just weather i can get the timing right on the arc spacing. They will be adjustable I think to keep in line with his style.
                I wanted to ask anyone who is more experienced with Bedini style collection. Should I use caps to help with the conversion of the collector circuit, just before the ac switching on each side. I am thinking that they would have to be in series connection across both sides? Maybe a bank of series caps? I am thinking of making special caps for the job capable of holding extreemly high voltages and higher then normal quality. Tesla has many condenser patents and think thats a good start to follow.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hi guys in this thread I feel you're very intelligent with what you're saying.
                  Keep it up guys
                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I would go with the caps also, but be careful, high voltage can kill you. It is my theory that what Tesla did was close to what Harry E. Perrigo did later. I think maybe he discovered what Tesla had discovered but didn't fully understand what he was dealing with. He got knocked unconscience several times while experimenting with his system. But when everone else was in the dark, he had electricity to power his home. I have studied his system some and believe he was close to achieving what Tesla did, harnessing the energy from the atmosphere. I believe it is static in nature, so be careful, as it acts differently than AC or DC. I think Benjamin Franklin was attempting to do the same thing. If you can draw static electricity to your box, and contol it, you can have all the power in the world that you need. I am somewhat afraid of static elctricity myself, as I have seen first hand what a lightning bolt an do. It is also my belief that that is where all the ozone came from in the first place. Good Luck. Stealth

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                      I would go with the caps also, but be careful, high voltage can kill you. It is my theory that what Tesla did was close to what Harry E. Perrigo did later. I think maybe he discovered what Tesla had discovered but didn't fully understand what he was dealing with. He got knocked unconscience several times while experimenting with his system. But when everone else was in the dark, he had electricity to power his home. I have studied his system some and believe he was close to achieving what Tesla did, harnessing the energy from the atmosphere. I believe it is static in nature, so be careful, as it acts differently than AC or DC. I think Benjamin Franklin was attempting to do the same thing. If you can draw static electricity to your box, and contol it, you can have all the power in the world that you need. I am somewhat afraid of static elctricity myself, as I have seen first hand what a lightning bolt an do. It is also my belief that that is where all the ozone came from in the first place. Good Luck. Stealth
                      Words Taken. I understand the hesitation but this is the same beast that Bemf is. just a pure form. I don't know if I explained it right of how I think this stuff works. You take a two ring magnets and squash the same fields together creating a magnetic bottle so to speak. The electrodes or "horns" as they are called are inserted thru the hole in the center of the magnet. thats where the magic happens. The fields contain the arc thru compression from all around the forming discharge in effect blowing it out quicker Hence the faster pulsing effect. The fields constrict the energy that way and when it rebounds out it is very strong (bemf) pulse. The collection circuit has the pancake coils as just being in the blast pulse at a 90 degree angle from the emitter right where the event happens thru the arc gap. The whole unit is essentially polarized to one field not allowing any other field like negative energy from the battery. This happens because of the magnets ability to block the field and the voltage of a certain polarity. Say the north blocks + and passes -. This is the magnetic diode I was talking about. So you get pulsing, boosted voltage and a pure dc - at one emitter. Since Tesla used the magnetic quenched arc gap just for the speed of the pulsing but it had certain side effects. It polarized the voltage to pure potential I believe and the radiant event was sorta an implosion with a resulting bounce out effect. Much like in a coil when it gets pulsed. Since the this is the observed empiracally by many on here, you are using part of the natural process to rebalance you get an imbalance in the first thing the wave hits and that would be the pancake coils. Remember I said this was much the same as an emp device. Except this one uses the natural medium (Charge and particle) to do the work. I would think that this should be safe just from my looking at the units setup. I took note of the warning that tesla gave about using too thin of a wire for the collector as he found that the event can cause the wire to explode explosively if it isn't large enough to handle the removal of that much energy at once. I got some house wiring that is copper so I try that for the collectors. If that blows then I think I'll be in trouble lol since he reported that the wire exploded when he went to thin and it was pretty bad explosion. So there is a safety issue there but He said a bigger guage the safer it was.
                      But thank you for the concern. I am always safe in my projects. Especially when trying new territory like this.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        A little background of what I believe is behind this.

                        Since back then black holes were not in thier view under the microscope, they knew little about them. Now that we know more I would like to put my final description of what they are and how they seem mysterious. Have you ever wondered why the magnet is still so mysterious even to this day.
                        Well because they are very related. It it the material that is being compressed in the center of a black hole. Except this material is only a super conductor of the potential of (+)====(-) over a distance of time and space. A lossless potential provider. Kinda the reason for everything moving. Just at different scales. If one was to make a magnet as big as our world you would, I bet money on it, that you would see that a black hole forms.
                        It's all about the scale at this point. And being squeezed by the attraction of so much of what runs the very universe causes it to be capable of tremendous pull. Thats the reason for light not escaping around the event horizon. It is essentially the largest scale of what provides the potential difference at the lowest scale or particle in our Universe.
                        The one thing that if it was not present you would not see any movement of the charges.
                        Ok so where did all those particles of every scale and size come from. Well it is only logical to think that if it is everywhere and is the absolute smallest that anything can be then it must have come from a source and been smashed into the smallest capable size. It is from a Black hole. This fundamental conductor of potential is from the very same material in the black hole.
                        What I suspect now is that there was this black hole bigger then our known Universe. They are singular in nature meaning they only attract the opposite polarity in balance to thier own capabilties to attract other polarities. This universally massive black hole attracted another opposite polarity black hole that was half it's cpapability to channel or provide that potential. So we have 2 black holes so far and it still has capability to attract more. When that happens the first black hole goes to the top of the larger black hole and the new one settles on the bottom both being attracted to the larger center hole and replusing the top black hole in much the same manner as shown in this forum under the title no magnet no bearing bedini motor and looks like this:

                        ......................(BH+)

                        ..................(BH........-)

                        ......................(BH+)

                        The center black hole would grow now very slowly since the outer black holes are essentially shielding it but continue to grow them selves in the same action.
                        When the balance tips the central black hole will litterally get ripped apart in the process (big bang). When you rip apart a ? Million mile piece of highly compressed Super conductor it's gonna make a bang of unimaginable forces and energy. The center being the most oblitterated in that seperation. Anything thrown from this blast would have collected on the now enveloping outer black holes creating a inner polarity bubble being held in place by the BH+ that enveloped the Core BH-. Everything in our universe is made of the main material with impurities in layers added as well. Since energy can not be destroyed this gave this magnetic bottle an opposite polarity to the inside polarity but the very same balancing act that is going on in the seperation is going on in our universe. There is more potential holding us in then it would take to break free, much like the bismouth and a magnet levitating in the middle. If these Ultra monsterous black holes are still growing then our vacuum should be getting less in a minute scale as time goes on.
                        I doubt anyone could meassure the different at this point. So anyways thats what made these conductors and the potential was always there. It is what ran the original potential on one side of that super conductor in the Black hole. Any black hole we see now is only a shard of what was the original blast and thats why they are still present. I believe that there is somewhere in our universe a positive potential space and a negative inner space or visa versa.
                        These condoctors is why we have any motion in our universe no matter what that motion is. Be it light, x-rays or wind. It is the fundamental invisble behind our visible Universe.
                        Tesla's experiements point to a conductor and a potential. Current need not apply. And if you can seperate the potential in a pure way you get a super conduit for these conductors of potential to the path of no resistance. Just like Gray's tube you need to split the positive and thats why they are not seeing the results that Gray saw. I now know his secret. It has always been in front of us. But to tell you the truth are we ready yet? Have we grown up enough to handle being able to harness the very power of nature?
                        My view is this. We are in bad need of an escape. It is weather we have the maturity as a race to handle the greatest of responsibilities known to our Universe and use this for a good purpose. We have let corruption in our collective human soul and need to make a stand for what is right, both for us and anything we find out in the Universe. We need to mature as a race and I see this as a way to do just that with the temperance of our collective wisdom from all of Humanity.
                        We must grow as a race and to tell you the truth there is evidence everyday now that we are not progressing. Yes we have high technology but the corporate thing just isn't working any more. We are watching the whole thing empiracally but we are not looking at the results. History records this and man edits it to fit his persuit for what? Money... What about our Humanity?
                        I know, I sound like a bible thumper but someone has to say something. Some part of Humanity is reaching out for an answer! Will we, Humanity, reply? Or just continue to ignore the signs we see every day.
                        Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-24-2010, 03:04 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          ok back to the design....

                          I was thinking why a capcitor or coils transforms this radiant energy the way it does and it dawned on me that both the coil and the capacitor provide near pure potential storage units. We all know the caps form of operation. Seperate the plates with a non conductive solution and allow the potential to build. The same process appears to be happening in the coil as well but not inside alone. The coil forms the potential difference the same way but between two potential fields. One being inside (core) and the other, outside the coil. This is why some have reported a capacitor like action that the coil provides under certain conditions.
                          I would suspect that you could in effect remove the caps from figure two that I mentioned about adding and just use a transformer (coils) to convert it to a higher current for our devices we have now and still not loose anything in the process. Since most of our most powerful devices run on current the devices we have now need the converter. As we learn more about this natural form of this motivator and the potential is applies we can slowly change our devices to run more effectively on the natural potentials and not current based as they are now.
                          Just some food for thought...

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Another point to note.

                            In all of my dealing on this forum and further back from buying books to learn everything I could about this field, I have learned one thing. All motion based on my thinking is free. You are just along for the ride. The cost comes from the vehicle and what that vehicle needs to run it.
                            Hmm.. So what can we gleen about that knowing that. Well since energy can neither be created nor destroyed you must capitulate that this energy is perpetual. The energy that is present now has always been there since the begining of our Universe. Wow I just proved perpetual motion because nature is always in motion we can surmize that it is always moving without input from anything but the most fundamental potential source that is at the core of anything in nature. And that is why the Atom operates. Forever. Only succuming to disorganization of the fundamental prosses does it decay.

                            Free energy is a myth. There is no free energy if you can neither create it or destroy it. That is a tool that other have used to scam people or decieve them. There are many examples that I don't have to point fingers at.

                            One person argued that because he gave something the potential by changing the variables and expending(converting) it into potential energy that he was responsible for what happened after it fell out of his system or method to create the potential. Of course this led to a heated debate that he was justifying his open system theory as sound by using the wrong analogy. If looked at in the litteral sense there is no such thing as an OPEN SYSTEM. Look the two words up in anything that we have defining our words and what they mean. A system is closed. The reason he was in error is that we reside in one system and that one system is the basis of everything we observe and even do not observe. They appear to be open but are seperated by distinct boundries that can not be applied backwards. Once you change the boundry it enters that boundry govern by not the previous rules but a subset of either additional rules going further out on the boundries or less rules going into the main boundry. Just because you design your system to cross that boundy does not mean it is open. It is only designed to convert one from the other in your system. That does not mean it is any more open then any other system, if you knew everything behind those systems. It just appears to be open. They play on your innocence of not knowing whats behind it all and make terms up as they go along like COP and new calculations taken from other methods or systems. They sell books about it and thats when you know something is wrong. If the fundamental source is unkown, it appears that you are creating energy or open in the sense that it is recieved into your system but that does not make it the truth. It just appears that way. Nature flies along weather we are there to see it or not without our input it does the samething it has always done, MOVE.

                            For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. I'm still working on this one.

                            For every growth cycle we age not by radiation not by any other method but for the simple fact that as a fax going thru a fax machine multiple times will loose resolution and it becomes disorganized. As our cells replace the older cells, they get errors in them. If one knew the original order, one could in effect make corrections to the errors as they get replaced thru the natural process with little input but by instructions sent to the cell with the modified code to replace. This area could greatly enhance our medical areas. Signals could be sent on the natural medium that is present in everything in our space. And I suspect that this natural potential would have a stronger healing effect by giving the original cells a boost to heal very fast, speeding up the process.

                            By knowing this natural medium and learning how to direct it one could effect anything in any way. You could transform the skies to have more clouds and encourage the clouds to water the desert. We could turn the world back into the lush bountiful playground that it used to be. So we still have a way out.
                            Last edited by Jbignes5; 02-24-2010, 07:12 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Free Energy

                              I disagree. Free energy is all around us, in unlimited quantities, but it is up to us to design a system to convert it to our current system of AC or DC, or convert our system to that of the available energy in order to harness it. Free energy has always been here, created when the universe itself was created. It is a free gift to those whose peseverance and patience allows them the window of opportunity to realize its potential, and extract it from the medium.
                              Many have come before us realizing this vast opportunity, whether knowing or not, of the actual underlying potential driving forces of this energy. Instead of dedicating their energies to evaluate the whereabouts of this potential energy comes from, they instead devised a method to use its potential. Like a farmer does not question how his crops grow, only that they will if inviromental conditions are met(sun,water).Tesla, among others,realized this potential energy,whether they questioned its origins is not known,instead concentrating on developing its potential. In their wisdom, they ultimately may have decided mankind was not ready to handle this power, purposely keeping it to themselves. Good Luck..Stealth

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Stealth View Post
                                Good thread! I think you are at least half way there. I have studied this part of Tesla's life,and all his patents, and am intrigued with what he was trying to accomplish. This box was not the ultimate of his accomplishments, but it was one of his crowning achievements. My personal belief is that he was trying to replicate, not in size, but in principle, the ark of the covenant. He was an avid reader and studied the bible frequently. After this accomplishment, he reverted to a simpler, but just as potent form of electrical generation. I think he was in the process of providing the world with free electricity, but then decided he was fighting a losing battle,like so many before and after him. If you can find the resonant frequency he was using, you will have a good chance of replicating his black box.Try to achieve 7.83 Hz,the earths resonant frequency. I am more concerned with another of his patents right now, and am in the process of locating the needed materials to build one. Good Luck with you project. Stealth

                                You are 100% right.I spotted what Tesla found in revelation and it is a short chapter about Ark of Covenant generating thunders and rainstorm.
                                He knew that Ark of Covenant was not just a capacitor but powerfull DEVICE.Probably oscillator/transmitter, maybe scalar wave interferometer.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X