hi folks, since were throwing out ideas in this thread, i've been really thinking about the hyperbolic spiral in nature and it sure seems like its a universal energy form. It's everywhere in nature literally and even printed on all sorts of bugs and many other life forms, it seems like something is trying to show us this blueprint. these spirals are somewhat akin to ringing down in coils, though the natural spirals gain in energy towards the tapered ring down, though i bet if we could create that kind of waveform in coils, interesting things might happen. any thoughts.
peace love light
Tyson
peace love light
Tyson

. Taking the saving and passing on what I have learned is the greatest of all goods and it is the right thing to do. We all say we would like to help people but know one ever really does it, and they get this type of disconnect from the teachings of the Ruling Classes views on how life is suppose to be. Someone ask me if I would give the technology away to a car company and I said yes for if they make the car and I buy it I still win, right? That is my way of thinking for I have unplugged from the Ruling Classes mind control tactics and even at times use it against them.

Comment