Hi Rick,
Good job on videos 18 & 19.
I'm glad that you will be wasting no more of your valuable time with the narrow minded critics on utube. If they have a problem with your build, why don't they just build it themselves and show us what is wrong with it? You have shown them exactly how to do it.
I do not understand what the big deal is with Mr hand. Even if were necessary to give a PMM generator a little push to start rotation (which I do not believe is true), I would gladly do this if then I could flip on the lights, walk outside and find the electric meter standing still. Heck I would wrap a starter rope around it and give it a good pull if need be. I do that now every time I mow the lawn, burning gas and stinking up the world.
Keep up the good work.
Best regards, Gene
Good job on videos 18 & 19.
I do not understand what the big deal is with Mr hand. Even if were necessary to give a PMM generator a little push to start rotation (which I do not believe is true), I would gladly do this if then I could flip on the lights, walk outside and find the electric meter standing still. Heck I would wrap a starter rope around it and give it a good pull if need be. I do that now every time I mow the lawn, burning gas and stinking up the world.
Keep up the good work.
Best regards, Gene

I think if I'm going to be successful, I'm going to need a bit more weight on my rotor, as it doesn't have enough momentum. Also, I've tried moving my mostat to a neutral position in the middle of a magnet group as you suggested, but I'm finding it difficult--most likely because the geometry of my build is too small to be controlled in such a manner by hand (it could also be that the size of the magnets on my mostat in comparison to the rotor magnets is too big, and the curvature of the rotor is too big as well).
Will post a picture later.
Comment