This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newman Motor

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    There is a thread allready about the Newman Motor.
    I see, and there is a simple Schematic with a Resistor at the Load.
    As i see, the Commutator allready interrupt the Coil, so i think it should work.
    But anyhow i think, there coul d be more in.
    And the original Motor was done with 2 Coils?
    And seems, you have to have a Eye on the Rpm, that the Charge batt dont die.
    That Schematic is usual there simple.
    From Plus to the Commutator, through the Shaft, into the Coil, and out from there to minus.
    After the Coil, you should see the BEMF with a OSC.
    And with a Diode out from the Coil to Charge should work.
    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

    Comment


    • #17
      I think anyhow, the Moment, when the Commutator breaks is importend too.
      Maybe you try different Positions of the Rotor, when your Commutator is not welded on the Shaft.
      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

      Comment


      • #18
        The best Circuit i ve found was http://www.free-energy.110mb.com/PatD19.pdf.
        But it looks to simple.
        At other Place they mention, that he did load at the same time the Run Batt,
        and i didnt rebuild it till now. I think i should
        Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

        Comment


        • #19
          Here's a link to a vid showing how Chuck2na collects bemf off his Newman Motor:
          YouTube - FREE ENERGY JOSEPH NEWMAN MACHINE BATTERY CHARGER FAN

          Comment


          • #20
            Ha ha, Very cool Videos. Thanks Bob.
            For me, he only did connect it directly ... !
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Joit View Post
              The best Circuit i ve found was http://www.free-energy.110mb.com/PatD19.pdf.
              But it looks to simple.
              At other Place they mention, that he did load at the same time the Run Batt,
              and i didnt rebuild it till now. I think i should
              I believe that is a part of Newman Book.
              The top inductor is running the motor, and the bottom is for the load. As I am writing this reply, I believe I understand what happened with the Newman Motor. As One Inductor runs the motor and the other charge, and as the side of the charge come to closed circuit it become the motor and then the previous motor inductor becomes the charge.

              I shall try today.

              Comment


              • #22
                UU,
                Sounds like a cool idea. I look forward to reading your results.
                B

                Comment


                • #23
                  I did a quick rebuild today still need to make the Commutator.
                  How does look yours? Does it control 2 leads or only a single switch?

                  That guy at the Video had at his last New Newman Motor only a Coil down,
                  what was shorted.
                  Such Coils give inductive Resistance.
                  A Homopolargenerator works similar.
                  When you put load on it, it speeds up.
                  That why there is a Resistor or a shorted Coil, it speeds the Motor up, in a certain case.
                  But for now i need to complete mine first.
                  Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I have my build and will get some lead acid batteries. the drv cell batteries, are not doing good with me.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      So far i would say, your Circuit is close ok.

                      But better, you turn the Charge, that it goes away between Coil and commutator and lead it back to the other End of the Coil.
                      I had my Scope at my Bedini, and measured at plus side to Collector gives more negativ Spikes. At Collector to Plus they are positiv.
                      I guess you have no Scope, where you can look at it.
                      And i would do the Cap at the Charge batterie out, it doesnt help a lot,
                      and maybe eat more some of the Charge.
                      Even not sure, if D1 and D3 is needed then

                      That Guy at the Video got his run Batterie charged that way seems.
                      And D3 at Minus should work without the Diode too.
                      The Bemf still comes from the Commutator, and still goes through the Coil.

                      Your Drycells are maybe to dead, i got a couple of them too, they simple dont charge anymore.
                      And lead Acid, i got few, are not the best too.
                      They need a start voltage of 14.?? Volts. and they go back at the charge to 12V. Therefor you need usual special Charge stations for them.
                      They are not first choice too.
                      Car batteries seems are still the simplest.
                      And with the Radiant charge, you can get often a few from them back, when they are not mechanical damaged.
                      But most Peoples trow them, when they dont load proper anymore.
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I will upload a video of progress of the Newman Motor.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Cool. Thanks for the effort.

                          I think the Bedini Motor is pretty simialr to the Newman motor,
                          Just have some more at the Circuit, even for better and saver charging the Batts.
                          But the sellfrunning Windowmotor is more simial to the Newman Motor.

                          And i still stuck at my Commutator, to make it easy adjustable .
                          Had to put it beside for a while, before i go crazy.
                          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Hello,

                            This is my update and stable platform of my Newman Motor.

                            YouTube - Newman Motor Meduim 1-5

                            I am hoping to put this circuit together to move on to the Bedini Motor.

                            My commutator is primitive and needs to be either a reed switch or a transistor. Any suggestions of what to use for the fire position?

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                My friend Stark has similar results from his battery.

                                check it out.
                                YouTube - Newman Machine The last video STARK*


                                I have not hooked up car batteries to my Newman, however, one test I did run, I have some lead acid batteries hooked up. In the span of 24 hours only .08 Volts were used up.

                                My next test will be using car batteries to see what are the outcomes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X