Boguslaw..
Sorry, I should have introduce myself first. My name is Paul and I am a new member. I have enjoyed this whole conversation on Llyod Tanner's device. But I think we should remember that Mr. Tanner uses his invention to produce steam and only steam. He runs a steam engine and produces electricity. Any other use of this device is up to the individual. I must say though that the possiblities are almost fasinating. Garage heater,
hot water heater, and with some modification can be made safe to heat the whole house. Let your mind go..
Thanks Paul
Sorry, I should have introduce myself first. My name is Paul and I am a new member. I have enjoyed this whole conversation on Llyod Tanner's device. But I think we should remember that Mr. Tanner uses his invention to produce steam and only steam. He runs a steam engine and produces electricity. Any other use of this device is up to the individual. I must say though that the possiblities are almost fasinating. Garage heater,
hot water heater, and with some modification can be made safe to heat the whole house. Let your mind go..
Thanks Paul

); i know that wood that has aged for 40 or so years in a dry place without insect infestation can be at least twice as hard as originally.
Comment