Originally posted by JANGYD
View Post
I did not look at the circuit to compare the two, but the effects described in the pdf did seem to mention that the battery can run a load, and run the charging at the same time.
There does seem a point that if a battery is supplying a load, that if you apply enough energy to that battery it switches from supply the load to being charged itself. ( example car alternator supplying power to battery and loads ) It seems at some point if energy is flowing to the battery that it will find a balancing point between charging and the amount of the load...
As to the effects that Tom cites I wonder if there are other experiments that can be pointed to where this is demonstrated?
Thanks for your input Jang!
Mart

I suspect John U experiment is similar to some experiment on report_on_4_pattery_switch. When it comes to battery CHEMICAL REACTION, I think Dr Peter Lindemann's comment is right that battery can't serve charging and discharging at same time.


Comment