Miss spoken - miss interpreted
I started this thread to find ways to bring more people up to speed and get more brain power on the same pages, and do that without spending exorbitant amounts of time rehashing the same things over and over.
Muttdog: In no way was I implicating elite or child status on anyone, only expressing a frustration with some, not necessarily you. (take it any way you like)
jimmer: Don't worry about the big boys or hindering anyone.
I do have a hard time when I read posts that go like.
" I want to build a hydroxy generator, I want it to power my car to the moon, If I use 6"x6" plates what kind of copper do I use and how many amps will it draw, how much baking soda do I put in it, how many mpg will I get and how about you just build it for me"
I also worry about those who may not understand what the technology is about or how to be safe with it.(checking for a gas leak with a lighted match)
I am more than happy to answer a question or add a different perspective if I can, I'm still in a continual learning mode myself.
Pleased to be of service in assisting someone to do, unwilling to do it for them.
Best wishes to all
I started this thread to find ways to bring more people up to speed and get more brain power on the same pages, and do that without spending exorbitant amounts of time rehashing the same things over and over.
Muttdog: In no way was I implicating elite or child status on anyone, only expressing a frustration with some, not necessarily you. (take it any way you like)
jimmer: Don't worry about the big boys or hindering anyone.
I do have a hard time when I read posts that go like.
" I want to build a hydroxy generator, I want it to power my car to the moon, If I use 6"x6" plates what kind of copper do I use and how many amps will it draw, how much baking soda do I put in it, how many mpg will I get and how about you just build it for me"
I also worry about those who may not understand what the technology is about or how to be safe with it.(checking for a gas leak with a lighted match)

I am more than happy to answer a question or add a different perspective if I can, I'm still in a continual learning mode myself.
Pleased to be of service in assisting someone to do, unwilling to do it for them.
Best wishes to all

We've all been "newbies" at some point in everything.
) OR doesn't come back and share/report at all (only comes back when they have problems which makes it a one-way-exchange), OR, the worst of all, takes others info/ideas/designs/advice that has been freely and openly given and packages it up as their own to sell online - Ebay, their own website, etc... this one really ticks me off. When I got the time to "get back into" these things, I did an internet search. One of the first links was an online place that had lots of "teasers", but no "meat"... unless you purchased their info package. It wasn't a lot, but money is tight. I bit. EVERY bit of that info was lifted from this and other open public sites! EVERY BIT. I consider it fraud, but caveat emptor... I learned my lesson. PAID a bit of money for FREE information that is FREELY GIVEN by good folks. They provided the info that they said they would, but they'd made it out like they had something that nobody else knew/had. BIG LIE! The info is out here. I have never and will never purchase like that again. Go to reputable people (like RedMeanie here), there are a LOT of rip-offs.
)
(for anyone that doesn't know, those are fairly small, little rectangular resistors that are not suitable for use on a proto-board at all...) That's why I gave the details that I did...
Comment