Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
free osilliscope
Collapse
X
-
Anyone seen this?
Have you ran across a scope program for Palm OS? I have a Palm that has been retired and that would be a good use for it. I saw a program awhile back but it was expensive and not very useful as far as functionality goes.
RedMeanie
(psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)
Comment
-
i'm putting one of those circuits together with scrap parts. Looks funny, everywhere there is resistors soldered together. because i don't have the right impedance
still, how do i find out the capacitance of those small caps it doesnt say on them, and the datasheet search engine comes up with the wrong parts.
I guess i'm just gonna wing it
of course i will post results, if there will be any.
Comment
-
Check this little program out...
Jan H,
Here is a little program I use...Its called "The Electronics Assistant" it is a VERY handy thing to have, Plus its Free!
Electronics 2000 - Hobby Electronics - Software, Calculators, Forum, Technical Data, Pin-outs, Beginners Guide, Links...
Just Download it!
RedMeanie
(psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)
Comment
-
No Problem....
No Problem....Thats what were here for....
They also have allot of other info linked from their site (Just look at the "Calculators" Tab that has helped me allot!
I also have a Calculator somewhere that is for the 555 Timer that tells you what resistors and Caps you need based off of Freq and timing and vice versa, input cap and resitor size and it will tell you what freq and timing you will get....
I will post it when I find the link where I got it.....
Last edited by Redmeanie; 11-21-2007, 02:37 AM.RedMeanie
(psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)
Comment
-
It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.
Comment
-
There you go!!!
Thanks Jetijs! Im sure that will help quite a few people out, I use mine ALL the time....It makes things a whole lot easier than sitting down and doing the math old school style!
RedMeanie
(psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)
Comment


Comment