This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gerard Morin's Video - The Doubt about OverUnity is Over

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Here is from the IR Fluke Temp Meter:

    Do not operate the probe near large electrical or
    magnetic fields such as arc welders and
    induction heaters. These fields can cause
    measurement errors.


    hope this clears the cold readings near the big transformers or hv telsa coils

    Comment


    • Pointless skepticism?

      What is the point of a long discussion about how he is "probably a fake"? We should be collaborating ideas on what is going on here, and comparing them to past successes in order to come to an educated theory of operation. You can say that you don't think it is real because of A,B, and C, but unless you replicated it or worked with him directly, what credibility do you have?
      Personally, I see validity in his small scale replication being a unique type of generator. The magnet stays equidistant from the inductors, and can be rotated at a very high frequency practically.
      When the resonant frequency of an inductor is reached and surpassed, the inductors behave like capacitors (they exhibit negative inductance). In this case, when the coils are wound correctly, the capacitive effect of the inductor is "shorted out" when the bloch walls align with the inductors. Capacitor shorting notoriously produces unusual effects (see Ismael Aviso's work, as well as Tesla's infamous hairpin circuit).
      To me, this sounds feasible, but I WON'T KNOW UNTIL I TRY TO REPLICATE IT. I spent $50 on a water pump, and I intend to replicate this experiment. If I give it my all and I fail, it still doesn't mean he was a fraud, it simply was a failed attempt.
      I wish I could see people working together on web sites like these instead of bickering and making no progress. I mean no offense, it is just an observation.
      I will update my progress as I make it.
      -Ajay

      Comment


      • Update Video

        Originally posted by hello_all View Post
        Here are my 2 cents:

        Cold temp - I have seen the high voltage causes the infrared temp meter to messup , showing negative readings , it is all over the place and changes when moving the meter near the transformer, maybe due to lot of field around that place.

        -he did not load the source generator , but instead turn down the heating load in middle of it, all I can make it was well below the generator capacity.
        Way below 2000 watts I think. The things he explained earlier were max power ratings under full load 6000 watts . Let me explain if I have 100 watts bulb and then a dimmer , I can make it work on 10watts to 100watts but it will light dim to full brightness.

        - secondly this guy is asking for money thru western union and gets angry if u ask questions. Same behavior from corn artists.

        - he has perfect setup of big high power transformers and big industrial tools , which even 1% people will not try or budget for replication.

        - looks like he has tried and experimented with the tesla high voltage conversions and could not achieve the results , but now wanted a big coverage of people to send him money.

        - I don't expect much here , except he will disappear with the donations from people who he can build trust.
        I think we all know not to send Morin any money, but I do think there is some truth to what he says.

        Certainly, it would please TPTB to discredit him.

        I'm still waiting on his update video which he promised a while back but has yet to deliver on.

        What's the deal with that, I wonder?

        Regards,

        VIDBID
        Regards,

        VIDBID

        Comment


        • i happen to believe the guys theory that the ir meter is malfunctioning. ever seeen any electronics, pulling on past experiences, that yo8u get them near something like that, at that distance and they malfunction?

          i'm goign to blieeve that statement but not believe that maybe he's not maybe not making it up that he's got something. because ive not seen the opposite.

          Comment


          • With my experiments useing the pump motor I have not found any magnifying effects as Gerard has claimed. Now I am the first to admit that maybe I have missed something in my setup or have not found the sweet spot or whatever. I do find it disturbing that Gerard has not included amp readings. I truly hope he has something and more testing will bear fruit.
            I don't think he is a fake but most all of us that experiment with this kind of stuff has fooled ourselves at one time or another thinking we have found something special only to find later that we had overlooked something important.

            Comment


            • Small scale replication

              Zardox,
              If there is any significance to this circuit, I believe the key to unlocking the phenomenon exists at high frequencies. Either add magnets to your motor (if it is a DC motor) or gear it up.
              In his videos, I was struck by how much voltage was coming out, considering that magnetic flux prefers iron to air by over a thousand times, and the magnet is not coming in close contact with the inductors.
              The coils should be bucking like the Kromrey converter. I am not sure if you will need to modify the coil arrangement to satisfy this condition.
              If nothing else, this circuit should be able to run a Tesla Hairpin circuit. Just place a pot on the motor to control frequency, and find a spark gap quenching method that operates at the same frequency as the AC from the pump. If any longitudinal dielectricity effects are present, they should manifest themselves most obviously in this circuit.
              Thanks for sharing and good luck!
              -Ajay

              Comment


              • Finally got my drain pump in today and got around to taking it apart. There is a big plastic part on the front that is attached to the shaft and wont come off. Not sure what to do about that yet.

                Here are some pics:





                I am going to try to run it with just a stock motor and see what happens once I can figure out how to get it attached.

                -Altrez

                Comment


                • must be a different pump

                  Alterez, I have one of those as well. I couldn't get the plastic impeller part off of mine either.

                  My thought is to try to make a matching "socket" for it to slip into.
                  Still not sure exactly how to do that, perhaps a cast epoxy, or other type moldable / machineable substance.

                  Comment


                  • I cut a piece of tube and made four slits in it and glued right on to that finned part.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by altrez View Post
                      Finally got my drain pump in today and got around to taking it apart. There is a big plastic part on the front that is attached to the shaft and wont come off. Not sure what to do about that yet.
                      -Altrez
                      Edit:It did lit up a 40W incandescent bulb. The dremel was running full speed and I got the output to the 220V bulb up to 185V. I tried a 100W bulb and got nothing out. Not even a glow.
                      So, no cold electricity or gains from this pump motor.
                      Regards
                      Vissie
                      Last edited by nvisser; 01-15-2015, 10:42 AM.

                      Comment


                      • Yeah I am going to grind it down and attach a tube with house clamps and see what happens. I am not expecting much but its worth a shot. I will test with two ammeters one on the input from the batteries and one on the output into the lamp.



                        -Altrez

                        Comment


                        • culloch gen.

                          Comment


                          • Here is McCulloch patent, I think

                            Thanks to lorinandone post, I got enough clues to find this patent. W. Kober assinged earlier patents to TKM electric. So, I search for a little while and found this.

                            http://patentimages.storage.googleap.../US3324321.pdf

                            This patent assigned to Garret corp in LA. McCulloch HQ in LA. Dates fit filed 1962, granted 1967. I think W. Kober design enr for early and later mfgrs?

                            Hope this helps,
                            Chris

                            Comment


                            • Patent found

                              Nice work Chris. I looked but didn't find much.

                              Mikey



                              Originally posted by Tishatang View Post
                              Thanks to lorinandone post, I got enough clues to find this patent. W. Kober assinged earlier patents to TKM electric. So, I search for a little while and found this.

                              http://patentimages.storage.googleap.../US3324321.pdf

                              This patent assigned to Garret corp in LA. McCulloch HQ in LA. Dates fit filed 1962, granted 1967. I think W. Kober design enr for early and later mfgrs?

                              Hope this helps,
                              Chris

                              Comment


                              • PHP Code:
                                Thanks to lorinandone post, I got enough clues to find this patent. W. Kober assinged earlier patents to TKM electric. So, I search for a little while and found this. 


                                hello Tishatang
                                I am glad that you have found a patent, and I'm glad you found another runway to clarify the secret of this generator. It seems that still has some patents before arriving the final form of the generator CULLOCH.
                                Regard. lorinrandone

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X