Hi Med,
remember I was suggesting you induced feed from Tesla coil (from its antenna as I have shown you before)
If you want to drop the frequency to low KHz range, we can connect it directly to TV Flyback or I have 22KHz 10KV Neon transformer. But I think in that case it will need more turnes. To avoid any disfunction the impedences must correspond. On the output probably the HV diode bridge and bank of capacitors.
remember I was suggesting you induced feed from Tesla coil (from its antenna as I have shown you before)
If you want to drop the frequency to low KHz range, we can connect it directly to TV Flyback or I have 22KHz 10KV Neon transformer. But I think in that case it will need more turnes. To avoid any disfunction the impedences must correspond. On the output probably the HV diode bridge and bank of capacitors.

With that few turns the measured resonance of my ETBC is exactly 2.78MHz. I have just made a secondary of my new Tesla coil resonating on the same frequency. Than I will connect HV side of the secondary to the ETBC and puls it with just one pulse and gert respond on my scope from the feed back turns (just couple turns on ETBC?? How we can measure E- field?? Any Idea?

Comment