This is my new favorite thread
This thread has all the stuff I've been reading and thinking about in one spot.
If you don't mind I would like to add the following links:
Quantum Waves visualized in 3D
and
Phi in atomic structure
I feel they may be relevant to your search.
This thread has all the stuff I've been reading and thinking about in one spot.
If you don't mind I would like to add the following links:
Quantum Waves visualized in 3D
and
Phi in atomic structure
I feel they may be relevant to your search.






, with the help of you and other members this thread will grow.
, i agree with you about the stimulation of aether to got energy from it but i see this as amplification because i still able to harvest the power from the E-TBC using only one wire.
but let's remind ourselves by Donald Smith statement in one of his video about the generation of Ozone in his device! it appear the spark gap is the responsible for the production of such gas but the SG generate a tiny amount of Ozone compared to the experiment i will propose and tested by me : 
the mutual induction in the E-TBC appear clearly when the coil form the capacitor and the capacitor form the coil, as we know the magnetic portion form the electric portion and the electromagnetic flux being squared in reactive energy manner, the strange thing in the E-TBC is the quality of the electromagnetic waves being produced !
Comment