This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topic: The new generator no effect counter B. EMF part 2 ( Selfrunning )

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • @ UFO
    Hi,
    I think You something missing and wasting your expensive time in wrong direction. please check this picture: http://realstrannik.com/media/kunena.../Animation.gif

    there are switching magnetic poles to opposite, not rotating. the iron plates is magnetic switchers.
    Last edited by tysb3; 12-14-2014, 03:50 PM.

    Comment


    • Architechture of the Generator Cycle (Timing)

      Hello to All,

      First, thanks for the compliments of my video. I am still not happy with the results as I have to align and center a lot of components (parts) as some may have to be replaced...looking for a better , less mechanical drag model. I would also be adding external generating coils/core, and making a new inner static field core, based on Six pole design.

      Now, there is some knowledge I feel it needs to be shared here, related to a 'Conventional' Two Part Generator...in order to 'Clear Clouds' avoiding waste of time and frustrations when it comes to building from scratch Generating Fields/Cores (Induced) and Exciters (Inductors).

      Every Generator obeys to a 'Cycle'...a Timing that would output a clean wave, and is directly related to the way Inductor 'Cycles' its Magnetic Field Influence (North and South) on the Induced Coils.

      So, We can NOT add more Iron Elements, nor increase the OEM Circumference of the Inductor Steel Area in the Iron Elements either...expecting to obtain more output...because it will NOT happen...all We will achieve are Distorted Sine Waves, that will not 'Land' on a neutral and common Point...

      [IMG][/IMG]

      An OEM Two Pole Inductor Generator MUST have a Dual Split (Two(2) Sets of Overlapped Coils) like shown above on First Diagram...and if We add Four Poles Inductor or Iron Elements...We will be definitively altering the sine wave into a weird/non usable output that will never fall to a neutral/zero point...or could do, but randomly through the cycle. Something similar to what Gotoluc Member showed when He ran random pieces of steel over random coils, not following a timed sequence...not going through this cycle.

      A Four Pole OEM Inductor Generator MUST have 'Quad Split' or Four sets of Overlapped Coils, in order that a Four, NSNS arrangement of the Inductor Poles will be sweeping timely on those Four Sets of Coils.

      We can NOT have Two Poles (N-S, nor N-N) sweeping the same set of Overlapped Coils in the same Phase/Time. The Second Runner Pole will not allow the first to 'land' on Zero...and so on the following one.

      I am writing this basically...because I see many of you starting from scratch...and planning to wind your own Generating Coils....and/or adding 'more poles' to the OEM standard design...it will not work that simple guys...sorry to tell you, but it is the God honest truth...And it applies to every single Generator on Earth We will ever wind.


      Regards


      Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-14-2014, 05:43 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tysb3 View Post
        @ UFO
        Hi,
        I think You something missing and wasting your expensive time in wrong direction. please check this picture: http://realstrannik.com/media/kunena.../Animation.gif

        there are switching magnetic poles to opposite, not rotating. the iron plates is magnetic switchers.
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-14-2014, 05:11 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cadman View Post

          Thanks and congratulations on a working proof of concept Ufo. Very interesting, as always. Is there a larger, improved build in the future?

          May I request one thing? The next time you test would you compare the output voltage and amperage using a small resistor both clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation at the same rpm? I would be interested to see if there is a difference.

          Regards
          Thanks Cadman,

          I would love to make a larger Model...still working on the smaller one....want to satisfy some doubts before I move on.

          1-I want to build another Aluminum Drum, but installing Radial (Motor) Magnets...to see if there are any differences from this original design...so no Iron rotating...let's see what happens when I load same bulb.'

          2-Want to try switching polarities on same rotating Iron Cores design...same Axial magnets, half circumference iron rings...different interchangeable parts...same embodiment.

          I have to get a part for my Lathe...a new Chuck to allow center drilling on fine Rods...to have Chuck to Chuck facing each others. Is very hard to find right size/diameter parts for small builds like this...

          Sure I will do that test, sounds interesting...looking for differences in the way/direction they revolve Huh?...

          I am also working on another Generator Model...a bigger one...different concept though...does not belong to this Thread...


          Regards


          Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-14-2014, 05:54 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

          Comment


          • Essentially this is the effect I am examining in this generator. I've tried to show it with this simple experiment. http://youtu.be/4OSXbG2BmUw
            Stew Art Media

            Comment


            • Ufo,

              Correct me if I'm wrong ('cause if I am then I'm in trouble ) but isn't the image of your 3kw gen a 240VAC with two separate 120VAC windings, one winding on either side of your center line?

              Even if it's only a 120VAC gen the position of the rotor shows it at the max induction point, both sides of every coil induced, so wouldn't the zero volt crossing or neutral line be about 90 degrees from your center line (where there are no wires in the slots)?

              Or am I just confused?
              Last edited by Cadman; 12-15-2014, 06:31 PM. Reason: Clarity

              Comment


              • Generator Wirings

                Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                Ufo,

                Correct me if I'm wrong ('cause if I am then I'm in trouble ) but isn't the image of your 3kw gen a 240VAC with two separate 120VAC windings, one winding on either side of your center line?
                Cadman...You are in big time trouble!...

                That 3K Gen is a piece of crap...only 120V, one dual outlet, but same white-black wires.

                And I believe related to the windings, you are not understanding the way I set the overlapped Coils...I made this Diagram...to see if now you understand it...

                [IMG][/IMG]

                You can not have one full winding on one side and then another (separated) on the other side...each winding (in the case there are two separate windings...they would be wound as a 'bifilar' dual wires in parallel for a Two Pole Generator in order to get Two Outputs and both at 240V.

                Even if it's only a 120VAC gen the position of the rotor shows it at the max induction point, both sides of every coil induced, so wouldn't the zero volt crossing or neutral line be about 90 degrees from your center line (where there are no wires in the slots)?

                Or am I just confused?
                [/IMG]

                You have exactly ONE COIL SPLIT IN TWO PARTS...in order to allow center Rotor...

                Same winding direction...from start to end all from L1 to L8.


                Regards


                Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-15-2014, 10:35 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                Comment


                • The building continues http://youtu.be/Dhc0aF1TuGA,
                  Later worked that the leads get hot unloaded too. I'm not concerned because the motor is just for testing. After doing calculations on my last rig I reckoned I'd need to greatly alter the design to get everything where I needed for maximum output. When I looked at the effort involved I decided it was time to use the mag rotors. For all the facing about I think I may have been better to stay with the last setup and take some measurements. I think will go back to an improved version of that one and skip a scope on everything
                  Stew Art Media

                  Comment


                  • Ufo,
                    Thanks for taking the time to respond and work up such nice, clear as day images.

                    Ok, I am still confused, yes, definitely.

                    We see things from a different perspectives it seems. For instance you see the winding as a single coil, and I see it as 8 coils in series, and it is the same either way.

                    Here is where our understanding diverges. You say...
                    That is when Rotor Poles are Fully Covering a higher percentage of the whole Wrapped Coils INNER STEEL CORES on both ends.
                    or in other words, judging by the second image, where the coil turns are enclosing the the most flux. Correct?

                    And this is how I understand the process.


                    Although the flux is maximum at positions AB and BA and zero at positions CD and DC, the induced EMF will be maximum at positions CD and DC and zero at positions AB and BA. This is true because the EMF depends upon the rate of change of flux or rate of cutting flux lines and not upon the quantity enclosed.


                    My apologies to everyone if this seems to be getting off topic, but I am getting close to building both versions of Syair's generator and I think it is pertinent to nail down this concept.

                    Regards

                    Cadman

                    Comment


                    • Similar... but not entirely different... magnet separated by iron to pickups? thought for food maybe... and maybe it was in this thread that I saw it?

                      I stumbled on this other guy...
                      Gerard Morin (youtube)

                      http://youtu.be/dEaSvtjoAMk?t=11m Describes exactly what this 'pump' is...

                      It's a water pump from a front load washing machine... it's got a coil (2 coils) on steel laminations, with a rotor with permanent magnet (2 poles, 1N 1S) ...

                      (whirlpool drain assist pump)
                      http://youtu.be/2abTptUYXH8?t=9m9s (kinda shows replacement of a similar pump)

                      (image link)


                      similar models...

                      -----------
                      I suppose that the motor is able to use more power from the batteries than the loads themselves... so really powerin is powerout?

                      Comment


                      • Cadman is correct..... current is generated as the poles are nearing the coil leg and the direction of current is based on the pole.
                        Last edited by dragon; 01-16-2015, 12:49 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                          Ufo,
                          Thanks for taking the time to respond and work up such nice, clear as day images.
                          My pleasure Cadman

                          Ok, I am still confused, yes, definitely.
                          You said it before...that you were "in trouble"...

                          We see things from a different perspectives it seems. For instance you see the winding as a single coil, and I see it as 8 coils in series, and it is the same either way.

                          Here is where our understanding diverges. You say... or in other words, judging by the second image, where the coil turns are enclosing the the most flux. Correct?

                          And this is how I understand the process.

                          The coil in position AB, in figure 2, encloses the maximum amount of flux. The enclosed flux decreases as the coil moves toward position CD and becomes zero at CD, since the plane of the coil is parallel to the magnetic field. Then the enclosed flux increases in the opposite direction, reaching a negative maximum at BA and diminishing again to zero at DC. The flux reverses and increases again in the original direction to reach a maximum at AB.

                          Although the flux is maximum at positions AB and BA and zero at positions CD and DC, the induced EMF will be maximum at positions CD and DC and zero at positions AB and BA. This is true because the EMF depends upon the rate of change of flux or rate of cutting flux lines and not upon the quantity enclosed.

                          My apologies to everyone if this seems to be getting off topic, but I am getting close to building both versions of Syair's generator and I think it is pertinent to nail down this concept.

                          Regards

                          Cadman
                          But of course We are (both) seeing this process in two 'different perspectives'...Watch:

                          [IMG]Induced Coil is Rotating Within/Enclosed by N-S Magnetic Field.

                          On ALL my examples prior, I am basing it on FIG 2 example, where Induced Coil(s) are Outside and Static, while Inductor or Magnetic Field is Rotary...and I have chosen this Model, just because it is the most common one seeing on most of AC Generator Heads...whether they are Brush or Brushless types.

                          As well as it is the Generator Head chosen on this Thread to be modified.

                          The purpose of the Iron Elements rotating...is to make our Inductor Coils Static (not the Induced, but the Exciting Magnetic Field) ...then let the iron be the "Transmitter and switcher" of the Flux entering the Induced Cores.


                          Everything written on your quoted text above, (according to the way you understand it) related to FIG 1, is completely true, and I agree with it, as they are the 'Basics' to start understanding Induction...NOW...take another look at FIG 2...And tell me:

                          Isn't it the same exact point of Max Induction to both FIG 1 & 2?

                          Except that in FIG 2 We have a split Coil into AB and A1B1...But they are continuous, in series or however you want to call them, look at it like a split Coil.

                          Now, related to "seeing" eight coils instead of one single split in Eight parts...all that is gonna do...is make it even more complicated to understand it...that is how I see it.

                          Related to Max Induction position as FIG 1 and FIG 2...that is correct, those are the 'Basics', the Fundamentals to start learning from simple, easy examples... BUT, in reality is NOT like that...in a Generator Head, we have OVERLAPPED several coils (Eight in my 3K Gen example)split in Two Groups (if it is a Two Pole Inductor/Exciter)...Therefore, the Max Induction is NOT a Specific Position BUT a whole Sweeping Angle of those Eight Total, Overlapped Coils.


                          Hope am not confusing you more...and all this is , I believe is 'related'... if many here are to be starting to build a Generator from scratch...or making your own generating coils in some Model testing.


                          Regards


                          Ufopolitics
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

                          Comment


                          • The 4th build is a pincore 120/240 3kw. I didn't have any silicon handy so I made the director plates from a substandard 1008 steel sheet and electrically isolated them using HV 2mil tape. I knew they wouldn't perform as well as silicon but I figured it was good enough for a test and the assembly could be altered in the future.

                            The first picture shows the field of the original next to the drum assembly I made up to replace it.

                            Second one shows the drum installed.

                            Initial tests gave me around 42 volts at just under 2 amps which isn't to terrible considering the steel used. I measured the gauss being transfered into the core and it was quite low, reading around 550 gauss - not even equal to a good ceramic magnet - pretty poor. Lots of room for improvement.

                            Just as my 3rd build with the 6 pole the Lenz forces are completely redirected into the solid central hub and have no effect on the input so I know I'm heading in the right direction on the upgrade of this build. Calculating the rpm/Hz at the beginning it should have come in at around 1200 rpm but it actually reaches 60hz at 923 which I find a bit puzzling. Also it does output a perfect sine and should as long as the groupings are correct.

                            This one has 6 poles in the center with 2 rotating directors - 3 poles per sector this helps activate the field power coils which will be used elsewhere. I found you can use as many central poles as you want ( geometry allowing ) as long as they are odd groupings with the least amount being 2. So 3, 5, 7 etc. This one has a 5" hole and is about 3.25" deep so there isn't much room to pack all this stuff in.

                            Back to the shop to modify a drum.... fun stuff !!!
                            Last edited by dragon; 01-16-2015, 12:49 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dragon View Post
                              Just as my 3rd build with the 6 pole the Lenz forces are completely redirected into the solid central hub and have no effect on the input so I know I'm heading in the right direction on the upgrade of this build.
                              Okay dragon, I'm convinced. Great work by the way.

                              Off to the bench...

                              Comment


                              • Great Work Dragon!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X