This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perpetual Motion Simplified - Asymmetrical Mechanical Machines

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #47
    question: did you saw magnets with poles at 45 angle to the surface ?like a box magnet when the neutral line is on diagonal

    Comment


    • #48
      Hi boguslaw, they are straight off the shelf. They certainly have interesting properties!

      Comment


      • #49
        2nd video

        Hi Paul ,I just had a whole reply typed and it dissappeared
        Do you have a magnet inside the copper tube ? In the second video.
        The lost post was about a wheel I'd built quite a while ago, like in the first video........bottom line was it always came to rest.
        It used only the magnets to drive it, but I never thought to use pulse drive to keep it going.
        Thanks for refreshing my memory.
        artv

        Comment


        • #50
          Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
          Hi boguslaw, they are straight off the shelf. They certainly have interesting properties!
          Really ? Wow! Then pure magnetic motor is easy cake

          Comment


          • #51
            Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            Really ? Wow! Then pure magnetic motor is easy cake
            Hi boguslaw, sounds like you can envision what I can.

            I'm quite tempted to build something better or at least price it up.

            The reason I hadn't is because I wanted to try and show something amazing that didn't use magnets.

            I now realise that ultimately magnets will need to do the mechanical to electrical conversion anyhow.

            I'm just not keen on the idea that one country has such dominance on one of the key ingredients. This could be a good thing if the world was controlled by good people, but sadly it is not.

            Best regards,

            Paul

            Comment


            • #52
              Just make it the way I imagine :

              a cylindrical stator and a ring rotor around it (or the opposite version but here I'm not sure it will work.... in case 1 the ring rotor should be of course also connected to the shaft coming into the center of stator.
              I wish I could make a picture of such model
              In case 1 the problem is how to pass movement onto the shaft, case 2 may have a sticky point. Case closed.
              Last edited by boguslaw; 12-27-2013, 08:56 PM. Reason: mistake

              Comment


              • #53
                Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
                Hi boguslaw, they are straight off the shelf. They certainly have interesting properties!
                Can you give me a link ?

                Comment


                • #54
                  Hi boguslaw,

                  This is the size I used: 20mm DIAMETER x 20mm LENGTH x 6mm HOLE

                  20mm dia x 20mm thick Diametrically Magnetised N42 Neodymium Magnet (x1) | eBayDiametrically Magnetized Ring Magnets, Diametrically Magnetized Ring Magnets Products, Diametrically Magnetized Ring Magnets Suppliers and Manufacturers at Alibaba.com

                  Some of the companies are easier to get quote from.

                  Here is a another one that looks good in the US.

                  Applied Magnets & WindMax Wind Turbines

                  Best regards,

                  The good news is, the device should only need 2 magnets to function.

                  Paul

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X