Originally posted by Muon
View Post
Thanks for the nice comments and i do really love the pancake coil. One of the best things i've fabricated for experimental use. Thanks again.
Darcy

Well that is encouraging! I thought i had a tingling sensation for a reason. lol Thanks so much for your support. I have a 2ch phillips 3070 100mhz oscilloscope but was a little unsure of best method of isolating the ground. So far i've only used it to analyze DC circuits. I only have 1 - PM 8926/09 passive probe on it and another garbage lead i can use on the second channel for now. I was a bit concerned about hooking it up with this AC circuit. I can wind a 1 to 1 isolation transformer, or had it in mind to perhaps purchase one. I could use a little advice on the best method of preventing damage to my scope?

&
Comment