WARNINGArchaeology Answers About Ancient Civilizations Indus River Valley, Ancient Maps of the World, Ancient India Civilizations, Ancient China Civilization, Strange Pictures, Dead Men's Secrets, Lost Technology, and more...
disclaimer, I have no affiliation with his site or him and do not benefit at all from annoying, I was just interesting in what others here think of this free proven energy and what your take is on it
disclaimer, I have no affiliation with his site or him and do not benefit at all from annoying, I was just interesting in what others here think of this free proven energy and what your take is on it

like Gandalf cane
.. 5150 It certainly is not the ability to produce free energy that prevents its release into the public arena , It seems to me that there is a complex tissue of information and disinformation, Murder, intimidation, and threat which is backed by almost total control of the media, and absolute control of the worlds financial markets.

Comment