This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikhail Dmitriyev - Input 1000 W, Output near 3000 W.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Aag0J0Qe4[/VIDEO]
    You need to ask yourself something about this video. Why is the wheel not turning until he starts it by hand? If it was truly overbalanced he would not have to start it by hand. On another forum this video and others showing this wheel were proven to be false.

    They make the wheel turn by blowing air on it from a nozzle that is out of the picture. In one of the videos you can even see the shirt of the guy demonstrating it being blown by the air. They edit the sound so that you don't here the air blowing.

    I am not saying an overbalanced wheel is not possible. I really don't know. Apparently Bessler was successful. And I think Mikhail's wheel also is very likely to actually work. But posting fake videos is not helping the research any.
    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

    Comment


    • It does look convincing and apologise if it is fake.

      Has anyone here actually built one?

      It does actually look like the weight is kept more on one side of the wheel. Which would move the centre of gravity and allow it to keep turning albeit not very good for taking a drive off this version.

      Where is the proof this is fake?

      Comment


      • Here's an analysis from Peter Lindemann from another topic:

        Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
        Hey vidbid et al,

        Yes, the YouTube videos look good, but a simple "center of gravity" analysis of the device shows that the center of gravity moves in a tight, uniform oval just below the axle. It shows that the weight of the moving fluids are distributed evenly on either side of the axle, strongly suggesting that the wheel is never heavier on one side or the other. Here's an image of the simple analysis:



        So, the wheel is most likely not "driven" by gravity. That leaves the possibility of the wheel being "driven" by the differential of the liquid "sloshing" to the outside on the left side of the wheel producing more force than the liquid "sloshing" backwards to the inside on the right side of the wheel. I consider this "unlikely" as well.

        Considering these two realities, it strongly suggests that it "shouldn't work" because we cannot identify a non-uniform force acting more on one side of the wheel than on the other. In the absence of this force, I believe that it probably doesn't work.

        If it doesn't really work, then the films are cleverly faked.

        Peter

        Comment


        • These fake videos do my brain in!

          When we figure this out we can flood youtube with truth!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
            "It is possible, and even probable, that there will be, in time, other resources of energy opened up, of which we have no knowledge now. We may even find ways of applying forces such as magnetism or gravity for driving machinery without using any other means. Such realizations, though highly improbable, are not impossible. An example will best convey an idea of what we can hope to attain and what we can never attain. Imagine a disk of some homogeneous material turned perfectly true and arranged to turn in frictionless bearings on a horizontal shaft above the ground. This disk, being under the above conditions perfectly balanced, would rest in any position. Now, it is possible that we may learn how to make such a disk rotate continuously and perform work by the force of gravity without any further effort on our part; but it is perfectly impossible for the disk to turn and to do work without any force from the outside. If it could do so, it would be what is designated scientifically as a "perpetuum mobile," a machine creating its own motive power. To make the disk rotate by the force of gravity we have only to invent a screen against this force. By such a screen we could prevent this force from acting on one half of the disk, and the rotation of the latter would follow. At least, we cannot deny such a possibility until we know exactly the nature of the force of gravity. Suppose that this force were due to a movement comparable to that of a stream of air passing from above toward the center of the earth. The effect of such a stream upon both halves of the disk would be equal, and the latter would not rotate ordinarily; but if one half should be guarded by a plate arresting the movement, then it would turn."

            Nikola Tesla - The Problem With Increasing Human Energy
            Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-17-2018, 04:08 AM.

            Comment


            • I love this!

              I wonder if I can get him to do a perpetual motion video once these passive magnetic bearings are built.

              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQMUpgHhDl4&t=13s[/VIDEO]

              Comment


              • Hi,
                On this video guy uses some permanent magnetic bearings:

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • I'll explain to you how I found this passage. I had a dream that the answer to the energy solution was within this book.

                    "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy" by Nikola Tesla

                    Within one quick Google search and a scan read I landed on this text:

                    "It is possible, and even probable, that there will be, in time, other resources of energy opened up, of which we have no knowledge now. We may even find ways of applying forces such as magnetism or gravity for driving machinery without using any other means. Such realizations, though highly improbable, are not impossible. An example will best convey an idea of what we can hope to attain and what we can never attain. Imagine a disk of some homogeneous material turned perfectly true and arranged to turn in frictionless bearings on a horizontal shaft above the ground. This disk, being under the above conditions perfectly balanced, would rest in any position. Now, it is possible that we may learn how to make such a disk rotate continuously and perform work by the force of gravity without any further effort on our part; but it is perfectly impossible for the disk to turn and to do work without any force from the outside. If it could do so, it would be what is designated scientifically as a "perpetuum mobile," a machine creating its own motive power. To make the disk rotate by the force of gravity we have only to invent a screen against this force. By such a screen we could prevent this force from acting on one half of the disk, and the rotation of the latter would follow. At least, we cannot deny such a possibility until we know exactly the nature of the force of gravity. Suppose that this force were due to a movement comparable to that of a stream of air passing from above toward the center of the earth. The effect of such a stream upon both halves of the disk would be equal, and the latter would not rotate ordinarily; but if one half should be guarded by a plate arresting the movement, then it would turn."

                    Nikola Tesla - The Problem With Increasing Human Energy


                    As I said before, Mikhail has found the way of using a mechanical diode to screen against the force of gravity

                    Now the combination of a Tesla's 2nd component frictionless bearings on a horizontal shaft must be combined.

                    Since then I have spotted the 3rd component of Tesla's dream "perpetuum mobile"....... magnetisim


                    I have made two magnetic bearing prototypes and have been seeking a ready made permanent magnetic bearing.

                    There almost seems like a definite real conspiracy going on with them its spooky!

                    There seems to have been companies develop them but alas can you buy one?

                    I haven't had any luck in getting anyone to sell me one. Neither had any luck with active magnetic bearings.

                    It seems I'm not in the right click!

                    Are they scared to sell to the likes of us???

                    I found the answers to a design in a few papers involving NASA.



                    Comment


                    • Here is some more of my research:

                      To date, PM bearings could hold the shaft along one axis only. In addition they were damping. As a result, electromagnetic bearings were used. We designed
                      ArtShaefer@yahoo.com
                      (310) 830-0587

                      Comment


                      • [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzXfY6zsdbA[/VIDEO]

                        Comment


                        • [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsTCCHpqDXQ[/VIDEO]

                          [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMy5d3vC2dk[/VIDEO]

                          And now for Tesla's 3rd component....

                          5:18 - 5:30

                          [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clcWwJX27aQ[/VIDEO]

                          In my most recent prototype there is a place where the mild steel weights come down to the bottom.

                          They could land in a Halbach array and be pushed and then leave the array with no cogging.
                          Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-26-2018, 10:36 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Last edited by soundiceuk; 03-01-2018, 09:26 PM.

                            Comment


                            • A little update folks.

                              I have been building permanent magnetic bearing prototypes. I’m on my third now which is being manufactured by a local engineering company.

                              It is based on the papers above but instead of using large ring magnets for the outer rings which are a) very expensive and b) very strong and dangerous, I’ve used an array of smaller ring magnets. If they are arranged close enough to the ring magnets which are fixed to the axle it produces almost the same field.

                              I’ll post some pictures and a video soon.

                              These bearings will be implemented into the previous prototype.

                              I believe I will then be able to demonstrate a self runner which fits the description of Nikola Tesla’s perpetuum mobile in his 1901 paper “The problem of increasing human energy”

                              I am still working on the permanent magnet accelerator which is going to push each weight as it passes.

                              When this is put in place a load will have to be applied to the main shaft or it will go too fast and cause mechanical clashes.
                              Last edited by soundiceuk; 04-22-2018, 09:52 AM.

                              Comment


                              • I believe I have come up with a design that will hold an axle in levitation and overcome Earnshaws theorem.

                                If I am correct, the axle will be stable in all directions.

                                Won’t be too long before I can start to display my work.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X