Asymmetric Motor Replication and Basic electric motors
Hi Sampojo,
Had trouble with the link to open your video.
Adjusted the link so others can see your good works:
This is Sampojo's YouTube video:
Asymmetric Motor Replication and Basic electric motors
Asymmetric Motor Replication and Basic electric motors - YouTube
Thanks for taking the time to document your work, this should help others along greatly.
IndianaBoys
Hi Sampojo,
Had trouble with the link to open your video.
Adjusted the link so others can see your good works:
This is Sampojo's YouTube video:
Asymmetric Motor Replication and Basic electric motors
Asymmetric Motor Replication and Basic electric motors - YouTube
Thanks for taking the time to document your work, this should help others along greatly.
IndianaBoys



. and I was explained over the phone that it is a secret but going by similarities they are in the 6k rpm 20 volt range, anyways. I have questions, for those building at this level or Ufopolitics, How can I make this size of motor run only on batteries?
say AA or other, trying to come up with something to use on toys for example I think it would show a way to find a small practical use and will give and idea of how to better apply this knowledge. My 3rd video will contain several mistakes
which I will try to explain with captions
, but as I've been learning apparently more output is possible through a none ferromagnetic embodiment for the assymetric motor
. Got to excited while testing, mind you , this motor is working despite the opposite winding start and mending of it!! , so I didn't notice that in the third I should be reading milliamps and not amps etc.
and will be back to the right way of measuring output and input power as per your diagrams ufopolitics, so far I'm very impressed with the speed and torque and other demonstrations of contributors from this forum, thank you much for sharing this most amazing way of enlightment through hands on training.


Comment