This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is TRVing on this forum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who is TRVing on this forum

    Hey, I really want to know how many people are learning or practicing TRVing?
    Maybe we can form a study group.

    I finished GenII tapes on Monday and been practicing a lot from the begining. 1 target per day on Level2 also still doing Level1 targets. I have good success if I do only one per day. Analysis is a bit harder than I tought but I usually have good results when S3s are good.



  • #2
    Hi Jure -

    I got my kit the week I returned from Vegas. However, unfortunately, I have not had any dedicated time to start to work on it yet. Too many projects I am in the midst of completing

    I plan to start the TRV training next Saturday. Why, oh why can't there be 30 hours in a day???????
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

    Comment


    • #3
      Hi, I have been reading about it on here this week and am interested. How do I got about getting the kit please? I would like to join a group if there's one going!

      Comment


      • #4
        Hi,
        Originally posted by S.J View Post
        Hi, I have been reading about it on here this week and am interested. How do I got about getting the kit please? I would like to join a group if there's one going!
        Kevin recommended this one.
        Go to

        Click on the special offer. It gives you a pdf where the price is $159 because they are clearing old stock of vhs tapes.

        I still haven't had a chance to look at mine yet. By the time everything in the day gets done it already bedtime!

        With love and gratitude
        Alan
        Save over $1,000 on PATHS
        Live your dreams through choosing PATHS

        Comment


        • #5
          trv

          Please private msg me if you are trv training
          Jure, Pamela, who else?
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

          Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Who is TRV training???

              There is a private by invitation only group for TRVers who actually have a kit or are training on the psitech online training system.

              I only received 2 responses from people and I know there are more. Please private message me if you are currently training and have a genII kit or are training online or are already a TRV'er and want to join.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

              Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Level 2

                Jure, I'm excited for you!!! I remember when I first made it to the Level 2 targets. Very, very cool!!
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

                Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes, Level2 targets are bit harder, but no stress at all. I love doing it. Thats why I m interested in advance levels.


                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X