Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
How do I manifest money for my amazing opportunities?
Collapse
X
-
How do I manifest money for my amazing opportunities?
Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching ProgramTags: None
-
I love reading inspiring stories like this one.
Money is nothing more than energy that is in constant motion. There is an abundant amount for everyone. So then the question becomes, what are we doing to keep this particular manifestation of energy away from us?
As Odille so eloquently put it, if we just relax a bit and know that whatever we have the wherewithall to desire, the Universe has the means to deliver, we can allow so much more into our existance.
It is thrilling to think!
Thanks for the post Odille
-
Odille!!!!
What a great explanation of how to "not be anxious about anything" but to be joyful and grateful about everything!
Faith is a powerful creator!
Comment


Comment