This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please add your experiences of success with the Platinum Module

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Please add your experiences of success with the Platinum Module

    Hello ALL!!!!

    I'm soooo excited, anxious, cant sit still, always thinking about how PATHS has a Platinum Package available!!!! THis is mind blowing! (Im new). The opportunities are unlimitted with this one!!!! I could scream in happiness!

    I have tried all kinds of things in the past, from books, supplements, subliminals, hypnosis, and Paths is the only one that I saw a huge improvement in only one week of using. I used the Inspired Luck and Female Sexual enhancement my first week and I tell you it works!!!!! I had to stop the female sexual enhancement one and switch to Ho'oponono module because it was also bringing up old relationship stuff that I needed to get past first. I wish I could use 10 of the modules, but Im limitted to 4 for now.

    I read some experiences about how the Platinum has worked for others, but I was wondering if everyone who has used it or are currently using it could post their experiences, and you dont have to be detailed about what you put on your platinum, I understand some things are personal, but just a little something something to give enough.

    Pretty please post your Platinum experiences, advices, etc... I am sooo looking forward to hearing from everyone. Thank you everyone!!!!

    val

  • #2
    private message

    Hi Valerie,

    I responded to your PM. Please check your inbox.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

    Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

    Comment


    • #3
      No one yet? anyone?

      Comment


      • #4
        softsoul,

        I have been using a Platinum Theater (as is Mary) for a few years.

        It gives complete flexibility in what you can get out of PATHS.

        For instance- In the next few weeks I am going to be having a couple of important meetings, so I am writing PATHS this weekend to give them the details of:

        who will be in attendance at these meetings
        creativity and intuition for preparation of these meetings
        optimum ability to communicate effectively
        optimum openness on the part of the people I am meeting with
        and whatever else I can think of between now and tomorrow to help make these meetings a resounding success.

        I have very detailed instructions in my Platinum for my various businesses.

        Several things I have experienced success with in my Platinum are now regular PATHS modules. Diabetes and Thyroid are two of them.

        There are many posts on the forum, and in the Success Stories section of the PATHS website that have details on Platinum experiences.

        Here are a few links to some:







        Success Stories

        I have found two things very useful in my Platinum-

        The more specific I am to my unique situation, the better

        Explain my entire situation to PATHS and a lot of times they come up with ways to address a situation that I had never thought of.

        Have fun!


        Kevin

        PATHS For Healing
        Energetic Science Ministries
        Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!


        ESM Forum Support Link

        Comment


        • #5
          Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
          Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
          Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

          Comment


          • #6
            Thank you for your wonderful post, Illusions!

            And thank you for your request, Softsoul. I would love to write more about my Platinum experience, except that I feel embarrassed to post about my trivial personal stuff which would bore you to tears, and I suspect that a lot of Platinum users feel the same way. Let's just say that I'm very happy with my Platinum module, and I cannot imagine life without it.

            I will say that in the past few months my income has increased by 25% and seems set to increase by even more, even in these desperate days!

            More importantly, I am happier than I have ever been in my life. I feel that I am truly doing my life's work, and I feel happy and fulfilled. When I was younger, I never imagined that I could be this happy: working hard, playing hard, and doing what I love for a living ... but I'm doing it now. The extra money is merely the icing on the cake!

            Hope this helps.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hey Rin

              No way is your stuff "trivial personal stuff... which would bore you to tears" I love reading your posts

              Your income has increased by 25% and seems set to increase by even more. And you are happier than you have ever been in your life - feeel happy and fulfilled and truly doing your life's work.

              That is MAJOR!!!



              And Illusions, I just love reading about all the wonderful things that have happened to you and your family. It is so inspirational.
              Transformational Paths
              Experience a Paths theater for free

              Comment


              • #8
                I love this atmosphere! Thank you for your responses everyone!!!

                I have been going through a lot of things where I am crying all the time, and I felt discouraged for a bit so it means a lot to me to have all of you respond to this.

                I know this makes no sense, and I cant get into it right now,and I dont want to bore everyone with this but Paths is all I have left to get me out of myself, and away from the other unhappiness in my life.

                I am in a terrible place in my life and I pray Paths will be the tool to help me get out of this time.

                P.S. has anyone felt headaches after watching paths? I have and it lets me know its working. I am unable to take Spirulina because for the last 3 times I did try, I would throw it all up hours later because my body will not digest it. Its nuts! I threw up not stop for an hour the last time (saturday night), after taking it. I even bought two different brands because I thought it was just the brands. Nope, still no luck. It makes me so sick. Is there any foods I can eat to help instead?

                valerie

                God Bless!!!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Afa blue green algae is at least as good, but a tad more expensive. Do you know if you can tolerate that?

                  There are a few other options as well. In general you want amino acids in a form that is easy to break down.

                  Gf what mod(s) are you on?

                  Jessica
                  Keep your mind on the aether www.PathsToSucceed.com

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    spirulina

                    Valerie,

                    Some people can take it easier if they take it with a meal so it isn't as concentrated.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

                    Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Im afraid to take anything now...

                      Im sort of afraid to take anything now. When I was throwing up, it got to a point where I was threw up nothing, I was just having the reflexes...it was horrible.

                      Thank you again, Aaron, Kevin, Illusions, Rin for taking the time to write.

                      Illusions, it wasnt long enough! lol If you have free time, please tell me more. I just love reading success stories.

                      Bless everyone, valerie

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Does Paths results depend on Spirulina or Zrii?

                        I am going to go ahead and try Zrii, and try to make one bottle last as long as possible.

                        I was wondering how spirulina or Zrii affects us when using Paths? Does it help to speed our results up a little more than if we dont take it?

                        Or does Paths only work if we use spirulina or Zrii?

                        The reason I ask is because the first week of using Paths, I did take Spirulina without any sickness, about 3 grams a day for about 5 days, (before it made me very ill) and I experienced results from two of my modules which are Inspired luck and Female Sexual enhancement.

                        For the last 2 weeks, I have not used spirulina and its seems like paths isnt working for me or its working very slowly because I dont have enough neurotransmitters and connections to process the paths instructions or something....

                        Can anyone help clarify how this all works? THanks a bunch....I hope Im not annoying everyone with my questions.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          PATHS and spirulina

                          Your brain will process what PATHS is aiding in but if you're not taking spirulina (absorbable aminos), you could feel a bit foggy or ansy. PATHS is the only mind technology strong enough to require a supplement because the brain has become so functional.
                          Sincerely,
                          Aaron Murakami

                          Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Softsoul:
                            I hope Im not annoying everyone with my questions.
                            Of course not Sweetie!! It's great that you're asking these questions because many people have them but may not feel comfortable posting them, so not only are you getting the answers yourself, but you're helping to get them for others.

                            Love and Light and Magic xxx
                            Reprogram Your Subconscious to Achieve Conscious Goals. Now you can try PATHS for Free!
                            Please pop in to my new: Law of Attraction Tools Blog - It would be Wonderful to see you there!
                            Free Trial - Bob Proctor Coaching Program

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Platinum at last!

                              Thanks to all your posts and an intuitive sense that now is the right time I have gotten a Platinum. I have to say it started working before I even viewed it! Just the process of figuring out what I want in small bites.... down to the knat's ass has started the process of manifestation and I notice as I am going through my day I'm making statements to myself about what I am wanting in the next minutes/hours. Kind of like Abraham's "segment intending". I have just started viewing in the last 3 days and I am feeling my health in the water (I work in warm water) is improving, I have more energy for sessions and I am having the right number of sessions. I had the perfect number of students in my class last week and made some good connections.

                              Next week I fly to NY to teach and I'm hopeful that my class will fill at the last minute and I will get lots of sessions. I will keep you posted.

                              Life is Good!!
                              Grateful
                              for gratitude, Inika

                              http://www.pathsforlife.com
                              http://www.bemeramerica.com/inika
                              http://www.healingdance.org

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X