who ordered all this spirulina
we're having far too much fun here...all those benefiting from PATHS positive attitude or mood uplifting modules take one steo forward..
PAMELA...ONE STEP..NOT A FULL DANCE ROUTINE!
Frank
www.paths-renewal.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious
we're having far too much fun here...all those benefiting from PATHS positive attitude or mood uplifting modules take one steo forward..
PAMELA...ONE STEP..NOT A FULL DANCE ROUTINE!
Frank
www.paths-renewal.com: Program Authoring The Human Subconscious

I'm laughing so hard -- I'm gonna split that strap on my little black dress if I'm not careful. As to the margaritas, mix 'em up, I'll drink 'em
..... however I'm happy to keep him company while he comes back into focus from his PATHS theatre....and then we'll both come out and help you at the grill. I may have to leave my shoes in the back room though, and walk around in my bare feet for a while
....because much as I love you...anybody that messes with My Guy???? She's toast. Capital T-O-A-
I suppose you would like them in a Silver bowl as well, right? (Aaron pauses as he tries to process whether I am kidding or not and then emits his inimitable "Aaron laugh"....Yeah....you know the one..."A Ha"..... Very cute, Aaron...
Comment