This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Zapper-Magnet Combo Effect

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Zapper-Magnet Combo Effect

    The Zapper-Magnet Combo Effect
    Incidental Discovery
    By Henrii Arias
    henriiarias@yahoo.comCNN - Research suggests virus may play role in depression - August 31, 1998
    Last edited by henrii; 04-05-2009, 09:05 AM.

  • #2
    Thank You, Henrii

    Wow! What a fantastic story about your healing!!

    I have used the zapper in the past for parasites but never imagined that it could have such far reaching effectiveness.

    Thanks again for sharing your story.

    In harmony,
    Peg
    ZPoint Practitioner

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Electroporation Effect

        I should have written this a year ago, but as they said "better late than never" I did plan it though but been busy for the past months I was away from this forum.

        And about that same a year ago, I had had searched info, regarding zapper electroporation effect, and I got nothing. But now when I searched again, it popped. Thoughts do travel, especially around cyberspace Or who knows!

        I have known this electroporation effect because someone who apparently personally known Bob Beck, told me this valuable info on ormus forum after I posted The Zapper-Magnet Combo Effect early last year. Thank you whoever you are! I did tell this info to nlivened on our emails last year. Hey, where is nlivened, BTW?

        Zapper Electroporation Effect enhances/magnifies whatever you intake/ingest like food, vitamins, nutritional drink, wine, drugs, etc. What you do is put your zapper on, and take what you would like to ingest. It also enhances your oxygen intake through air, so don't zap on polluted air, if you can do so.

        Want to take your spirulina on new heights?

        For me, and this not a medical advice, be cautious on what you do with this technology and what will you intake, example are drugs, msg, alcohol drinks etc.

        Magnets too have Electroporation effect. I did experiment it for my self. What I had had done was I take something and by wearing magnets, I noticed an increase effect than normal.

        That's why in conclusion, zapper and magnets together is much powerful and having said that you must be cautious. You might experience a strong reaction that would result in running though the hills!

        You can search and research this further.

        With much Thanks!
        Henrii

        Comment


        • #5
          Henrii,

          Can you post a link of where to get one that you use?



          Kevin

          PATHS For Healing
          Energetic Science Ministries
          Meditation at the Click of a Button, Guaranteed!


          ESM Forum Support Link

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            Henrii,

            Can you post a link of where to get one that you use?



            For the zapper I build my own with more electroporation effect, for the magnets I made it too. But it is Alex Chui's ring magnets design. New invention allows humans to live forever.

            And oh, the magnets will have an anti aging effect because it gives energy but don't expect to be 16 years old again Alex' exaggerates...

            Combining zapper and magnet is awesome I tell you. Expect more sex endurance like you were a teen-ager and having more burst of energy will definitely have a psychological effect for the better.

            Thank you too!
            Henrii

            Comment


            • #7
              Zappers

              Hello Henrii,
              I was actually just going to make a post today about Hulda Clark and Bob Beck. My dad lives in Arizona and heard about Hulda Clark, and asked me about it. I have read about Bedini and his work with the Rife stuff. I myself was under the impression that the wave forms that worked were a bit more complex than just a 50% duty cycle pulse. That is what these zappers produce correct? And I also thought it had something to do with manipulation of radiant energy through the body. I was a bit skeptical about the products being sold, maybe they were just using the name of Rife or Tesla to push products. I remember reading that Rife's parter was actually selling off the shelf pulse generators, and got slammed for it because it didn't do anything for anyone. But you got some pretty good results it sounds like. Thats pretty good to go. Congrats.
              I'm going to have to experiment with some of this.
              Are there a considerable amount of people here that are seeing good results with these?

              Marcel

              Comment


              • #8
                Marcel,

                Well I don't know, but in another forum I got a lot of response when I posted this.

                I'm sure you will get good results too. But zapper-magnets combo has limit, meaning it can't detoxify you body. However please do realize early that, having energy coming from this combination would help in detoxification but very limited. Realizing this "flaw" I did develop a device for it. Energizing and detoxification at the same time. With a boost of tachyonite which I manufacture myself.

                Tachyonite research is what that's making me busy for the last couple of months, so that is why it is just now I have looked into you post.

                Good luck!
                Henrii
                Last edited by henrii; 10-12-2008, 12:33 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Effect

                  'Zapper' offers high hope in cancer treatment | theage.com.au

                  I heard many wonders of zapper.

                  You know, my mother is using my home built zapper for her aching hands, might be fibromyalgia or carpal tunnel, not sure. But she said it always take away the pain.

                  That's a cheap electronic circuit, BTW! YEAH!

                  Henrii
                  Last edited by henrii; 11-25-2008, 09:36 PM.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X