Hey all you fabulous people,
Has anyone here tried Matrix Energetics healing? Or know much about it?
I read their website, but decided to do a little research before throwing myself bodily at this guy and begging him to teach me. Yeah...I know, I tend to believe everything I see and hear. But sometimes that silly little voice of reason is heard..."You dodo, check it out first". Ahhh, good times.
Much love
-Rosella
Has anyone here tried Matrix Energetics healing? Or know much about it?
I read their website, but decided to do a little research before throwing myself bodily at this guy and begging him to teach me. Yeah...I know, I tend to believe everything I see and hear. But sometimes that silly little voice of reason is heard..."You dodo, check it out first". Ahhh, good times.
Much love
-Rosella



, does the place you ordered from have a tracking number?
....Bought the book. If you want to discuss what you've read so far, please feel free to PM me (don't want to spoil it for anyone else
! Gotta decide soon LOL. I'm also thinking it would be beneficial to be on my self esteem module for a bit longer, to help me benefit from the instruction more...
Comment