This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would love to get in touch with Peter Lindemann

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Would love to get in touch with Peter Lindemann

    Hi I was just wondering if anyone knew how to get in touch with Me. Lindemann? I know he is in retirement but I had a few questions regarding his book about cold electricity. I ran across it while doing research on other devices and it intrigued me and had similarities to what I’m researching and would help a ton with answering any questions if I could get in touch with him.

  • #2
    A long time ago I had a meeting with Dr. Peter, Lindemann, I am sure he remembers Me. he wanted ME. to build him a working perpetual motion machine of my designs: long story short;
    i did not do that for him.
    But on the other hand I could of; maybe? But he did not hang around long enough to find out ( if or not ) it was going to be done - leaving nothing on the other hand; I guess?
    cold electricity; interesting subject; a few years ago; i was going to attend the 2022 the convention these guys put on and bring a device that produce a cold electrical effect somewhere in the lines of minus 200 to 400 F. but I did not do that either; But I could have; maybe? No room left in the Inn. but that again - is still another story in itself; not to be told; again;

    the real big question is?

    What are you really looking for Shawn Titus3 ? Dr. peter has retired; Tesla is dead, John B. is dead, Who's left? humm? Wonder who?

    Well; If you find someone that knows something about something; That could be really something; What I find is people always what to talk to someone that is not around to say anything about anything; always looking down the wrong street where all the dead ends end up;

    makes me laugh; Din ma Tom Wlazlak - also retired but still here ( I think ? ) This is why I laugh; people never want to talk with me. ( I may have a correct answer ) and that may be really scary;

    Good luck Shawn; finding some one with knowledge is very difficult - people think they have the knowledge and they are very happy to give you an answer; but is it really the truth ??
    all fun stuff - it keeps everyone guessing; That's the guessing game; of course;

    Comment


    • #3
      I appreciate the reply. Only reason I wanted to talk to him is because stuff he mentions in my book match up with stuff I’ve been doing research on and would love his thoughts on it. I picked him since everywhere else I look is a dead end and people are pretty dumb nowadays and don’t question anything so as far as devices or cold electricity everybody just listens to what the “experts” say and don’t question anything. I picked Mr. Lindemann to try and get in contact with him because everywhere else I look everyone is either dead or is a dead end. I tried to get in touch with William Alek but yet again another dead end. I’m completely open to hearing what anyone has to say that’s how we as a society can grow and learn.

      Comment


      • #4
        Why don't you just send an email to him???

        Comment


        • #5
          hello Shawn - What I have found is people are dead for a reason; mostly I think because they did not want to be caught alive in dealing with the fact in the nowadays; they are also as dumb as their followers; By the way ( it is Dr. Lindemann - not the Mr. man - even though a person retired they retain their given title; LOL ) Being an X physics teacher; sometimes I fall back on the fast a ferrous location in time where the Dr. title was made and such things like that; making a Dr. somewhat more thrilling to others as rubbing elbows with mortals in the real world; personally I don't find it necessary to promote such things myself

          Thanks Dr. Thomas Wlazlak - EttCM energy technology; Magnagravity; The only person on the planet to have workable knowledge of how it is possible to build a machine that runs on gravity or and magnetic force; The inventor of the new physics version -Called - Cooldynamics; that is the creation of energy that thermodynamics uses once created;

          Self made millionaire; Also the creator of the Void; and has the ability of standing eggs on their ends;

          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4026.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	516800
          Yes; these eggs are standing on their own: I shook the table and they all fell over; So eggs can be stood on their ends; it is funny how impossible is ( always possible by someone ) else;

          In the nowadays; Yes; many people do not have knowledge of the truth of how the universe really works; ( But the world is not all made up with the nowadays humans ) Some do not apply;

          ( I think I know how cold electrical works ) only because I have personally played with such things; Like the standing eggs; all thing have a simple answer ( once known of course )

          Din ma - Tom ( simple titles are much simpler )


          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sescher View Post
            Why don't you just send an email to him???
            I can’t find his email he’s retired so his website and everything isn’t active.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ShawnTitus3 View Post
              I can’t find his email he’s retired so his website and everything isn’t active.
              Hmmmmm that is an issue, his main site has been defunct since 2020, however he does (obviously) still make appearances whilst being retired, like the 2023 pane discussion, or that stream him and Eric had I believe earlier this year. Perhaps try asking Aaron for his contact information, either here or on the next live call/stream? He's kind of the glue that holds this place (and the larger energy science conference community) together, so he'd probably have some contact information regarding Peter. The real question is whether or not Peter wants to be contacted by many people at this stage in his life...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tom Wlazlak View Post
                hello Shawn - What I have found is people are dead for a reason; mostly I think because they did not want to be caught alive in dealing with the fact in the nowadays; they are also as dumb as their followers; By the way ( it is Dr. Lindemann - not the Mr. man - even though a person retired they retain their given title; LOL ) Being an X physics teacher; sometimes I fall back on the fast a ferrous location in time where the Dr. title was made and such things like that; making a Dr. somewhat more thrilling to others as rubbing elbows with mortals in the real world; personally I don't find it necessary to promote such things myself

                Thanks Dr. Thomas Wlazlak - EttCM energy technology; Magnagravity; The only person on the planet to have workable knowledge of how it is possible to build a machine that runs on gravity or and magnetic force; The inventor of the new physics version -Called - Cooldynamics; that is the creation of energy that thermodynamics uses once created;

                Self made millionaire; Also the creator of the Void; and has the ability of standing eggs on their ends;

                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4026.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	516800
                Yes; these eggs are standing on their own: I shook the table and they all fell over; So eggs can be stood on their ends; it is funny how impossible is ( always possible by someone ) else;

                In the nowadays; Yes; many people do not have knowledge of the truth of how the universe really works; ( But the world is not all made up with the nowadays humans ) Some do not apply;

                ( I think I know how cold electrical works ) only because I have personally played with such things; Like the standing eggs; all thing have a simple answer ( once known of course )

                Din ma - Tom ( simple titles are much simpler )

                Well Cold Energy as at least explained in Peter's old books would be the special state in which there's voltage without current (or near 0 current). The issue isn't only getting to this state (which the likes of Tesla, Moray, Gray etc. have), but exactly what are you going to use it on and use it for. Digital nonsense seems pretty weak and most of our current devices are built around the faulty electronic principles and/or low voltage.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sescher View Post

                  Well Cold Energy as at least explained in Peter's old books would be the special state in which there's voltage without current (or near 0 current). The issue isn't only getting to this state (which the likes of Tesla, Moray, Gray etc. have), but exactly what are you going to use it on and use it for. Digital nonsense seems pretty weak and most of our current devices are built around the faulty electronic principles and/or low voltage.
                  And this point just trying to experiment with it and eventually make a device that can convert this cold electricity/zero point energy into a useable energy for people to use. I have asked Aaron for help he said since Peter is retired to make an account here and make a post and he’d send it to Peter and if he wanted to reply then he had the opportunity. As we can see I don’t think he wants to reply so I’m at yet another dead end with all this.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hello Sescher; ( interesting ) it seems you are more interested in contacting Dr. Peter: for other people causes; point being; Why; don't have enough to do on your own;
                    Well; lets fill in the blanks;
                    having personal messages; on a subject in some cases; produces better relation than openly commenting on things: Cold energy was not the subject at any time;
                    Cold electrical power - is the name of the game; Cold energy is something else all together; but explained by Peter's old books; Ok then. you seem to know this best;

                    but in the mean time; things are being said; like cold electrical power may not exist at all; and why; this is true; because of some tests done showing that a different thing is
                    happening in place of cold electrical power is producing the same effect but is NOT being produced by cold electrical power at all; because there is no such thing as
                    ( cold electrical power ) People may have confused ( the same affect as Cold electrical power ) for a different affect that produces the same affect as said; that is NOT and has nothing to do with Cold electrical power at all; Saying; The other affect; as tested shows without a doubt; Cold electrical power; does not exist; it has been confused for many - many years by thousand of people; of being one thing; that does not exist at all; and being a different affect that does exist; looking the same as if it would be cold electrical power; But is not cold electrical power; being Normal electrical power; producing a cool environment from ( normal electrical power ) in the same confused way as cold electrical power would seem to do if indeed it was really real; ( but is not; ) at all has to do with understanding normal magnetic Physics; of how heat reacts to magnetic force;

                    Sorry; People that believe in cold electrical power as a overunity type of thing; ( it has been proven not to be real ) and can be shown in testing format as proof of concept if wanted to see to believe; (( but it wanting to remain confused on the subject is an option; --- never mind -- ))

                    One of the many experiments done by the EttCM energy technology testing lab. ( all fun stuff )

                    Din ma - Tom

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ShawnTitus3 View Post
                      And this point just trying to experiment with it and eventually make a device that can convert this cold electricity/zero point energy into a useable energy for people to use. I have asked Aaron for help he said since Peter is retired to make an account here and make a post and he’d send it to Peter and if he wanted to reply then he had the opportunity. As we can see I don’t think he wants to reply so I’m at yet another dead end with all this.
                      I suppose you could always just DM Aaron and have him forward what you wanted to ask Peter. The thing is everyone is so busy with the going ons in their life its not really reasonable to expect anything immediately, but its at least worth a try.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Tom Wlazlak View Post
                        hello Sescher; ( interesting ) it seems you are more interested in contacting Dr. Peter: for other people causes; point being; Why; don't have enough to do on your own;
                        Well; lets fill in the blanks;
                        having personal messages; on a subject in some cases; produces better relation than openly commenting on things: Cold energy was not the subject at any time;
                        Cold electrical power - is the name of the game; Cold energy is something else all together; but explained by Peter's old books; Ok then. you seem to know this best;

                        but in the mean time; things are being said; like cold electrical power may not exist at all; and why; this is true; because of some tests done showing that a different thing is
                        happening in place of cold electrical power is producing the same effect but is NOT being produced by cold electrical power at all; because there is no such thing as
                        ( cold electrical power ) People may have confused ( the same affect as Cold electrical power ) for a different affect that produces the same affect as said; that is NOT and has nothing to do with Cold electrical power at all; Saying; The other affect; as tested shows without a doubt; Cold electrical power; does not exist; it has been confused for many - many years by thousand of people; of being one thing; that does not exist at all; and being a different affect that does exist; looking the same as if it would be cold electrical power; But is not cold electrical power; being Normal electrical power; producing a cool environment from ( normal electrical power ) in the same confused way as cold electrical power would seem to do if indeed it was really real; ( but is not; ) at all has to do with understanding normal magnetic Physics; of how heat reacts to magnetic force;

                        Sorry; People that believe in cold electrical power as a overunity type of thing; ( it has been proven not to be real ) and can be shown in testing format as proof of concept if wanted to see to believe; (( but it wanting to remain confused on the subject is an option; --- never mind -- ))

                        One of the many experiments done by the EttCM energy technology testing lab. ( all fun stuff )

                        Din ma - Tom
                        Well I wouldn't say im particularly interested in contacting Peter, I feel his publications, videos and general input provides a strong enough foundation for anyone interested in this field, or at the very least enough for me.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          hello, Sescher, I know in the past Dr. Peter Linneman had a 1000 dollar a day service charge for talking with people; Why not ask Aaron if Dr. Linneman would be interested in talking with you in particularly interested ways; at his normal cost of interest; time is money; I'm sure; he does not want to wast his time one just interested people in his Old books;
                          When I last emailed him, he seem to not want to deal with any more issues on the lost of finance due to the lose of finance on the subject of running out of money in his business for some reason; ( Cleartech ) or something like that; is not longer in business; I personally never charge people for useful information leading to workable technology systems;
                          but talking in the past with Dr. Peter Linneman I know for a fact he personally did not have the knowledge of workable technology that could be developed to pass of at any price;

                          And having his business go down - down - down - Retirement sounded really good; And maybe impossible as it may seem; Dr. Linneman would never want to go back into talking with people that have no real reason to talk with him in the first place; he may not want to rub elbows with mortals as it were; on the planet; because he is not an alien; he told me so; being totally human; Well; mortals rubbing elbows with mortals; something from rocky horror pitcher show; Oh wait; they were aliens; from (Trans- fill - vainni - a)
                          or something like that; Any way Shawn is personally having Emails with me and I am showing and telling him how to build the EttCM energy technology systems;
                          having a workable technology information ( beets a blank ) when you can't get a hold of a non-alien that charges for service; of mortal information at the human level;

                          Everything else is a given; on the subject; but if someone really wants to talk with LOL; Dr. Peter; maybe ask Aaron; that should go far; in that realm; I would think?

                          There is a very good chance; that Shawn has moved on; from wanting to talk with Dr. Peter; There is more that one fish in the sea; See;

                          Din ma; Tom; I could be an alien; but I also told Dr. Peter I an human also; LOL; If you tell someone you are an alien; they may think you are Nuts; if you tell them you are not an alien; they may think your Nuts anyway; Personally; when that happened driving him back to the airport; I was a bit floored; but it made the second part of our relations much simpler; I became too busy to have any more need to talk with the Doc. ( True Story ) If you talk with him - ask; he should remember me; I remember When; LOL; really it make me;

                          Laugh; Sorry Dr. Peter; If you read this; but that was a very fun day; dead end of course; but still fun stuff; hope all is well in your world; it is in mine;

                          See this is how you Talk with Dr. Peter; leave him a personal message; but it does help if he knows who you are in the first place;

                          Ps. Sorry; I should have paid you back for the plane fair. We have always felt bad about that part of our date; Send me a letter self addressed stamped of course and I will reimburse you; really - it is the least I can do; well; not giving you the technology to make you a millionaire ( that is the least I can really do I guess? )

                          No hard feelings I hope; again - din ma Tom; You should have went out to lunch with me that day; remember? I had just a little more to say before you went bye - bye;
                          That really clench the deal; on my end;

                          This has been a nice String idea; getting things off your chest; to Dr. Peter Linneman; ( I would love to get in touch with Peter Linneman ) Thanks Shawn; really nice idea;
                          I will be sure to thank Shawn in the next Email to him; also; That way I know he gets it; ( 2 party plans passing off what someone wishes does not always work )

                          That is way I like person to person calls only; direct line to who and what is wanted to talk about; ( forums are a miss and maybe not hit all the time proposition ) oops; did you hear that? on the party line; yes; but did they really say that; maybe? its a forum; That is what it is all about; Getting things no one should know about; in public view;

                          and having tons of internet trolls on your forum; But you need to ask Aaron; about that; I would but I don't know how to contact him; maybe I need to make a new string
                          ( I would love to talk to Aaron ) NO; That's silly;

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X