Life is For Living!!!!
Wow,I'm having such a FABULOUS time! What wonderful entertainment we're having at this party! So many beautiful new people I'm getting to know better as well as catching up with my old friends!
Life is for LIVING & PARTYING !!!!!
What a Journey we're having!!!
YouTube - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis - At the Beginning
Richard Marx and Donna Lewis - At the Beginning Anastasia movie soundtrack
We were strangers starting out on our journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you
No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start
(chorus)
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there whenthe storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you
(chorus)
I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
I know that my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart
(chorus)
In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you
Wow,I'm having such a FABULOUS time! What wonderful entertainment we're having at this party! So many beautiful new people I'm getting to know better as well as catching up with my old friends!
Life is for LIVING & PARTYING !!!!!
What a Journey we're having!!!
YouTube - Richard Marx and Donna Lewis - At the Beginning
Richard Marx and Donna Lewis - At the Beginning Anastasia movie soundtrack
We were strangers starting out on our journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you
No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart

When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start
(chorus)
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there whenthe storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you
(chorus)
I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
I know that my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart
(chorus)
In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you
Love, Light & Blessings,
Sharyn
Sharyn

There is no stopping us now [ATTACH]149[/ATTACH] Just watch us rock this world!!!


Beautiful to watch. I've seen quite a few programmes about concentrating and directing energy in martial arts, is that what she is doing with the material? Very powerful stuff 
Vineyard Nancy

The "moves" thay are making and the "outfits" they are wearing are OUTTA CONTROL!!!
tephen... I cannot imagine going to Paris without HIM!!!
I wore this dress Just For YOU!!!
Comment