According to this article, Tesla meant there was little point in splitting atoms to gain energy. He thought that the cosmic rays impinging on radioactive matter is what causes the matter to radiate.
Quote:
I recently found an article from 2010 that talks about the Sun having a strange influence on readings form radioactive matter.
Link here Could there be a connection, did these scientists find what Tesla found decades ago?
I have been unable to look further into this, and do not know much about the case myself. Did I miss something? Just thought I should throw this out there and hear your thoughts.
Quote:
I recently found an article from 2010 that talks about the Sun having a strange influence on readings form radioactive matter.
Link here Could there be a connection, did these scientists find what Tesla found decades ago?
I have been unable to look further into this, and do not know much about the case myself. Did I miss something? Just thought I should throw this out there and hear your thoughts.

Comment